The European company Nomad Foods own Birds Eye. Its products are mostly available in the United Kingdom and Ireland. In some parts of Europe, it uses the brand name Iglo. Since its establishment, Birds Eye has gone through a ton of changes. As a matter of fact, in August 2006, Unilever announced its selling to Permira - a UK-based private equity group.
Birds Eye is known for its fish finger product. It has been around since 1955 and started out in Great Yarmouth with Mr H A J Scott. Its peas where processed in Gipsyville, Hull. From fish, vegetables, chicken, and potatoes to ready-made meals - Birds Eye have easy-to-make foods for everyone.
Facts You Should Know about Birds Eye Chicken
Chicken is the most popular offering of Birds Eye. Here are the reasons why:
- Its chicken is made from 100% chicken breast. It also has delicious wings and thighs.
- It is is full of nutrients like Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6.
- It has been approved by Mumsnet Testers!
- Perfect for a balanced teatime meal.
- Packed with protein which is the key to all diets.
- Frozen Fish and Seafood. Family dinner will not be the same without this. It is not only delicious but healthy as well since it is made up of quality ingredients. From the succulent haddock fillet to the steamed fish products, your taste buds will be satisfied for sure.
- Beef Burgers. The burgers of Birds Eye are unique. You can cook them easily whatever the occasion may be. You can throw a BBQ party or just a plain treat for the kids.
- Frozen Chicken. This frozen chicken is simple to prepare. It has a wide selection from 100% chicken breast, breaded, and battered to dippers and nuggets.
- Potato Waffles. This is a versatile waffles that you’ll surely love. You can grill, bake, and load them for all your might. You might not believe it but even this product is a perfect accompaniment for any type of dish that you want to serve your family.
- Fresh Vegetables. The inspiring array of frozen vegetables from Birds Eye is also something. Most of them are packed with bursting flavours and nutrients.
Get the best savings on all Birds Eye UK products here at Latest Deals. From Birds Eye chicken, steamfresh, beans, Inspirations fish, steamfresh pasta, cod in butter sauce, and steamfresh rice, you’ll find a deal here that will not hurt your grocery budget.
Our community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the bargain deals, discounts, and special offers on the best frozen vegetables brands from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases on Birds Eye Ireland.
Most online shops in the country such as Amazon, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Iceland, Londis, Tesco, and The Co-Operative Food often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much as 30% on a wide range of Birds Eye frozen products. They also reduce their prices further during Black Friday and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Birds Eye discount codes here.
Keep in mind that the deals and offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to grab the one you like before it expires. Also, do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on amazing savings, fantastic discounts, and every day low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!