As a pet owner, you know that you’ll need to protect your pet against fleas (and ticks) by giving them regular flea treatments. Did you realise it’s just as important to treat your home too? Approximately 95% of the flea population live in carpets, furnishings, soft bedding and the garden (in the form of eggs and larvae). Only 5% of the flea population are in the form of adults.
Fleas are tough little blighters and can be biding their time, growing, developing and breeding quietly somewhere warm in the home or garden, ready to pop out at any time (usually when it gets warmer – either due to central heating or naturally in the Spring) – and have a quick bite and feed from a passing pet.
Signs that your Pet has Fleas
- Fleas are most typically found on the abdomen, at the base of the tail, or on the head.
- Flea dirt can also be seen once your pet’s hair is brushed in separate ways.
- Flea dirt looks like dark brown or black grains of sand.
- You may additionally notice your pet overly licking, scratching, or chewing, particularly round the base of the tail.
- Tick and Flea Detection And Removal. Ticks and fleas are problems we all would want to solve right away because who would want those tiny critters suck the hell out of our pet’s blood? These annoying ticks and fleas do not only make our adorable pets itch, but they trigger unwanted side effects or some diseases like anemia, tapeworms and so on. So, before anything worse happen, treat it. Right away.
- Detox Your House. When ticks and fleas are already in the house, they are hard to get rid of especially if they are there for a long time and some fleas already laid their eggs in your house. It is best to clean your house immediately and avoid using the same unwashed towel to dry your pet.
- Detox Your Yard. The yard is one of the most common places ticks and fleas come from. They do not only come from the animals but from the outside as they enjoy parting and growing in the grass. If you have a fence, you may also want to check it and clean it as where there is heat and moisture there is ticks and fleas. So, a little trim in your yard would help a lot to get rid of these parasites.
- Shampooing. Before buying any shampoo in the store, make sure to check its labels and warnings and consider your pet’s age. Shampooing does a lot more than making your smell good. It does get rid of ticks and fleas.
- Repellents and Treatment. After bathing your pet, make sure to use an insect repellent without DEET. Shampooing doesn’t stop them it only helps you to get rid of those critters, but the infestations doesn’t stop there. Look for a natural made repellents and treatment.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Pets at Home, Vetuk, Pet Supermarket, and Monster Pet Supplies, and other UK retailers have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap flea. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on selected cheap tick and flea treatment including Advantage flea treatment for cats and Frontline flea treatment for dogs.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of flea treatment cats like Frontline flea treatment for cats and Advantage flea treatment cats from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of Advantage flea treatment including Advantage spot on flea treatment, Advantage dog flea treatment and more is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on flea and tick treatment for dogs and Frontline spray for cats.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of cheap flea treatment for dogs from Argos, Tesco, Very, eBay, Wilko, B&M, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Advocate flea treatment and many more when shopping both online and instore. Other brands like Indorex flea spray is also available online.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest flea discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.