LIGHTNING DEAL - PULI Women Button Knitted Shawl Poncho Cape Cardigan
Camel Ribbed Cardigan and Midi Dress Set
Olive Brushed Maxi Cardigan
Grey Maxi Knitted Hoodie Cardigan
Coral Cropped Knitted Cardigan
ASOS SALE - Final Reductions - up to 80% Off
Indigo Ribbed Zipped Cardigan
Basic Rib Knit Crop Cardigan, Only £4.00!
THE WHITE COMPANY SALE - Further Reductions
Black Textured Knitted Gilet Cardigan
Very January Sale - Fashion, Sportswear, Homeware, Furniture & More
EYDIE Waterfall Front Cardigan
Warehouse Sale - Up to 75% off Everything + Extra 10% off Code
Grey Pearl Shoulder Cardigan
Berry Pearl Shoulder Cardigan
Oversized Slouchy Cable Knit Cardigan
Nude Reversed and Angled Stitch E2e Cardigan
SILVER GREY SOFT TOUCH RIB DETAIL E2E CARDIGAN Size 6
Multi Brushed Colour Block Stripe Cardigan
Mono Soft Touch Colour Block E2e Cardigan
Oatmeal Nep Pointelle Detail E2e Cardigan
Berry Stripe Colour Block E2e Cardigan
Ribbed Zipped Cardigan
Karen Millen Sale Upgrade!
Chunky Knit Hooded Cardigan - 9 Colours & 7 Sizes
Womens Black Ribbed Cardigan
THE WHITE COMPANY SALE - up to 50% OFF
Lilac Cropped Knitted Cardigan
Lorna Luxe 'But First' Blush Wrap Cardigan
Boden January SALE - Now up to 60% OFF
LAND'S END - BIG WINTER SALE - up to 70% OFF
Black Chain Detail Embellished Cardigan
GANT Boxing Day SALE up to 50% OFF Jumpers, Jackets, Sweatshirts, Polos
M&S SALE - up to 50% OFF Women's, Men's, Kids', Lingerie, Home and Furniture
KAREN MILLEN BOXING DAY SALE - up to 70% OFF
Keep Stylishly Warm
Cardigans commonly have buttons to close the garment instead of having a rope that is tied. Today, there are modern versions of cardigans that have buttons and have an open design. These types of clothing can be hand knitted or machine made. Traditionally, they are made from wool but manufacturers make them from various kinds of materials including cotton and synthetic fibres or a combination of both.
The Cardigan was named after James Brudenell who is a British Army Major General. He is the 7th Earl of Cardigan. During the war, British officers are supposed to wear this kind of clothing. The garment became popular because of the legendary achievements of Lord Cardigan. The term was only referred to a knitted sleeveless vest. Over time, it has expanded to various types of garment.
Coco Chanel was the one who was greatly credited for popularising and introducing cardigans for women. The garment became very popular in the 1950’s and is still worn by men and women of all ages until today. There are many brands of cardigans that you can choose from and you can wear it with any kind of attire.
How to Get Cheap Cardigans on Sale Online
Cardigan is a type of clothing that you can wear comfortably while providing a cool style and vibe. You can find array of quality cheap cardigans on sale online that will not bend your budget. Here at Latest Deals you will find the best deals on ladies cardigans including white cardigan and black cardigan womens, as well as jumpers for sale mens.
Our massive community of bargain hunters are always sharing verified sales and special offers on all types of cardigans from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly provide essential shopping tips and tricks that can give you some serious money off on your instore and online purchases.
Most UK retailers have sale events, flash sales, and seasonal clearances where you can save as much as 50% off on a great selection of cardigans from top brands. You can also expect major price reductions during Black Friday and Boxing Day. But if you want to truly maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest cardigan discount codes we have here. There are also cardigan voucher codes you can find where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can find some of the best cardigan deals:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Styling with cardigans
Different Ways to Wear Cardigan
- Weekend Casual. Wearing a lightweight Cardigan is ideal for a weekend escapade. You can use it to level up your layering attire. It will also keep you warm throughout the day. You can wear it with a pair of jeans and go on a casual brunch date.
- Business Layering. This is a great layering piece. You can also mix it up with a three-piece suit depending on the formality of your business meeting. This will also give you a softer approach than a dapper attire.
- Creative Layering. If you want to be unique, why wear only one sweater. You should wear an additional layering and you do not have to worry because Cardigans won't make you uncomfortable. They are lightweight and can be worn with any attire. They are even comfortable to wear than a blazer.
- Blazer Substitute. A chunky shawl collar Cardigan is a great substitute for blazers of any matching jacket. It also provides you with a more casual look rather than having a buttoned-up blazer.
- Leith Easy Circle. This has a cosy and roomy cut that will surely provide you with comfort. You can wear this in any kind of season.
- Madewell Ryder. This apparel will give you a more vintage and luxurious look. It is best paired with a T-shirt dress or a vintage tee.
- Free People Ribbed Up Maxi. This is very soft and you can wear it comfortably because the fabric is stretchy and lightweight. This is perfect to wear during warmer weather.
- Athleta Daybreak Rib Wrap.– You can wear it after your workouts or after you are done meditating. The length is perfect and it is slightly fitted to give you highlight the contour of your body.
- Banana Republic Long-sleeve Soft Jersey. This is best worn with a pencil skirt or a sophisticated dress. Wear it on a chilly day in the office or when you are out with friends. This has an open-front design which will provide you with a super chic look.