Freezer Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
BEKO Pro HarvestFresh American-Style Fridge Freezer
HAIER HTW5618ENMP Fridge Freezer - Platinum Inox
Hoover HOCT3L517FWSK 55cm Wide Low Frost Combi Fridge Freezer, 246 Litres
Cookology CFF1425050 Static 142 Litre Freestanding 50/50 Fridge Freezer
Hisense RB327N4WW1 55cm Freestanding 50/50 Fridge Freezer - 251 Litre Capacity
TCL American Fridge Freezer
LG InstaView American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
H-FRIDGE 500 MAXI HHSBSO 6174XK American Fridge Freezer with Total No Frost
LG Frost Free American Fridge Freezer - Shiny Steel
Alpicool TAW45 45L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Compressor Car Refrigerator
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer Multi-Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler
LG NatureFRESH GSLV51PZXL Non-Plumbed Frost Free American Fridge Freezer
Fridgemaster No Frost American Fridge Freezer - Silver
New Co-Op Freezer Meal Deal - All 5 for £6
Nylabone Puppy Dog Teething Colour Change Freezer Bone Dog Chew Toy
Haden Tall Larder Freezer HZ218W - White
COMFEE 87L Small under Counter Fridge Freezer with LED Light
Fridgemaster MC55265DE 70/30 Fridge Freezer - White - E Rated
SAMSUNG 8 Series American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
Hisense FV105D4BW21 under Counter Freezer - White - E Rated
SAMSUNG Series 6 SpaceMax Smart 65/35 Fridge Freezer
Save £200 on Samsung 647L Four Door American Fridge Freezer Orders
SAMSUNG Series 9 Beverage Center American-Style Fridge Freezer
Fridgemaster Frost American Fridge Freezer - Black
Hisense RQ560N4WBF Freestanding Cross Door Fridge Freezer, Black, 454 Liters
SAMSUNG 8 Series SpaceMax American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
HAIER Fridge Freezer
Save £200 on American Style Fridge Freezer Orders
Save £100 on Select American Style Fridge Freezers
£75 off on Selected American Style Fridge Freezers
HAIER Cube 90 Series 5 Fridge Freezer
LGInstaView ThinQ GSXV91BSAE Wifi Connected American-Style Fridge Freezer
New Co-Op Freezer Meal Deal - All 5 for £6 (Save £7.55) Only £5 for Members!
HISENSE 60/40 Fridge Freezer
Planning to replace your freezer but just don't have the budget for it? No need to put all these plans on hold when you check out deals and special offers on the best brands there is in the market such as Kenwood, Russell Hobbs, Samsung, Logik, Haier and Ice King. You can enjoy up to 50% off on the regular price when you use discount codes from AO, Hughes, John Lewis, Very, Currys PC World and Robert Dyas. You can have your items delivered for free or get extended warranty on selected items, too!Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£0.99|
|⚡ Total Offers:||1,779|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Freezer was first introduced in 1940. It is an essential appliance in a household and great for prolonging the lifespan of most of our food. Today, freezers come in a wide range of sizes, models and colours with different features. The smallest size ever made was 1.1 cu ft., while the biggest is 34 cu ft. This storage solution may be freestanding, or integrated into your kitchen.
Most freezers may look the same on the outside, but don’t get deceived into thinking that they’re all one and the same. Even those models that looked similar from the outside can have several differences in storage space available, features, performance and price tag.
Before buying one, it is important to consider a few factors like your budget, which type of freezer will meet your needs and which is just right for the available space in your kitchen. Other factors include, size, energy use and capacity.
Choosing the perfect freezer to fit your needs and budget can be daunting. Fortunately here at Latest Deals, our money-saving experts team and community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals from UK retailers across the country. Plus, we have gathered all the essential freezer information you need to help in your decision and narrow down your choices.
Where Can I Find Cheap Freezer Deals in the UK?
Here at Latest Deals you will find the cheapest fridge and american fridge freezer. Our community of bargain hunters and team of money-saving experts regularly share verified freezer deals, sale, price drops, clearance sale, discounts and voucher codes from major UK retailers online such as Argos, AO, Currys PC World, John Lewis, Amazon and eBay. Get some money off when you buy cheap quality fridge or freezers whether online or in store.
Here are some of the best UK sites to buy cheap upright freezer, chest freezer, small fridge freezer and best cheap fridge freezer:
- Appliances Direct. The retailer has over 700 freezers you can choose from in all types, colours, and sizes combined with fantastic savings of up to 30% off. So whether you're looking for a small compact freezer or a big and spacious one, you’re sure to find something there that will suit both your needs and budget.
- Currys PC World. Currys offers a wide array of affordable quality freezers from top brands like Beko, Hotpoint and Kenwood. The retailer offers a savings of up to 20% off on select models and free delivery on all products. You can also take advantage of their flexible payment options like their pay within 6 months interest free credit card offer.
- John Lewis. From stylish retro-themed freestanding freezer to traditionally-designed chest and upright freezers, John Lewis has the freezer you need to complement your kitchen’s decor. They also offer free delivery and additional 3 years extended warranty on select brands at no cost.
- AO. Find fantastic cheap freezer deals at AO with free next day delivery and savings of up to 15% on select products. You can even find freestanding freezers here for under £150.
Selecting the Best Freezer for your Family
Before buying a freezer, you need to decide which type you need. There are several types of freezers:
- Chest freezer
- Under the counter
To find out which one will best suit your needs, budget and the floor area of your kitchen, consider its size and capacity. It is always best to plan first and do your research before buying one since freezers can be quite expensive.
Here are a couple of things you need to consider:
- Energy Consumption and temperature. It is important that the freezer you will get is energy efficient, so make sure to check its electricity consumption as well as its freezing temperature.
- Type of freezer. The most popular models are upright and chest freezers because of how spacious and efficient they are compared to other types. Chest freezers come with removable baskets and dividers, while an upright freezer is easier to organize since it comes with shelves and bins inside just like a fridge. If you live in an area where there’s a lot of ongoing power failures, you may want to consider a chest freezer as upright freezers may consume more energy during these situations.
Features to Lookout for
A freezer does not have to come with plenty of features to be the best of the best. There are three things you need to keep in mind when looking for the best one around:
- Fast freeze. Look for a freezer with a cooling booster that can freeze food quickly. Keep in mind that the faster your food freeze, the fresher it will be when you defrost it.
- Frost-free. This feature means that the freezer will not for any ice during the process of freezing. This will prevent you from defrosting your freezer over and over again which is time consuming.
- High temperature and Open-door warning alarm. This feature will let you know if there is a change in the recommended temperature of your freezer.
How to organize a chest freezer