Looking for a Quick Getaway? Discover Northern France with This Exclusive Offer on a Day Return Trip from Dover to Dunkirk or Calais. Prices Start from Just £45, for a Car and up to 9 People. Take Your Family and Friends and Enjoy a Day out with a Difference.
France's Serene Seaside Resorts, Tranquil Landscapes and Cosmopolitan Cities Are Just a Short Ferry Crossing Away, and with Our 3 and 5-Day Return Breaks to France You Can Enjoy a Short Escape Now from Just £80.
For a Limited Time Only, You Can save up to £10 One Way or £20 for a Return on Our Ferry Crossings between Dover and France. This is Your Chance to Take Your Car and up to Nine Passengers to France from Just £35 One Way or £70 Return, but You Must Book before 17 April 2019.
Rendezvous En France!
France is a sovereign state that consists of territories from metropolitan France in Western Europe. They also have several overseas regions and territories. Their area extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean.
The country has 18 integral regions and five of them are located overseas. They have a total population of around 67.25 million. France has emerged as a European power in the Late Middle Ages. The country was dominated by Catholics and Protestants in the 16th century. Napoleon established the First French Empire in the 19th century. France today is considered as a world power and an official nuclear-weapon state.
The country is a major contributor to art, fashion, philosophy, and science. They are also leading the world in tourism. There are lots of places to visit in this country from modern architectural works to historical places. You can learn a lot of things when you visit this wonderful place. The people are also accommodating even there is a language barrier since most of them speak French and do not speak English very well.
How to Get Cheap France Deals Online
There are many France deals that are available on the internet. Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with essential information so that you can save money on your France vacation. There are package holidays to France that you can take advantage of. It is best if you book your travels in advance to get big discounts.
There are UK sites such as Stenaline and Dfdsseaways that are offering vacation promo packages. Just use the latest cheap France UK voucher codes and get as much as 40% on selected France vacation deals. When making your bookings and reservations make sure that you double check the date of your vacation.
Plan in advance and make the necessary preparations so that you will have a smooth vacation. This will allow you to enjoy your travels and maximise your time. Get great value for your money by using the latest France vouchers.
If you want to experience South of France holidays and not spend a fortune then you came to the right place. Get big discounts when you use the latest France vouchers at Expedia UK, Groupon, Momondo, Secret Escapes, and other UK retailers. Enjoy your travels by coming to France with your family and friends.
You can save a lot of money when you purchase package bundles. Our community of bargain hunters has gathered information about the best cheap holidays deals and offers available on the internet today. Save as much as 50% on your hotel bookings. Better make your reservation in advance to avoid having difficulties.
There are lots of places to visit and you will not have a dull moment in this wonderful place. Visit historical sites and be astounded with modern architecture. Take a stroll with your loved one in one of the most romantic places in the world.
Paris Holidays guide
Places to Visit in France
- Eiffel Tower. This is the symbol of Paris and one of the most recognisable landmarks in the world. It is a structure that has 8,000 metallic parts that are designed by Gustave Eiffel. This was just a temporary exhibit for the World Fair of 1889. But today, it is one of the most beautiful and stunning feats of architecture.
- Louvre Museum. - This is a famous museum that houses some of the top European collections of fine arts. This also houses some of the famous works such as Mona Lisa by Leonardo DaVinci, the 1st-century-BC Venus de Milo sculpture, and the Wedding Feast at Cana by Veronese.
- Palace of Versailles. This place shows off the glory of the French monarchy. The palace is the symbol of Louis XIV's absolute power. Versailles is known for its French gardens that feature decorative pools, fountains, and shrubbery.
- Côte d'Azur. This is the most fashionable stretch of coastline in France. The seaside resorts are packed with beach lovers during the summer months. You can see lots of the rich and famous spending time in this place because of its beautiful panoramic sea views.
- Mont Saint-Michel. This is one of France's most striking landmarks. This is also called the "Pyramid of the Seas". You can also see the Abbey which is a marvel of medieval architecture with Gothic spires.
- Loire Valley Châteaux. Here you will see a glimpse of the history of France. The entire area of the Loire Valley is considered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can see Loire castles that are medieval fortresses that were built on hilltops and surrounded by ramparts.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chartres. This is one of the oldest Cathedrals in the country which as built eight centuries ago. This is also listed as a UNESCO heritage site.It covers 2,500 square meters and you will be amazed by the brilliant stained-glass windows that allow colorful light to filter into the vast nave.