M&S Launches 50% Off Sizzling Summer Sale
- Bargain hunters spot new M&S sale with 50% off
- Womenswear, menswear, kids, lingerie and home on offer
- Over 1,000 lines added
- Deal hunter expert shares extra tips to save even more
Shoppers keen to grab great bargains should head straight to M&S, as the brand’s new sizzling Summer event is now offering 50% off a wide range of items.
You can pick up a huge variety of products for half their usual price, from t-shirts and bras to dinner plates and beach towels.
Deals can be nabbed online, and there are over 1,000 lines to pick from. The new sale was found by bargain hunters and posted on LatestDeals.co.uk.
Example deals in the M&S sale:
- Tapered Leg Chinos reduced from £19.50 to just £9.75
- Pure Cotton Cropped Pyjama Set, £22.50 to £11.25
- Sail Boat Print Dress (3 - 16 Years, £12 - £15)
- Men's Checked Shirt Just £8.75, Reduced from £17.50
Tom Church, co-founder of LatestDeals.co.uk, has these tips for making the most of the sale: “You can join the M&S Sparks loyalty scheme for free. You earn ‘Sparks’ as you shop which turn into rewards. Plus, in the past, members have received emails giving £5 off shopping; early access to sales; and invitations to special events.”
"It seems many online fashion stores are bringing their end of season summer sales forward. NastyGal, the online clothing store, just launched 80% off today. Boohoo had 80% off on Wednesday and Wallis has up to 70% off with an extra 10% when you use the voucher code TAKE10."