Cheap Cyprus Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Spend your next family holiday vacation in Cyprus. Have a magical moment in this beautiful place. You can get the best deals at Tui, Blueseaholidays, and other reputable UK retailers. Stack Cyprus voucher codes so you won't have to pay the full amount and still save money for other essentials. Choose among the different UK retailers where you can get the best Cyprus deals and bargains. Our massive community of bargain hunters will provide you with the best Cyprus offers, deals, and voucher codes. Enjoy massive savings when you browse for offers from trusted retailers.Read more
Cyprus is one of Europe’s top tourist destinations. Over 2 million people visit each year. It has a unique and fascinating history and culture. The island is divided into the southern Greek side, and the northern Turkish side.
Cyprus has been part of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and this has given it a rich cultural heritage, which its residents are very proud of. Poetry and literature is important in the country, and it has been home to many writers – both native and non-native authors have found inspiration here. Lawrence Durell wrote his novel Bitter Lemons of Cyprus, while visiting the island. You can still visit the 200 year old Tree of Idleness in Bellapais, under which he is said to have written. Here are other reasons why you should visit Cyprus:
- The people. Cypriot hospitality is legendary. The island is known for being home to some of the world’s friendliest and most hospitable people. Cypriots take the responsibility of hosting very seriously, so if you’re invited into someone’s home, be prepared to be plied with food and drink! You may even be offered coffee while you’re browsing a shop, and Cypriots believe it’s polite to stay until the coffee gets cold.
- The weather. It’s not just the people who are warm and friendly. One of the top reasons for visiting Cyprus is the incredible weather. The summer months are warm and dry, and perfect for enjoying the island’s many beaches. Even in winter you’ll find the weather is warm compared to most parts of Europe.
- The food. Cypriot food is world famous – in particular halloumi cheese, one of the most popular local delicacies. It is made from a mix of goat and cow’s milk, and is delicious grilled. You’ll also find world class mezze, kebabs, olives, hummus and calamari in Cyprus. Make sure you try the island’s freshly caught seafood, and its delicious bread and pastries.
- The beaches. Cyprus has an incredible array of sandy beaches. From family-friendly zones, to long stretches of deserted shores, there’s something for every taste. Coral Bay is great for families looking for safe swimming areas, and there are also plenty of watersports and family activities available there.
- Nissi Beach. For those evening or early morning beach walks, you have to check out Nissi beach. Boasting a 500-metre (1,640-foot) stretch covered with the finest white sand, and turquoise blue waters, you will find yourself among water skiers, windsurfers, and other water babies enjoying everything from beach volleyball to foam parties.
- Aphrodite's Rock- Petra tou Romiou. It is not just the myth of the Greek goddess of love and beauty that attracts visitors here – people also enjoy swimming in the cool waters during summer, some in the hope that they will regain their youth, others, just for pleasure.
- Tombs of the Kings. This World Heritage site, located just 2 km (1.24 miles) north of Paphos harbour, is an underground monument carved out of solid rocks dating back to the 4th century BC. The name was inspired by the size, and splendour of the tombs. The tombs are meticulously curved into shapes. Today, locals and visitors from far and wide come to admire the grand work of the ancient stone carvers.
- Ayios Lazaros (The Church of Saint Lazarus). The Ayios Lazaro church, as it is locally known, stands over the tomb of Lazarus. Its remarkable architecture and intricate interior is a representation of Byzantine handiwork in Cyprus. Every year, the Church hosts a religious procession of the saint through Larnaca, eight days before Easter. There is also the Byzantine Museum, which is just 800 metres (2,625 feet) an eight-minute walk from the church.
- Fig Tree Bay. The sandy beach in Protaras is yet another Blue Flag holder with clear waters and golden sands for that perfect summer holiday. You can bask with a book in one hand and a drink in the other, or you can opt for an activity such as water skiing, parasailing or windsurfing. If you have children, rest assured that the shallow waters make it a perfect destination for families with young kids – and the picture-perfect paddling pools will keep your children engaged throughout.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Thomson Holidays, Groupon, and On The Beach have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap Cyprus. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on selected cheap holidays.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of cheap hotel and flights from Belfast to Cyprus to Cyprus in September from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of cheap family holidays is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Cyprus holidays 2019 all inclusive including cheap beach holidays.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of Larnaca Cyprus holidays from TUI, Virgin Holidays, First Choice, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Tui Cyprus more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Cyprus holidays 2019 discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.