Barcelona: Art and Architecture
Barcelona is a city that is located in Spain. It is the largest city and of Catalonia. It is also the second most populous municipality in Spain with a population of around 1.6 million. The urban area of Barcelona extends to many neighbouring municipalities. It is also considered as the sixth most populous urban area in Europe. It is also the biggest Metropolis in the vicinity of the Mediterranean Sea.
This city is founded during the Middle Ages as a Roman city. Barcelona is a progressive city and they are leading in the areas of tourism, economic, trade fair, education, media, fashion, entertainment, science and many others. They are considered as one of the world’s major cities.
Barcelona is experiencing continuous economic growth and one of the biggest contributors is their transport hubs. The port of Barcelona is among the principal seaports in Europe and one of the busiest passenger ports. It is also home to Barcelona–El Prat Airport which handles over 40 million passengers annually. These are some of the reasons why there are an increasing number of tourists and investors that are coming to the city.
How to Get Cheap Barcelona Deals Online
You don’t have to bend your wallet when planning vacation in Barcelona. Here at Latest Deals you will find cheap holidays including all inclusive Barcelona, cheap city breaks Barcelona, best Barcelona city breaks, cheapest Barcelona flights and hotels, and even best Barcelona city breaks. You can also find Barcelona-inspired items such as football jerseys, shorts, footwear, toys, flags, shirts, and so much more.
Our massive community of bargain hunters are always sharing verified sales and special offers on cheap holidays on Barcelona. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly provide essential shopping tips and tricks that can give you some serious money off on your instore and online purchases.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get as much as 50% off on all things Barcelona. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Spain discount codes we have here. We also have Spain voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can find cheap Barcelona deals:
- Expedia UK
- Thomas Cook UK
- MandM Direct
- Sports Direct
- JD Sports
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Top 25 things to do in Barcelona
Top Tourist Attractions in Barcelona
- La Sagrada Familia. it is an unfinished church that was designed by Antoni Gaudi in 1882. During those times, they made a breakthrough in the construction industry. The church was breathtaking and unique. It is considered as one of the top attractions in the world.
- The Font Mágica Fountain. this is a must-see attraction. This fountain was built in the year 1929 and it is visited by more than 2.5 million tourists per years. They also have light and music shows that attract visitors. Do not forget to see the beautiful show of lights, music, and water when you visit Barcelona.
- Picasso Museum. The Picasso family lived in Barcelona until the year 1904. It was in this city where Picasso spent his informative years. You can see a collection of 4,000 works together with his early sketches. You can also get a glimpse of his struggles as a student and in his early stages as an artist.
- Las Ramblas street This famous street consists of different sections. It starts at central square Plaza Catalunya and ends at the Columbus monument at the Port Vell marina. Having a stroll down this famous street gives you a happy feeling.
- FC Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium and Barça museum. These are some of the most popular tourist's attractions in Barcelona that attracts millions of visitors each year. It is also home to one of the largest Nike stores in Europe.
- Barrio Gotico. This is the medieval city of Barcelona where you can see many beautiful churches, markets, plazas, and museums. It has a very rich culture that you can explore and study. It is also a safe place where you can roam around.
- Parc Guell. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your trip is not complete without seeing this artistic work. The original plan was to create a residential garden village with around 60 houses. After Guell’s death, the area was donated as a public park.