Also called as Paschal Eggs are gifts on the occasion of Easter and they are decorated eggs. In the oldest tradition, chicken eggs are painted while the modern easter eggs now are wrapped in coloured foil and the egg shell is filled with chocolate.
Things You Should Know Before Dyeing Easter Eggs
- Easter eggs are more enjoyable to share with your friends or family especially when you are the one who is painting it. But before actually dyeing you Easter egg, here’s a list of things you should know:
- Older eggs are better, so if you are planning to peel and eat your Easter Egg after you have enjoyed painting it, do not use fresh eggs so you won’t have a hard time peeling your eggs shell.
- Vinegars produce acid which can help the dye bind in the outer shell. Without vinegar, you will only get pale colour.
- Warm water mixes the dye better than cool water. It is better if the temperature of the water is warmer than the temperature of the egg.
- CREME Mirage Easter Eggs. This is a mixture of Faberge and Damien Hirst skull gem crafted with 1000 diamonds. The dove and olive branch which were crafted as symbols of world peace.
- The Rothschild Faberge Easter Eggs. This Winter Egg is crafted with over 3000 diamonds and made of finely carved transparent rock crystal.
- Diamond Stella Easter Eggs. The outer cover of this 65cm easter egg is studded with 100 half carat diamonds and is guarded by two guards in Maison Du Chocolat shop in London.
- Golden Speckled Easter Egg. This egg is the most expensive easter egg which is not studded with jewellery and crafted by William Curley.
- Peter Nebengaus Easter Egg Collection. It is created by German Peter Nebengaus. This is a goldschmied easter egg suitable for a heir like owner.
- Porcelain Easter egg encrusted with Swarovski crystals retails. This egg is also created by Peter Nebengaus and is covered with luxury and elegance.
- Easter Bunny. This bunny has become a prominent symbol of Christianity’s most important holiday. Though The Bible did not mention of this long-eared and short tailed creature, this bunny is believed to deliver decorated eggs to well behaved children on Easter Sunday.
- Easter Candy. This candy is the second best selling candy holiday in America. These sweet treats are chocolate eggs.
- Easter Parade. Dates back to the mid 1800’s where the people are showing off their new spring outfits and hats.
According to History, the ancient symbol of easter egg is new life and is associated with Pagan festivals. From Christian perspective, Easter eggs represent Jesus’ emergence from the tomb and resurrection. So if you are looking for easter eggs in the upcoming eastern sunday, you’ve come to the right place.
You can find all the best and the latest Easter sales 2018 UK special offers here at Latest Deals. From traditional Easter eggs to Thorntons chocolate easter egg price drops and the best cheap easter eggs bulk, you will surely find bounty easter egg here that will suit your needs and budget. We have a community of bargain hunters who are always looking out for the best possible easter egg sale across the UK that will provide with some serious money off on your purchases including half price Easter eggs offers. While our team of money-saving experts are regularly sharing essential tips and tricks to help you save on your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers regularly have sale events where you can save as much as 65% off on a wide array of cheap Easter holiday deals. They also have seasonal clearance , flash sale, Black Friday sale, and Boxing Day that you can look forward to where a lot of their products are even reduced to clear. However, you can maximise your savings and get additional discounts by using the latest Easter sale discount codes at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can take advantage of freebies and free shipping on your purchases.
Here’s a list of online shops in the UK where you can get cheap easter eggs
The promos and offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so grab them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings and everyday low prices from your favourite UK retailers.