Fallout 4 Deals
Cheap Fallout 4 Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Fallout 4 game deals from popular UK retailers would likely be on top of your options but you can also look for other great offers. Get access to awesome Fallout 4 game options on amazingly great discounts. You can get them from Argos, Tesco, CDKeys and other reputable UK retailers. With brilliant selections from industry-trusted brands, we have hand-picked the best cheap Fallout 4 deals to help you stay on top of your savings. Don’t forget to use the latest cheap Fallout 4 voucher codes to save money on your gaming needs.Read more
A Great Historical Post-Apocalyptic Action Game
Developed by Bethesda Game Studios, Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic action role-playing video game. From the Fallout series, this is already the fifth major installment. It was released worldwide on November 10, 2015 intended for three platforms - PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.
The game is bound in the open world post-apocalyptic environment which surpasses Boston city and the region of Massachusetts referred to as The Commonwealth. Thus, the main story is in the year 2287, a decade after the Fallout 3 events, and then 210 years after the conduct of The Great War which is responsible for all the catastrophic nuclear devastation all over the United States.
As the player, you would assume the role of the character termed as the Sole Survivor. The Sole Survivor revolves from a long-term cryogenic static in Vault 111, which is an underground nuclear fallout shelter.
This character has gone through a lot. He has witnessed the murder of his spouse and the kidnapping of their son. Hence, he ventures to the Commonwealth to look for their missing child. Afterward, the player goes for an adventure in the dilapidated world of the game. He gets to complete different quests, help out factions and even acquire experience points so that the main character may level up his abilities. Since it was released, Fallout 4 received positive reviews from players and critics. Mostly, it is commended for its world depth, impeccable content, and player freedom.
How to Get Cheap PS4 Online Deals
Fallout 4 is one of the most successful video games today. If you’re looking for the best deals on Fallout 4 PC, Fallout 4 PS4, fallout 4 Goty PC or Fallout 4 Xbox One, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find the best deals on Fallout such as Fallout 4 cheap PC offers, Fallout 4 Goty Steam key, Fallout 4 Goty PC, and Fallout 4 PS4 season pass from major UK shops. You will never have to bend your budget ever again with the bargain offers we have here from your favourite retailers. There are even Fallout 4 console bundles that can provide you with plenty of discounts.
We have community of bargain hunters who are always on the lookout to find the best Fallout 4 deals, sale, special offers, discounts, and price drops from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will be able to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Majority of online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 70% off on video games and consoles. They also have 3 for 2 offers you can take advantage of for more savings. Watch out for their Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to further savings, make sure to use the latest Fallout 4 discount codes we have here. We also have Fallout 4 voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here is a list of UK retailers where you can find some of the cheapest Fallout 4 deals online:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Tips and Tricks on How to Play Fallout 4
- Stop, look, scrap, and scavenge. When you play, you have to understand that you are in a world where civilization, materials and supplies are restricted. Most are bound to rig ramshackle available resources to make ends meet. In order to survive in a world like this, you will need your armour, weapons, medical supplies, mods and ammo. These are not cheap to purchase. In order to avoid doing that, you have to be vigilant in searching every cabinet, chest, shelf and locker. You also have to ensure that you do not leave any corpse undisturbed.
- Balance your arsenal. During the early stages of your game, you will be cut short of ammo. While it is true that you can just buy more from the trading posts and city stores, doing so can be expensive. As this is the case, you should start collecting a selection of weapons with the use of different ammo types. This is a way to switch from laser musket to a shotgun or even a pipe rifle. This can be attained when you run out of shells or cells. What this means is that you go for stronger weapons when they are already available. How can you do this? The plus sign is the inventory. It will tell you if your gun is powerful. There are versatile weapons. In the contrary, there are also those which are only bound for certain situations.
- Use VATS wisely. VATS, or also referred to as the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System, is useful most especially when you are in the midst of battles and combats. You can squeeze the left bumper which is the L1 button so that you can put the game into slow-motion. When you do this, you highlight various enemies and then target certain areas of the said enemies that still utilise dual analogue sticks. At least, you can have an idea on the target you are trying to hit. This is also when you can maximise damage and accuracy. This is smart when tackling isolated foes at a long or medium range. As you aim, do it manually because this is when you can make the most of your shotgun, handgun, SMG and as well as mingun. Aside from this, you can also fire longer bursts directed to targets. At least, you will not get stuck when ghoul tries to go near you.
- Learn the workbench. Power armour, weapons, armour and base resources - these come with workbenches where you can modify or build equipment. These are all vital. However, power armour is crucial in some battles and major fights so you have to ensure that you are using them properly because the parts can get broken. When they are already, you have to make upgrades and repairs so that the service is active. With the presence of weapon mods, everyday shooters are simple to have. They are ideal for tackling bands of raiders, ghouls or gangsters. Eventually, you can loot armour. At least, you can resort to this than modifications. Aside from this, you can also convert basic items to tougher ones. You should go away from crafting side-activity. Consider it as a homework that can benefit you in fighting for your life.
- Find ways to skin a mutant cat. You cannot avoid violence in Fallout 4. However, that does not imply that you have to be loud all the time. If you have the right kind of charisma, you can just persuade your enemies to stand down. Aside from this, you can also activate robot security and hack terminals eventually. This is when you tackle raiders or ghouls while you watch and chill out. Just remember that you have to preserve your ammo and health as much as you can. Apart from this, look out for other ways to handle aggressors without getting into straight-up fights.
- Utilise in-game help. Fallout 4 is made up of complex systems. But then, not all of them are explained from the game. FAQs, future walkthroughs and strategy guides will make everything life for you. However, refrain from neglecting the excellent in-game help system. You can access this with the pause menu. Aside from this, there is also enough detail that can assist you in covering and clarifying most of the challenging aspects that you see in the game. They are in the base-building, crafting and as well as the companion-management stuff.
Everything you need to know about Fallout 4 in one video
- Continue with enough care. Fallout 4’s world is really a dangerous place. While you can be okay if you follow various the many quest lines, it is still simple to blunder different situations where you will not be well-equipped or powerful enough to cope. So often save quick and often. Do not be afraid to run away if there is a battle you cannot win. At the end of the day, you can still defeat enemies that typically outmatch you with strategy, persistence and luck. The game can occasionally spawn legendary and challenging foes that are hard to beat but leave a rewarding loot. This only shows that if you are still struggling, do not be afraid to run away for a while.
- Focus on your benefits. There is an art in terms of character building. This is not only about looking at the right hairstyle and beard that are going to complement your selection of cheekbones. As you eventually go levelling up, you are most likely to earn points that can assign you special stats or also use to enhance and unlock perks available. It is quite tempting to go for balance. When you create a jack of all trades who can manage any situation, we suggest that you still focus your perks in certain key areas to maximise your combat capabilities later on. With the availability of many weapons and opportunities, double down on rifles and automatic weapons. Also, do not forget to boost your accuracy. Damage through the roof as well. If you can, you can build a brawler who is capable of tackling more foes hand-to-hand. Add balance too, but then, do this on the early stages play to affect your strength.
- Don’t do it alone. Companions are the best if you want your life easier. At first, you will see the faithful Dogmeat that will sniff your enemies and search for useful items. It is also great in holding bezerker-style attackers off that finishing them when they get close becomes simple. There are also others such as the Preston and Piper, the intrepid report, who will back you up during firefights. They will also carry scavenged resources around. You must be aware that you can equip yourself and your companions when you trade items with them. You can also switch these items for inventory. In the long run, do not fail to heal them too. A dying companion will not be of any help so ensure that you do.
- Be intelligent. You might find it hard to spend your skill points so what you can do is to go for the Intelligence first. When your intelligence is higher, it is quicker for you to earn experience points and when this occurs, you can level up right away.
- Make the most of the idiot Savant perk. When you already have some intelligence, you can have the Idiot Savant Perk. This is the Level 5 version of the Luck skill. But then, you will get more experience from every action when you do this.
- Get rid of Preston. The last thing that you will want from this game is the “Go here, do this, come back,” advisory. If you want this to happen, send Preston away. Maybe you can send him to one of your settlements so that your life becomes uninterrupted. When this is your situation, you can go to more important things eventually.
- Be in the ballistic weave.The Ballistic Weave is said to be an armour mod that will enable you to include defensive stats to particular clothing items such as the whole outfit that you can wear as a full armour. Complete one or two Jackpot missions too. When you find the Ballistic Weave, unlock all the armour workbenches, most especially with Tom who sells around armoured gear.
- Search for a weapon. You can opt to mod a particular kind of weapon, but then, if what you have picked up from the Wasteland has parts, components or elements that you need, you can highlight that with a little magnifying glass.