Friendship at your Fingertips
Fingerlings are one of the hottest toys in the UK today. It's a hard-to-find must-have toy for every kid and even adults. These adorable baby toys are brought to us WowWee. It's a charming collection of monkeys, dinosaurs, dragons, unicorns, sloths, and monkeys. There are even playsets and fingerlings accessories that you can buy for additional fun.
The animal toys react to movement, touch, sound, and make cute noises as well. These toys are very unique. Hanging them upside down will make them giggle and even shake their head! These teeny tiny animals are so popular that it's hard to find fingerlings in stock at times. It comes with an innovative technology combined with a good price point.
Their features include the following:
- 40 different sounds and reactions which include burping, singing, farting, and blinking.
- Built-in motion sensors and microphones.
- Depending on your interaction with them, they will have different reactions.
- Tap its heads. Fingerlings monkey has a couple of sensors on top of their heads that will make them do various reactions once you tap them once or twice.
- Hang it upside down. As mentioned above, hanging the monkey upside down will make them laugh hysterically.
- Pet them. Giving them some TLC will make them coo softly and blink their eyes happily.
- Make it toot. See what will happen when you cup your hand on top of its head! They will even burp when you do this when they're upside down.
- Blow them kisses. Blowing your fingerling monkey kisses will make it do some smooching sounds.
- Get it talking. Fingerlings love to chat. In fact, they can make more than 40 different kinds of sounds.
- Rock it to sleep. All babies need to have a naptime. Cradle your fingerlings in your hands and watch it, drift off to sleep while making all sorts of cute sleepy sounds.
- Give it a grip. They love hugging and clinging to things. Let it grip your finger or any of your things, and they will feel safe and secure.
- Get it to sing. All fingerlings will start to sing when you clap your hands twice.
Can’t get enough of these adorable toys? Complete your collection now without compromising your budget with the help of Latest Deals. Find the cheap fingerlings, from fingerlings monkey, fingerlings unicorn, panda fingerlings, and dinosaur fingerling to fingerlings accessories, we’ve got you covered.
Take advantage of the fingerlings sale, price drops, special offers, discounts and bargain deals verified and shared by our community of bargain hunters. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks that will help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Most UK retailers have regular sale events on a wide selection of toys where you can get a discount of up to 60% off on select items. You can also get great deals during their seasonal clearance sale, flash sale, Black Friday sale and Boxing Day sale events.
However, you don’t have to wait for these. You can maximise your savings right now by using the latest fingerlings discount codes you can find here. Plus there are even voucher codes which can give you freebies and free shipping on your purchases!
With that in mind, here’s a list of UK sites where you can find the best cheap fingerlings deals:
Keep in mind that the special offers we have are available for a limited time only, so grab them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on any fantastic savings and everyday low prices!
Meet the Dinosaur Fingerlings
The latest addition to the collection is called Untamed by Fingerlings. These are raptors that go by the names Razor, Fury, Blaze, and Stealth. They can grip their claws and roar. Once you take them out of the box, they will act wild, but you can tame them and keep them calm by petting them. Or if you want them to be more feisty, simply tap or shake them.
Meet the Panda Fingerlings
The latest addition to the overgrowing fingerlings family are the glittery and sweet Archie, Polly, and drew baby fingerlings panda. Just like the others before them, these cute babies have more than 40 interactions. They react to sound, movement, and touch as well. They will react sweetly when their hair is brushed back. Rock them softly or don't play with them for a bit and they will start snoozing. They love to sleep just like with real pandas!