Tis the Season of Goodwill
Christmas is that time of the year when don't feel guilty about eating plenty of good food and drinks. And nothing beats a Christmas hamper to share the spirit of giving to your family, colleagues, and friends.
A Christmas hamper is a traditional gift which contains food items that are non-perishable such as seasonal favourites plum pudding or fruit cake, chocolates, jams, biscuits, nuts, dried or smoked meats, cheese, and honey. Some hampers even include tea, cocoa or coffee, as well as a cup and saucer which are often personalized or themed. There are also luxury hampers that may include high-end food items like small bottles of wine or a tin of caviar. On the other hand, fresh hampers include perishable food items such as fruits, flowers or baked goods.
Traditionally, Christmas hampers are given to people who have no significant meal during the occasion as a special holiday meal, or for shut-ins or students who will not be able to join their families for the holidays.
How Can I Get Cheap Christmas Hamper Deals in the UK?
If you’re looking for the best Christmas Hampers ideas but on a strict budget, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find the quality cheap Christmas Hampers online. Find special offers on Tesco Christmas hampers, Waitrose Christmas hampers, and from other major UK retailers. Whether you’re looking for luxury christmas hampers or Christmas food hampers UK, you are sure to find the best one to give to your loved ones.
Our community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible Christmas hampers UK sale, price drops, discounts, and special offers online. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that will help you get some money off when purchasing online or instore.
Most UK retailers often have sale events as well as seasonal clearances and flash sales where you can save as much as 40% off on a wide selection of hampers. They also reduce their prices even more during Black Friday and Boxing Day. However, if you want to maximise your savings and get additional discounts, make sure to use the latest Christmas hamper discount codes you can find here. You can even get freebies and free shipping on some voucher code offers.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can find cheap Christmas hamper deals:
The deals and offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings, amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops!
Best Christmas Hampers
- Aldi Exquisite Hamper. Aldi's hampers are consistently lower compared to its competitors, but the quality of the festive food they contain is just as good. This Christmas hamper contains Christmas classics such as pudding, panettone, mince pies, and cake. It also includes three bottles of superb wine, three kinds of delicious crackers, and a bottle of champagne as well.
- The Fortnum’s Christmas Hamper. Fortnum & Mason offers some of the most sophisticated Christmas hampers around. Their hampers can go as high as four figures, but there are cheaper ones that are just as indulgent packaged in F&M's wicker basket. This affordable quality hamper contains 3 bottles of wines, Christmas pudding, and other goodies for your guests such as Christmas-spiced biscuits, breakfast blend tea, and Champagne truffles.
- M&S Christmas Classic Hamper with Fizz. This Christmas hamper from Marks & Spencers comes come in a trendy wicker basket with faux-leather straps. If you want festive surprises combined with classics, this is the hamper for you. It contains a bottle of cranberry and clementine bucks fizz, brandy butter, and Christmas cake. Aside from these, you can also find milk chocolate-coated cinnamon sugar tortilla rolls and hand-cooked, turkey-flavoured crisps, as well as jaffa cakes, chocolate orange caramels, festive tea, cookies, and a cake bar.
- Waitrose Duchy Organic Christmas Hamper. The retailer partnered with the Prince of Wales' brand of organic food brand for this one. It contains two tea variants, four types of biscuits, classic preserves, such as the decadent strawberry jam, and a cider. It also comes with a cranberry sauce that's boozy, port-infused.
- Harrods The Grosvenor. You don't need to spend thousands of pounds on a luxury Christmas hamper from Harrods. Aside from containing Bertie, the store’s Christmas bear, this hamper also includes holiday favourites like a rich pudding, coffee, and spiced tea. Aside from these, you'll find delicious brandy-laced mince pies, a few festive fudges, chocolate-coated almonds, and excellent jams.