colouring pencils Deals
Cheap colouring pencils Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
You'll be amazed at how our team of supportive bargain hunters has come up with this amazing list just to provide you with great savings. With our assistance, you can fulfill and purchase the colouring-pencils on your wishlist at very affordable prices. Save as much as 70% when you purchase at The Works, Wilko, Amazon, and other UK sellers. This is a great opportunity to purchase the colouring-pencils that you are looking for because of the special offers available. Our savvy money-saving experts will provide you with useful tips for you to save money.Read more
Colouring pencils are the most used item for those that are truly addicted to colouring books and art. It is an art medium constructed of a narrow, pigmented core encased in a wooden cylindrical case. Unlike graphite and charcoal pencils, the cores of coloured pencils cores are wax- or oil-based and contain varying proportions of pigments, additives, and binding agents. Water-soluble (watercolour) pencils and pastel pencils are also manufactured as well as coloured leads for mechanical pencils.
Colouring pencils vary greatly in terms of quality and usability; concentration of pigments in the core, lightfastness of the pigments, the durability of the coloured pencil, and softness of the lead are some indicators of a brand’s quality and, consequently, its market price.
Playing colours is indeed a great way to escape reality whether you are a child or an adult. Colors still play a vital role within ourselves.
How to draw with colouring pencils
Top 5 Colour Pencil Brands
- Prismacolor Premier. These are great for beginners. It layers incredibly soft and smooth. The colours weave together with ease creating a rich combination of value and tone. These pencils feel great to hold having none of the dryness you might experience with a lesser brand. Beautiful pigmentation which blends in with ease. Not to forget the amazing variety of colours and hues to choose from.
- Faber-Castell. Faber Castell is a bit expensive, but these pencils keep a strong point while still remaining tender when required. The layering is nice and mixed with ease. The core is solid, so rest assured it does not break lightly.
- Prang. It’s also good for beginners and kids if you don't want to spend much. With Prang Coloured Pencils you'll have multiple colours to choose from and a core that's not too soft and not too hard. They are also not toxic which means they are safe for kids. They aren't as easy to layer nor blend but they offer good value for a price that's practically a steal.
- Derwent Inktense. For true fine art fans who want something for finer, detailed work Derant is highly recommended. Due to the dye-based lead, you can expect vibrant sharp colors. These beauties offer a precise, harder lead that is perfect for fine art. These are often preferred by people who like a more robust feeling and dislike the softness of other premium pencils.
- Caran D'Ache Luminance. These Caran D'ache Luminance have a waxy formulation that tends to feel a bit crumbly and scratchy on the paper but allows them to be layered almost like an oil pastel. Many artists use these in combination with another brand of coloured pencil, using the less waxy pencil for the under-layers of drawing than using the Caran d'Ache for the final layers when the tooth is getting filled and reluctant to hold pigment. As with many brands, the light fastness of these varies according to pigment, so check the colour charts if this is important to your work.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Wilko, The Works, and Poundland regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 80% off on a wide array of colouring pencils for adults and toddlers.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offer on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like colouring pencils Crayola from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on colouring pencils set or personalised colouring pencils deals is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on colouring pencils Staedtler and colouring pencils Faber Castell.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Ryman, Viking Direct, Hobbycraft, Tesco, Crayola, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on mini colouring pencils, artist colouring pencils, and charcoal colouring pencils deals when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximize your savings by simply using the latest Colouring Pencil discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!