A chain is known as a series of pieces connected to one another. Most of the time, they are termed as links which are composed of metal. Overall, its appearance resembles a rope. It is flexible which is curved in compression. However, it is load-bearing, rigid and linear with tension. Thus, chains can be made of two or more links. They can also be classified based on their design. Usually, small chains are found in jewellery. Most of the types are decorative analogue.
What to Consider when Shopping for Chain Jewellery
When you are thinking about buying chain jewelleries, you should consider what you will be wearing with the chain.
Is the pendant you are going with heavy? Is it light? When the pendant is heavier, the more stress and pull the chain can endure. So if you are leaning towards a pendant, it would be crucial to obtain a thicker chain. Aside from this, you may also want to wear the chain alone. If you are going to do this, you have to remember that the focus of attention would on that alone. Go for a lighter chain then.
Another factor to note is how you are going to wear the chain. Do you want to wear the chain on special occasions? Or are you one who wears it for almost 24/7? Don’t you have any plans of taking yours off so you are sleeping with it? If it is bound for everyday wear, you have to ensure that you go for a strong chain with a link which you can wear while you work out, swim, and other sorts of everyday activities.
How to Get Cheap Chain Deals
You do not need to compromise your budget for silver chains for men and women. By searching for mens chains, mens necklaces and pendants and other kinds of mens jewellery, we have got you covered. There are plenty of mens silver chains UK and gold chains you can select from. Make the most of your options waiting for you.
From mens gold chains cheap to chain heart pendants for ladies, there is always a bargain deal waiting for you here at Latest Deals. Our massive community of bargain hunters sweeps for the right offer that is going to work on your budget.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can save up to 60% off on a wide array of chain products. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest chain item discount codes we have here. We also have various chain voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can find the best chain deals such as a dirty chain machine cleaner, cleaning and lube kit, security chain and more:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Different Types of Chains for Jewelleries
When it comes to jewellery chains, you will not run out of options to choose from. They come in different lengths, construction, metals and thickness. When you choose the right one for you, you should consider these factors. It may be overwhelming at first glance but you will get used to it eventually.
Indeed, there are options for chains that can help most customers figure out what kind of chain may be needed on a day-to-day basis. This should not be confusing if you are to apply the right research. So, what should you check out?
- Cable link chain. This is the common type of jewellery chain. Usually, cable link chains are present in any thickness, length or width. They link themselves through round or oval. They also resemble paper link chains which are done in elementary days. As you go for this, you can enjoy its durability. This is a guarantee to most users out there.
- Curb link chain. This is another kind. It is also similar to the cable link style chain when it comes to construction and the options available. However, most of the individual links are flatter. The links can also be square, round or oval. Do not worry because this is another durable chain you can own. However, the note is that this may look a bit “masculine” for women. This is one of the reasons why men prefer this so much instead.
- Figaro link chain. A Figaro link chain is composed of flattened small and large links. They are patterned with three small links and also a really long one. Normally, this is thicker. Overall, this is a strong chain and it can be worn as frequently as possible. However, as compared to any other piece, there is a need to ensure that this is brought to a jeweller at least once a year so that it does not break.
- Wheat link chain. This is the personal favourites of many. This kind goes with a wide array of lengths and widths that are beautiful no matter what. They also sparkle thanks to the wheat chains that bring a different appeal, which is almost fancier than a cable or curb link chain.
- Rope chains. Rope chains are the same with wheat chains. There are others who would like to believe that this is like a step down from a wheat chain. However, it cannot be neglected that this is still a good option such as a wheat chain. Both are sturdy and beautiful.
- Snake chain. This can be a beautiful yet delicate chain to own. It goes with a smooth and elegant appearance which is sensitive. It is not easy to repair. Never wear this with a heavy pendant then. When you opt to go for this, you also have to treat it delicately. Clean it after wearing and before storing it. Regardless, this will be an elegant option for special occasions out there.
- Box chains. This is yet another delicate chain. Most box chains are weak. They can also get weaker when they get thinner. Hence, they break easily too. This can be a beautiful choice but it can be high maintenance too so it would help to stay away from it if you cannot handle that.
3 Chain Links for Jewellery Making
Importance of Choosing Quality Chains
If you are still not decided about getting chains for your accessories, maybe you can think about the following:
- Chains are the backbone. Not all people are aware that chains are the backbone of high-quality bracelet or necklace. They can provide a stable framework for your stunning and charming pendants. Without them, it would be impossible to wear your jewellery. It is like an arm without a hand. It is not going to work.
- Chains have unique designs. Most chains are rooted in wealthy tradition. It is usual to see timeless and classic styles. There are also high-quality products that look and feel good. For various years now, there are jewellers all over the world who know chain designers for inspiration. Expect it in gold and silver and experience uniqueness!
- Chains last. Chains are popular all over the world because of their quality. This is not surprising because they got a credibility and reputation to maintain. You will not go wrong with this. For sure, you can still pass this on to your daughter eventually.
- Chains have a warranty. There is a high-end jewellery out there that go with a lifetime warranty. Thus, you can be assured that you will be safe from any manufacturing defects. Go to an established provider so that you can enjoy this perk, of course.
- Chains come with health benefits. Yes, this is true most especially if you are going to push through with silver. This can help block harmful radiations eventually. With silver, it has been an immune builder. This is pretty neat. Just simply wear a metal on your body and you could never go wrong. If it is pure, you are safe.