Do It All. All From Your Wrist.
The Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS and cellular features a comprehensive LTE and UMTS cellular radio. What these do is switch the smartwatch to cellular seamlessly when it's away from your iPhone device. It also shares the same number as your iPhone, so you don't need to provide your family, friends, or colleagues with an additional number.
You can make calls directly from this Apple Watch Series 3 model. Also, when you pair it with your Airpods, you'll be able to enjoy a smooth and entirely wireless experience. What's more, it boasts an antenna design that utilises the display itself for transmitting and receiving elements for LTE and UMTS.
This Apple Watch is powered by S3, which is Apple's third-generation architecture. It has a faster dual-core processor that allows for quicker app launch times and smoother graphics. On top of that, it enables Siri to speak through its built-in speaker.
Even more, its barometric altimeter can assist you with tracking activity, flights climbed, and outdoor workouts, including elevation gain. Meanwhile, its watchOS 4 features an updated Heart Rate app. This gives you further insight into your heart right, including measurements during resting, workout, recovery, walking, and breathing sessions.
And check this out, you can even choose to get notifications when your heart rate elevates while you're inactive. Other great watchOS 4 features include an enhanced workout app with a new interface, HITT, proactive Siri watch face, and a lot more.
Furthermore, the Apple Watch Series 3 has the W2 chip, making its WiFi connectivity 85% faster. Additionally, it is equipped with Bluetooth and more efficient power, providing you with all-day battery life while still keeping its size virtually the same as the previous series.
You can purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 at John Lewis, Amazon, Very, Apple, and other reputable UK retailers. Don't forget to use the Apple Watch discount codes at Latest Deals to get some money off when you buy this product.
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 36.4 x 11.4 mm (1.67 x 1.43 x 0.45 in)
- Weight: 52.8 g (1.87 oz)
- Materials: Glass front (Sapphire crystal), ceramic/sapphire crystal back, stainless steel frame
- SIM: eSIM
- Display: 1.65 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 390 x 312 pixels
- OS: watchOS 4.0, upgradable to 6.2.5
- Chipset: Apple S3
- CPU: Dual-core
- GPU: PowerVR
- Internal Memory: 16GB 768MB RAM
- It can track every way you work out.
- Splashproof, swim-proof, and surf proof for up to 50 m.
- Allows you to store your favourite songs with Apple Music.
- Get the exact workout metrics you need down to the decimal.
- You can use it to ping your iPhone to hear and see where it’s hiding.
- Store your boarding pass, movie tickets, or rewards cards with its Wallet feature.
- Interchangeable bands and a built-in flashlight.
- Track your menstrual cycle with a tap.
- Call emergency services right from your wrist.
- Keep an eye on your heart with heart health notifications.