Free next Day Delivery on Selected Dyson Orders
*SAVE £104* Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Quiet Bladeless Tower Fan with Timer
SHARK EASTER SALE - save up to £170 on Shark Vacuum Cleaners
SAVE £100.99! SHARK CORDLESS Vacuum Cleaner IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap
SHARK Upright Vacuum Cleaner NV602UK Lift-Away ***4.7 STARS***
SHARK Anti Hair Wrap Vacuum Cleaner with Powered Lift-Away & TRUE PET
SHARK CORDLESS Vacuum Cleaner IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap ***4.7 STARS***
Amazon #1 Best Seller - SHARK Vacuum Cleaner Lift-Away NV602UK
Shark CORDLESS Stick Vacuum Cleaner IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap ***4.7 STARS***
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Vacuum - Refurbished - 1 Year Guarantee
EBay 20% off Selected Sellers Using Code PICKSAVE20
SHARK HandVac - Cordless Hand Vacuum Cleaner - PET MODEL
NOW £105 OFF! Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV602UK] Lift-Away
£100 OFF TODAY! Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner Powered Lift-Away NV681UK
£101 OFF - SHARK CORDLESS Vacuum Cleaner IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap *4.7 STARS*
SHARK Vacuum Cleaner Powered Lift-Away / Anti Hair Wrap / PET HAIR / NZ801UKT
£100 OFF! SHARK Vacuum Cleaner Lift-Away - PET MODEL - NV602UKT
Free Dyson Dok When You Buy Any V11 Vacuum at ao.com
Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner with TRUE PET, NV602UKT
Shark Vacuum Cleaner [NZ801UK] Powered Lift-Away with Anti Hair Wrap
SAVE £130 - SHARK Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Anti Hair Wrap, PET HAIR, IZ201UKT
Free next Day Delivery on DYSON Vacuum Cleaner Orders
£100 OFF TODAY! Shark Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner [HV390UK]
Free Dyson V11 Floor Dok Vacuum Accessory with Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
£100 off - Shark Vacuum Cleaner Powered Lift-Away & Anti Hair Wrap NZ801UK
Dyson V11 Floor Dok
Save £50 Dyson V7 Animal Vacuum Cleaner.
Save £50 DYSON SMALL BALL ANIMAL 2 UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
£100 OFF! Shark Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner [HV390UK] Lightweight, Purple
BEST EVER PRICE Casdon Dyson Cord Free Vacuum
£101 OFF! SHARK Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Powered Lift-Away NV681UK
Refurbished Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum - Only £297.49!
SAVE £110 - SHARK CORDLESS Vacuum Cleaner [IZ201UK] Anti Hair Wrap *4.7 STARS*
AMAZON #1 BEST SELLER - Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV602UK] Lift-Away
Dyson is a company founded by James Dyson in 1987. The company designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters and dry cleaners which are sold to over 65 countries. Here at Latest Deals you’ll find all of the cheapest deals and offers on Dyson 'hoovers' including uprights, cylinders and cordless models as well as guide on the best Dyson deals and offers.
How it all started
The company’s story started out when James Dyson became frustrated with the performance of the vacuum he purchased in 1978. After taking it apart, he discovered the problem of its waning performance. He decided to create his own and set to work. After five years and about 5, 127 prototypes later, James had invented the first bagless vacuum cleaner in the world.
Today, Dyson has over 1,000 engineers and about 70,000 employees all over the world from Malmesbury to Malaysia and Chicago to Singapore. The company has also recently invested in a purpose-built motors facility in Singapore where its main purpose is to precision-manufacture each Dyson digital motor, which is the key technology at the heart of the newest Dyson machines.
- Cord-Free Vacuums – these vacuums are balanced to provide you with easy handling of floor to ceiling cord-free cleaning.
- Robot Vacuums – Dyson robot vacuums have the most powerful suction of any robot vacuum. It includes the patented Dyson cyclone technology, the Dyson digital motor and the 360 degree vision system.
- Upright Vacuums – these cyclones capture more dirt and microscopic dust than any other cyclones.
- Cylinder Vacuums – the cylinder vacuums of Dyson can remove dust from all sorts of floors and will follow you around your home with greater control.
- Handheld Vacuums – these are powerful vacuums but light as well cord-free to clean anywhere from the home to the car.
- Accessories – Dyson accessories are as sturdy as their vacuums when it comes to removing dust, dirt and allergens.
- Dyson Supersonic – this hair dryer has an intelligent heat control for shine. It also features the Dyson digital motor which spins on average 6 times faster than other hair dryer motors at one inaudible frequency – yet is a third of the weight.
- Purifiers - Dyson purifiers capture 99.95% of potentially harmful pollutants, and keep them trapped.
- Fans – Dyson fans have no blade and choppy air, they are also safe, easy to clean, features a sleep timer and comes with a remote control.
- Humidifiers – Dyson humidifiers are scientifically proven to hydrate dry air for a healthier environment
- Heating – the Dyson Hot+Cool fan features a fast even room heating and powerful personal heating as well as the jet focus control.
- Cys Task Lights – task lighting with heat pipe technology, to cool LEDs.
- Cu Beam – suspended lighting with Heat pipe technology to cool LEDs.
- Dyson Airblade V – the most hygienic hand dryer now made 35% quiter.
- Dyson Airblade dB – the fastest, most hygienic hand dryer.
- Dyson Airblade Tap – features the Airblade technology in a tap. Wash and dry hands at the sink.
Dyson V6 v Dyson V8
Dyson has been on a vacuum-releasing spree over the last few years. The company never stopped producing high-quality vacuums and other products, but has recently expanded their line with a range of cordless stick vacuums and even a robot vacuum. One of their biggest successes has been the V6 range. While Dyson has produced cordless models ever since the DC35, the V6 (and more recently the V8) has proven to be an excellent vacuum. The commercial success is even more impressive considering the relatively high price.
If you’re confused about the differences between the Dyson V6 and Dyson V8, you’re not alone! While these vacuums provide excellent performance, the various options can be confusing. With seemingly endless names (Animal, Absolute, Fluffy and more) along with the new V8 series, Dyson hasn’t made it easy to quickly compare models.
Dyson V8 Absolute Review: Worth the price over the Dyson V6 or Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum?
Both the V6 and V8 series are excellent vacuum cleaners. They provide strong suction power that’s suitable for almost any cleaning job – not just quick spot cleans.
In terms of performance, the V8 is clearly the superior vacuum. The longer battery life and improved bin design make it better suited to thorough cleaning. It has a slightly lower suction power on normal mode, but the V8 engine is more powerful on max mode. V8 models also come with Dyson’s best floor heads for more effective carpet and hard floor cleaning.
It’s not just about performance though, as V8 models are more expensive – and the V6 isn’t cheap in the first place! For this reason, choose the V6 if you want a vacuum for daily cleaning and would prefer a lower price rather than a longer run-time. If you want to use a cordless vacuum for cleaning an entire home, however, then the V8’s 40-minute run-time is the better choice.
Best Dyson deals
Here at Latest Deals, our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals in the country. We have the best Dyson offers to save you not just money but time as well. Get set for great deals on Dyson hoovers & cordless vacuums and more!
Dyson V8 cheapest price
Dyson V8 Absolute cheapest price is in the range of £349.99 with a 2 year guarantee included from John Lewis. But we won’t stop there! We want to give you the Dyson V8 Absolute best price in the UK, that’s why our community of bargain hunters went on a quest and found this deal from Very were in you can get the Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for just £329.99, that’s another £20 savings!
Best deals on Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum
Dyson Black Friday Deals
Last year, various Dyson bundles were on offer such as the upright DC55 vacuum and the Dyson AM09 hot+cool fan. However, fans took to their Facebook page to complain the 'discount' prices were in fact the same as promotions before Black Friday. While you could still save up to £350, in some cases you could have saved more shopping at Tesco. Just have a good look.
Various big retailers such as Tesco, Currys and Argos have Dyson trade-in offer events that you should watch out for. For example, you can trade in your old vacuum in Argos and save up to £140 on selected Dyson models, while you can save 30% in Currys when you trade in any vacuum.
Dyson outlet UK
Dyson products are rarely cheap, but if you’re planning on purchasing one, the Official Dyson eBay Outlet is worth checking out for bargains. Not only can you find brand new products, but also a wide range of refurbished and ex-display vacuums as well as spares and tools, heaters and fans at reduced prices plus FREE UK DELIVERY.
Good guarantees too:
- New Dyson upright and cylinder vacuum cleaners are guaranteed for five years.
- New handheld and cordless vacuums, fans, heaters and humidifiers are guaranteed for two years.
- Refurbished uprights and cylinders are guaranteed for two years.
- Refurbished handheld and cordless vacuums, fans, heaters and humidifiers are guaranteed for one year.
- Remember to still compare prices elsewhere though to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
- My Dyson cordless vacuum is the best thing ever. I put the holding bracket in the cupboard so I can literally lift it out in one go plus it has all the attachments on it too. More than enough battery time to clean my home for several days. It was expensive but as I clean almost every day it was a worthwhile investment and you can always find discount codes online for some money off. My allergies have become a lot better and I don't get hay fever so bad now. I want to buy the hairdryer but am waiting for it to go down in price. I had another Dyson vacuum before and it was just as good although I got it second hand. Managed to sell it on as well. Freebiesarefun
- I have two Dyson products - an upright vacuum cleaner and a handheld one. I love both as they are very efficient, although the big one is heavy to drag upstairs so I have a Vax cordless for upstairs. I have had them both for several years without too much going wrong. The only thing I don’t like is that the tools don’t fit on too well and tend to come off under furniture. The Dyson website sells replacement parts if needed and delivery is quick. You can also get free delivery and other good deals from voucher code offers online. Grannyclock
- I've had Dyson vacuum cleaners since they first came out onto the market. They are really powerful and great for picking up dog hairs, plus there's plenty of available savings with Dyson voucher codes online. My GSD sheds fur like its going out of fashion. I've even got a Dyson attachment especially for brushing the dog and the hairs go straight up the into the Dyson. I prefer the corded cleaners. I have one of their cordless ones and the battery life is very short, it only lasts around 15 mins on the highest setting so you can't clean a large area with it. They should ideally have a way of there being two batteries with each cordless cleaners so that you could keep swapping them over as you do your housework. The cordless ones are also great for cleaning the car. jacquis