Children's Grey Wooden Bookcase
Bookcase with with Sponge Linen Seating
Wall Bookcase Down From £47.99 to £44.99
niches/MDF Shelf 4 Lockers-Cube Bookcase
Tree Desktop Bookshelf Desk Bookcase Display Book Rack 4 Tier Tree
Sormonne Industrial Metal Bookcase 92cm
Homfa Children Wall Bookcase - Only £5.99!
Freestanding 8 Cube Storage Cabinet Unit W/ 4 Drawers
Wooden Display Unit on EBay £39.94
15 Bargain Home Buys From £1.75
Wood Adjustable Bookshelf
The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive Book One Kindle Edition
ORRICK Rustic Solid Oak Small Bookcase
Storage Bookcase 6 Shelves Wood Bookshelf S Shape Display Unit Home Furniture
Augustus Bookcase byBorough Wharf
Form Radius Grey 5 Shelf Bookcase
ELLIPSE Natural Solid Oak Tall Bookcase
5 Shelf Tall Oak Veneer Bookcase
Hello Home Dinosaurs Kids Sling Bookcase
Habitat Maine 5 Shelf Tall Wide Bookcase - Black
Argos Home Maine 2 Shelf Small Bookcase - Beech Effect
Argos Home Maine 5 Shelf Wide Deep Bookcase - Beech Effect
Argos Home Maine 5 Shelf Half Width Bookcase - Beech Effect
CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Camila Bookcase-Grey
*SAVE OVER£25* Vologne Industrial Ladder Bookcase with Cabinet Wood
Argos Home Maine 4 Shelf 2 Drawer Bookcase - Beech Effect
Home Essentials -Metro 3 Piece Storage Bookcase Package - Oak Effect
Home Essentials - Zeus Bookcase
Best Price! DURAline XL4 Shelf Bookcase Wall Board High Gloss Aubergine
Very January Sale - Fashion, Sportswear, Homeware, Furniture & More
M&S Furniture Sale - up to 40% OFF
The bookcase is easily the most essential storage unit in any home. Although its name implies that it should be used for books, the versatile piece is also used to organise a variety of everyday items, from electronics and craft supplies to dishes and even clothing. Plus, they tend to be easy to find and affordable. While built-in wall shelving systems may provide added storage space, their installation is far more labor intensive. And, you can achieve a similar "systems" look by placing a few of the same bookcases next to each other.
9 Stylish Ways To Organize Your Bookshelf
Things to Consider when Buying Bookcase
- Think about material. From solid hardwood to metal, bookcases are available in a handful of materials. Wood veneers (boards made up of thin layers of wood) and plywood are commonly used and are the most cost-effective. However, materials such as metals (iron, stainless steel) and solid hardwoods (maple, oak and walnut) are sturdier, but they tend to be more expensive. The material you choose will also depend on the style of your room.
- Double check dimensions. Bookcases vary greatly in sizes, so it's important to choose one that fits your room. Always take the dimensions of the room in which the bookcase will go. If there is a window, don't forget to measure the space between the window and the wall. Take these measurements with you when shopping and check them against the sizes of bookcases. The key is to ensure that a bookcase is sized so that it doesn't jut out too far from a wall, impeding traffic flow.
- Adjustable shelves. Many bookcases come with adjustable shelving, which allows for a bit of customisation. These are especially useful if you have large books or are considering placing larger objects in the shelves. Simply remove the shelf and take out the supports that hold it up.
- Other uses for open bookcases. Open bookcases are accessible from the front and the back. In a spacious living area, a creative use for an open bookcase is to turn it into a room divider. Just place it perpendicular to a wall. Depending on the depth of the shelves, you may be able to to store more books this way with the spines facing out on both sides.
- Consider doors. The best thing about bookcases with doors is that it keeps dust from collecting on whatever is inside. Wood doors are also great for hiding clutter, but if you're using a bookcase as a display for dishes or interesting objects like figurines and souvenirs, you may want to consider sliding glass doors.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Dunelm, Wayfair, and Mothercare have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of slim bookcase, low bookcase, and wall-mounted shelving units. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like IKEA Billy bookcase white and kitchen bookshelf from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on quality bookcase or bookshelf is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for IKEA bookcase special offers, bookcase eBay bargain deals, and bookcase Argos price drops. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Very, B&M, Marks & Spencer, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on oak bookcases, dark oak bookcase, low wide or tall wide bookcase when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest bookcase discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!