NICRON NL10040 Pen Style Flashlight + Colour Match
4 Modes USB Charging Waterproof Flashlight Head Lights with Free LED Armbands
Eletorot UV Torch LED Black Light Flashlight Ultraviolet Torch 395nm Lights
UV Torch LED Ultraviolet Torch, UV Flashlight, UV Ultraviolet Light
Sorfin C01 Aluminium AAA Flashlight
Linkax LED Torch LED Flashlight - Only £6.39!
OLIGHT I5T EOS 300 Lumens Slim EDC Flashlight
Get Your FREE I1R 2 Flashlight from Olight!
Olight S2R II Rechargeable LED Flashlight Powerful 1150 Lumens
35% off LED Flashlight
Halloween Projection Flashlight Torch
Flashlight Long Range LED Torch £7.99 Each or 2 for £14
Anker Bolder LC40 Flashlight, LED Torch, Super Bright 400 Lumens CREE LED
Rechargeable Searchlight Handheld LED Flashlight
CHEAP! Makita DML186 18v Rechargeable Fluorescent LED Flashlight Torch
EverBrite 4-Pack LED Flashlight Mini Torch, 90mm Small Torches,
LETION LED Torch, UV Light 2 in 1 UV Torch Black Light Flashlight
Kodak LED Flashlight *3 Year Guarantee + 3 Batteries Included Assorted Colours
Best Price! LETION LED Torch, UV Light 2 in 1 UV Torch Black Light Flashlight
Special Offer - JaxTec LED Torch Flashlight
32% off 100 LED UV Flashlight with UV Protection Glasses
Big Larry 2-COB 500 Lumen Worklight Flashlight
27% off This 100 LED UV Flashlight with UV Protection Glasses
Cheap Vansky UV Torch, UV Flashlight Black Light Detection Only £9.99
Best Price! WOWTAC A5 LED Torch, Flashlight Torch with 3650 High Lumens
Helius LED Torch Flashlight Tactical Super Bright 4 Modes 1600 Lumens IP67
Special Offer - LED Torch, BINWO Super Bright Lumen Zoomable CREE LED Flashlight
Star Wars the Force Awakens Flashlight Adventure
LE UV Torch, 9 LED 395nm Ultraviolet Flashlight
Cheap Bluetooth Speaker, Rich Bass Portable Speaker with Flashlight Only £24.99
LED UV Torch Flashlight Work Torch Light FREE DELIVERY
Best Price! LETION LED Torch, UV Light 2 in 1 UV Torch Black Light Flashlight
LE UV Torch, 9 LED 395nm Ultraviolet Flashlight, Blacklight Detector
LE Torch, CREE LED Torch, Powerful Handheld Flashlight, Super Bright, Pocket
Outside North America, a flashlight is referred to as torch. It is a portable hand-held electric light. Normally, the light source is through a light-emitting diode or LED or an incandescent light bulb (lamp).
Flashlights normally consist of a reflector, a transparent cover which is often combined with a lens. which protects the reflector and light source, a switch, and battery. All of these have a case that serves as their protection.
The first ever battery-powered flashlight was made possible in 1989 thanks to the invention of the miniature incandescent electric lamps and the dry cell. Aside from the general uses of handheld flashlights, different types emerged in the market for special functions. For instance, campers and miners have head or helmet-mounted flashlights. There are also those that can be used for underwater or flammable atmospheres. They are also a source of light when there is are power outages.
How to Pick the Best Flashlight
Headlamps are very popular these days. However, handheld flashlights come with its set of advantages as well. With the advent of technology, there has been an advancement in LED and battery efficiency. This is one of the reasons why flashlights have become smaller now.
Exploring your options. When shopping around for a flashlight, there are key factors that you have to consider and compare. They are the the battery type and run time, light output and size and weight.
Most of the difference relies on the brightness. If a flashlight is more expensive, you can expect it to be more powerful. There are also those that features technologically advanced bulbs, circuitry, and battery. Keep in mind that flashlights with a rechargeable battery tend to be more costly. There are also other features including impact- and water-resistance, multiple lighting modes, and effective heat dissipation.
Performance. Since 2009, the ANSI FL1 has launched standards for flashlights. This is done to ensure that the models in the market are rated and tested. It is a must to comply with these standards. However, manufacturers are given the freedom to test by themselves. Most of the major brands have a performance data on their packaging though. That is how it is now.
Buy based on the following:
- Beam Distance. Usually, this is measured in meters. This refers to how the light shines before it loses its brightness. It is equal to the light of a full moon. Full moon illumination is dubbed as enough and safe for whatever outdoor activities.
- Light Output. Light output on the other hand is measured through lumens. This indicates how intense the light coming out of the flashlight is. Basically, the highest brightness is due to new batteries. Aside from this, it is also via multiple light settings.
- Impact Resistance. Impact Resistance is gauged in meters. In order to do this, lights have to be dropped 6 times to concrete at a rated distance. Hence, this kind of testing is done to make sure that the light stays function even after occasional drops.
- Run Time. Run time is known with hours. It is imperative to determine how long the light drops to 10% after its new batteries. Just round it off to the nearest quarter hour. Expect for the light output to decrease in time. There are instances when it is large but suddenly decreases after a couple of hours. So know it through your light setting.
- Water Resistance. The IPX system rates this. Water resistance is a crucial part most especially if you have to use your device under the rain or around the water.
The Truth That No One Told You About Flashlights
There are so many brands available in the market. These are top-rated by most users:
- Streamlight 74751 Strion. This is compact made of high performing materials. This is one of the brightest portable flashlights that you can buy from the market. Take advantage of the technology this comes along with. The Strion goes with an anti-roll mechanism that would not roll away whenever you put it down. Furthermore, this is also water-resistant.
- SureFire P2X Fury Tactical. The brand has been legendary in the production of US military flashlights. Regardless, this is ideal for everyday purposes and survival situations. The same is also true with law enforcement use. Hence, the micro-textured reflector of it is highly efficient. You can benefit from that for sure.
- Anker LC130. If you are particular with the light output, then this should work for you. What is better about this brand is that it has the ability to produce at least 1300 lumens most especially when you put it in high settings. That gives you the control as far as the brightness is concerned.
- Fenix PD35 TAC - This Fenix has the ability to produce 1000 lumens of clear and intense light. This is best selling for you can just put it in your pocket without a hard time. Do not underestimate it for its size though because it still delivers high performance. If you are always on the go, this is for you.
- Klarus XT11GT. Ultra compact and light weight - these best describe Klarus. Regardless, it still shines brightly. You can push this to reach 2000 lumen too. That becomes achievable when you put it in “high” setting. However, there is a tendency for its battery to run down faster when that occurs. Have this for tactical, outdoor or advanced purposes.
It is a must that you have a flashlight in your emergency kit. If you will take the buying of it seriously, there are various options waiting for you in the market. Do not worry though because you can always get a cheap flashlight. Here at Latest Deals, you can take advantage of flashlight deals. Always check on what we have to offer so that you can benefit from the features we have here. From the smallest most powerful flashlight to a military tactical flashlight, we’ve got you covered.
Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the best possible deals on tactical flashlights and rechargeable torches. We have discount codes, deals and special offers just for you. Moreover, we also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases of LED flashlights.
Most UK retailers often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much as 60% off on G700 flashlight and other types of flashlights out there. Furthermore, they also reduce their prices during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest waterproof LED torch discount codes you can search here. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping on 7000 lumen flashlight. This is already a bargain so own a military flashlight g700 or a military flashlight released to public now.
Here’s a list of UK online sites where you can hunt for the best deals on flashlight:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on amazing savings, fantastic discounts, and every day low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!