Little do people know that Birmingham is one of the fastest emerging cities in the United Kingdom. As a matter of fact, the number of its tourists and visitors has grown for the last couple of years. This is not surprising anymore knowing what the place has to offer. Indeed, it has been underrated for quite a long time now and deserves the attention it is getting today.
In the UK, Birmingham is said to be the second-most populous city next to London. Thus, in the English Midland, it is the centre for finance, commerce and society which started during the 18th century. During the medieval period, it went through the Industrial Revolution, that began the advances in technology, science and economic development of Birmingham. Since then, it has produced a series of innovations that would give foundation to its modern industrial society.
It was in 1791 when Birmingham was dubbed as “the first manufacturing town in the world.” This can be attributed to its distinctive economic profile that goes with thousands of small workshops that practice trades. Exceptional levels of innovation and creativity were also encouraged for prosperity.
From world-class galleries, chocolate factories to inspiring museums, there are so many reasons to include Birmingham in your itinerary. Learning about the music, threatre and performing arts, art and design, food and drink, nightlife and festivals, and entertainment and leisure of this place only become easy when you actually go to this city.
Indeed, Birmingham is worth checking. You will find your stay exciting with the unusual activities you can do to the city. With its unique culture, this is an experience you should not miss out. Go around and enjoy what it has in store for you. Use Birmingham deals to make your adventure budget-friendly.
How to Get Cheap Birmingham Deals Online
If you are eyeing Birmingham to be your next destination, we will assist you with that. Make your vacation or visit worthwhile. Yes, you can do this without burning a hole in your pocket. With the Birmingham deals we have here, we have got you covered. Find price drops on the best restaurants Birmingham, Birmingham spa treatments, and more. Let Latest Deals provide you with the coupon deals that you need.
Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified Birmingham deals, discounts and special offers from major online retailers. Furthermore, we also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on online and instore purchases for tickets on comedy club Birmingham, spa Birmingham and others.
From escape room Birmingham to Park Regis Birmingham, there are plenty of options to pick from at Groupon Birmingham UK deals. On top of this, most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on Birmingham accommodations, airfare, etc. Moreover, Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Birmingham discount codes available here.
Check out the following retailers for the best deals on Birmingham:
- I Want One Of Those
- Secret Escapes
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
The UK Today - Walking Through Birmingham City Centre
Reasons to Visit Birmingham
- Best restaurants. Today, there are 5 Michelin starred restaurants in the city. There is Simpsons in Edgbaston, Turners in Harborne, Carters in Moseley, among others. On top of this, there are also other independent restaurants with the likes of the Original Patty Men and The Wilderness. These have received rare reviews so you might want to experience them by yourself.
- Flawless music venues. In this place, you will see independent music venues like no other. There is the Sunflower Lounge and the Flapper, to name a few. However, if you are more on international acts, you can try the Barclaycard Arena, the Symphony Hall and the Town Hall. Even the Genting Arena is also interesting. These host the biggest artists from time to time.
- Canal network. The canal network of Birmingham is in its city centre. It features stunning gems that you will see as you walk through the two paths. There are various activities you can do in the said pathways. For instance, there are pit stops such as The Malt House and The Flapper. You can also go shopping at the Mailbox.
- Independent cinemas. It would be nice to watch at the oldest operating cinema in the UK. You would not want to miss this considering that it is near the New Street Station. Apart from this, there is also the mac Centre in Cannon Hill Park. Include the Mockingbird Cinema & Kitchen too. These usually show new and classic films that are the best for everyone.
- Birmingham has the most inviting shopping centres. In Birmingham, you will come across the Bullring, the biggest shopping place in Europe. If this is not yet enough, there is also the Mailbox. If you are more into independent malling, then you can go for the Great Western Arcade and the Piccadilly Arcade. They come with beautifully stunning corridors for local and independent retailers.
How to Enjoy Food & Drink at Birmingham
Stylish eateries, restaurants, street dining, world cuisine and sweet delights - Birmingham has it all. You will get stuck in with all of these. So lick your lips now with these:
- Food Events. This is the best option for starters. Birmingham has festivals and events that you should check on if you are new to the place. The mains and desserts are indeed the best. This goes with quirky food festivals that are creative enough for farmers found in the leafy suburbs. The food scene of Birmingham is indeed thriving!
- Pubs & Bars. Birmingham is said to be the place for the finest pubs & bars. It does not matter whether you want the city feels or the suburbs, you will have a choice for you. Watch out for the Dirty Martini, The Alchemist and The Lost & Found. The fun will not end there for sure.
- Afternoon Tea. Who does not like a steaming pot of tea? Sumptuous scones, cakes and sandwiches? If you are into conversations with coffee and hot beverages, this is the setting for you. Do this in Birmingham too!
- Veggie & Vegan. When it comes to various dietary types, this is also ideal. With the growing population of vegans and vegetarians, this is just suitable. There are many kinds of establishments that you can pick from.