Cheap Broom Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Having a quality and reliable broom will help keep your place neat and clean. Get big savings when you buy at eBay, Wilko, Amazon, and other reputable UK sellers. This is a great opportunity to purchase the brooms that you are looking for because of the special offers available. Special offers such as free deliveries are also up for grabs. Discounts and voucher codes that you can use at reputable UK retailers await you without ever having to leave your home. You can stack up your savings when you use broom voucher codes so you can shop wisely.Read more
A broom is a cleaning tool consisting of usually stiff fibres, often made of materials such as plastic, hair, or corn husks, attached to, and roughly parallel to, a cylindrical handle, the broomstick. It is thus a variety of brush with a long handle.
Basically, brooms come in the following forms:
- Soft brooms for sweeping walls of cobwebs and spiders.
- Hard brooms for sweeping dirt off sidewalks.
- Flat brooms, made of broom corn, were invented by Shakers in the 19th century with the invention of the broom vice.
- A smaller whisk broom or brush is sometimes called a duster.
The word "broom" is derived from the name of certain thorny shrubs used for sweeping. The name of the shrubs began to be used for the household implement in Late Middle English and gradually replaced the earlier besom during the Early Modern English period.
10 Best Broom Dustpan Sets
Different Types of Brooms
- Soft Broom. Soft brooms differ in their materials. Although all of them are made from natural fibfibresers and adopt the same fan shape, the plants used for their bristles are from a variety of sources, which include corn husks and grass. Corn brooms are not as soft as grass brooms produced in other countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Corn brooms are usually used in areas outside the house such as garages, driveways, and patios. But their softer grass counterparts can be used to clean indoors.
- Hard Broom. This broom has stiffer bristles, so they’re used to take out dirt from surfaces with cracks and crevices, which the bristles of soft brooms can’t reach into. A hard broom is also the perfect choice in areas where it’s too dirty that using a vacuum is not advisable.
- Push Broom. The sturdy bristles of a push broom make this cleaning tool the perfect choice for chores involving large debris and in areas outside the house. The push broom shares a similar purpose with the hard broom of Thailand, but the difference is on the bristles. While the Thai broom is all-natural, the push broom that’s usually found at the supermarket has plastic bristles.
- Hand Broom. The brooms previously mentioned coming with a long handle. A hand broom has a shorter handle, and it’s made purposely for small jobs and quick cleanups.
- Whisk Broom. The whisk broom is also small in size, but its difference with the hand broom is the materials used for its bristles, which are usually made of natural fibers. You can use this broom for small jobs such as dusting your keyboards.
- Angle Broom. This is a modified version of the traditional soft broom. Manufacturers use the term “angle broom” to describe the broom’s angled head, which is supposed to help easily reach into corners. Unlike soft brooms, this broom has plastic bristles.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, eBay, and Dunelm have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 90% off on a wide array of outdoor and indoor brooms. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offer on select items.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like broomstick, wooden broom, and soft broom from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on all broom types the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for broom Amazon special offers, as well as bargain deals and price drops on dustpan and brush.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from B&Q, Wilko, B&M, Argos, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on sweeping brush or yard brooms when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximize your savings by simply using the latest broom discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!