Fridge Freezer Sale
Looking for cheap fridge freezers under 150. Fridge freezers are great additions to your kitchen.
HAIER HTW5618ENMP Fridge Freezer - Platinum Inox
Hoover HOCT3L517FWSK 55cm Wide Low Frost Combi Fridge Freezer, 246 Litres
Cookology CFF1425050 Static 142 Litre Freestanding 50/50 Fridge Freezer
Hisense RB327N4WW1 55cm Freestanding 50/50 Fridge Freezer - 251 Litre Capacity
TCL American Fridge Freezer
LG InstaView American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
H-FRIDGE 500 MAXI HHSBSO 6174XK American Fridge Freezer with Total No Frost
LG Frost Free American Fridge Freezer - Shiny Steel
Alpicool TAW45 45L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Compressor Car Refrigerator
LG NatureFRESH GSLV51PZXL Non-Plumbed Frost Free American Fridge Freezer
Fridgemaster No Frost American Fridge Freezer - Silver
COMFEE 87L Small under Counter Fridge Freezer with LED Light
Fridgemaster MC55265DE 70/30 Fridge Freezer - White - E Rated
SAMSUNG 8 Series American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
SAMSUNG Series 6 SpaceMax Smart 65/35 Fridge Freezer
Save £200 on Samsung 647L Four Door American Fridge Freezer Orders
SAMSUNG Series 9 Beverage Center American-Style Fridge Freezer
Fridgemaster Frost American Fridge Freezer - Black
Hisense RQ560N4WBF Freestanding Cross Door Fridge Freezer, Black, 454 Liters
SAMSUNG 8 Series SpaceMax American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
HAIER Fridge Freezer
Save £200 on American Style Fridge Freezer Orders
Save £100 on Select American Style Fridge Freezers
£75 off on Selected American Style Fridge Freezers
HAIER Cube 90 Series 5 Fridge Freezer
LGInstaView ThinQ GSXV91BSAE Wifi Connected American-Style Fridge Freezer
HISENSE 60/40 Fridge Freezer
LG NatureFRESH American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
BEKO HarvestFresh American-Style Fridge Freezer
HAIER American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer
Vintage Style Cool Box - 17L
LG NatureFRESH Slim American-Style Fridge Freezer
BEKO American-Style Fridge Freezer
Samsung Plumbed Total No Frost American Fridge Freezer
Hisense RB390N4WBE Fridge Freezer for £30
Fridge freezer is an importance appliance in any home. This is most true if you have a busy lifestyle and you need to cook, shop ahead of time and you have a lot of food that needs hygienic storage. Our guide will give you all the necessary information to help you pick the perfect fridge freezer for you and your family. Plus you'll also find the best possible deals around UK, whether it be fridge freezer sale or cheap fridge freezers under £100, we've got it covered!Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£24.95|
|⚡ Total Offers:||1,466|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Though it is still an important decision whether a freestanding or a built-in fridge freezer will work best for your needs, there are also numerous factors you need to consider before purchasing one. This article will help you find the fridge freezer that’s just right for you and your family. We have all the necessary information you need to know as well as where you can find the best deals and fridge freezer sale across the country.
Fridge freezers today
Proper way of storing your food
The fridge freezers allow the modern family to keep food fresh for longer than before. The most notable improvement is for meat and other highly perishable wares, which needed to be refined to gain anything resembling shelf life. On the other hand, they can also be stocked with processed, quick-cook foods that are less healthy. Dairy products, meats, fish, poultry and vegetables can be kept refrigerated in the same space within the kitchen, although raw meat should be kept separate from other food for reasons of hygiene.
Nowadays, fridge freezers seem to be getting bigger and larger, with more than half a metre separating the tallest from the shortest. They're expanding in width as well, as the growing popularity of American fridge freezers shows. There are also a lot of colours and features than ever to choose from making your decision even harder than before.
What you need to consider before buying
You’d probably want the same type, if you’re replacing your old fridge freezer, whether it be freestanding, integrated or American. But will you be tempted into purchasing a deluxe American model, straight out of a Mad Men set, or go for a functional fridge freezer that has the minimum features, but keeps all your food fresh and chilled? Size will probably be your first determining factor. You can dream all you want, but the American types are massive – some can be more than 90cm across – so if you lack the space, the decision is basically made for you. If you are replacing an old fridge freezer, chances are you’ll be putting a new one in the same spot in your kitchen as your previous model. Wherever your fridge freezer goes, always allow ample space around the back, sides and top of the freezer for ventilation, otherwise the condenser will have to work harder and the freezer will not run so efficiently. Check with the manufacturer for exact details, but most recommend between 2.5cm to 3cm.
Standard size of an America-type fridge freezer
Also, think about the temperature of the room you’re placing the appliance in. For example, if you are thinking of putting your appliance somewhere cold, like a garage, this could lead to the compressor failing, either temporarily or permanently. Check the manufacturer’s guidelines, but generally the ambient operating temperature for fridge-freezers is between 10° to 43°C. If temperatures routinely drop below 10°C you may have to reconsider where you put it. But if you’re planning a kitchen from scratch take the opportunity to put your fridge-freezer in the optimum space for easy access. The traditional kitchen layout has three main work sites – the fridge, the sink and the oven – which represent the kitchen work triangle. Make sure you have enough space for the size of fridge-freezer that will suit your needs. You can also choose from a range of colours and finishes, although you’ll probably pay more to deviate from the basic white. Stainless steel and brushed steel may blend in beautifully with your kitchen décor, but prepare for it to be more expensive.
Whichever model you choose, consider the amount of food you throw away each week from your current fridge and if a large model is going to mean more food waste, hold back from buying that large style-statement fridge!
Which type of fridge freezer should I get?
Fridge freezer types and styles
- Freestanding fridge freezers. This type is the cheapest one and there are more of them available both in-store and online. So basically, you’ll have a wide range of choices in terms of brand, style, model and budget. These are the easiest to fit into a standard kitchen and have the capacity to keep all your food chilled and fresh with plenty of storage space for frozen food too. Though cheaper models won’t have useful features such as the frost-free freezer, fast-chill functions and so on, but you can get certain functions on some models at an additional cost.
- Integrated fridge freezers. Integrated or built-ins are tucked away behind kitchen cupboard doors and are ideal if you don’t like your appliances to be out on view in your kitchen. They have a front panel that matches the rest of your kitchen units, so when the door is closed, the freezer will be completely hidden for a seamless appearance. They are also more expensive than freestanding models, though, and there are fewer to choose from.
- America fridge freezers. Increasingly popular, American-style or side-by-side fridge-freezers can make a real style statement in your kitchen. If you’ve got the space to fit one they can be very tempting – albeit at the top end of your budget. They are usually wider than standard fridge-freezers, with the typical configuration being side-by-side doors that open in opposite directions from the centre. However, fitting an American-style fridge-freezer into a typical British kitchen can be a tight squeeze as they can be up to three times wider than a standard fridge-freezer. The large size of the evaporating unit means they can also be quite noisy to run and you’ll also have higher electricity costs.
Fridge freezer sale
Whether you're on the lookout for an American fridge freezer or something more traditional, these retailers have a wide range to suit your needs. Whether it’s small, simple and compact or you're looking for something larger, with an ice dispenser and designed with flair, they have them all from all the leading brands.
Price comparison of the Hotpoint FFU4DK Fridge Freezer Black where John Lewis offers the best deal and even has the shipping costs covered
If you’re looking for good value and ample storage, consider a fridge freezer at Argos Value Range which offers everything you could need from a fridge freezer at an affordable price like this Simple Value ASFF48145 Fridge Freezer – White for just £169.99. You'll even get a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee upon delivery of your purchase. For those keen to keep energy bills down, many of their models feature an eco-friendly A+ energy rating.
You can get 10% off on select fridge freezer at Currys plus free delivery and an option to collect in-store. The retailer also runs a fridge freezer sale most of the time where you can get discounts for up to £500! This Samsung RSG5UUMH American-Style Fridge Freezer - Manhattan Silver with 5 year guarantee is up for grabs for just £879.00. That’s a massive savings of £520.99!
Compare fridge freezer prices at Pricespy.co.uk to know which retailer offers the best and the latest deals on your favourite brands
If white or silver is not your thing, this Russell Hobbs RH50FF144B Fridge Freezer Black from Robert Dyas may just be the right one for you. You can get it now for just £199.99 from its RRP of £309.99 plus free delivery! This Russell Hobbs fridge freezer boasts a sleek black design which is sure to look beautiful as the centrepiece of your kitchen. It has been designed with not only style but functionality in mind and is keyed to making everyday living easier.
Buy a fridge freezer at John Lewis and get free standard delivery and a 2 year guarantee on all their range. They also offer reduced to clear items where you can get huge savings on select items. You can get this Liebherr CN3033 Comfort NoFrost Freestanding Fridge Freezer for almost half its original price at £299 plus you can claim an extra 1 year guarantee (offer via redemption) by clicking the link, thanks to our massive community of bargain hunters who are always on the hunt to provide you with the best possible deals around!
Bosch Fridge Freezer Features
Features to lookout for
- Auto-defrost. Defrosted water in the fridge drains into a trough at the back of the appliance and evaporates.
- Digital displays, indicator lights and audible signals. Allow you to monitor temperature easily, and will also let you know if the door has been left open or if there is a fault with the appliance.
- Extra storage compartments in the door. Handy for items you need to keep upright or for storing smaller items. Some have covered compartments for keeping dairy products like cheese and butter extra cold.
- Bottle racks. Useful to store bottles, but will give you less storage space for food.
- Fridge shelves that split in two (or are hinged). Help with storing bottles and bulky items.
- Humidity controls on salad, meat and cheese drawers. These allow you to alter the airflow and temperature to help keep food fresher for longer and in peak condition.
- Reversible doors. This allows you to change the door to either left or right-sided opening according to what is best suited to your kitchen.
- Separate controls (for fridge-freezers). Allow you to set the fridge and freezer controls independently of each other.
- Solid drawers and glass shelves. Retain cold more effectively than mesh drawers and are easier to pack and clean. Check that the drawers and shelves glide easily and that there are stops on the back.
- Holiday mode. Useful feature that allows you to switch off the fridge compartment, but leave the freezer running while you are away.
All fridges/fridge-freezers are awarded an energy efficiency rating between A++ to G. After central heating, fridges and fridge-freezers are the biggest users of energy because they stay switched on throughout the year, so it’s worth buying one with a good rating. Choose a model with an A++ rating for the best energy efficiency. The following are some ways you can keep your fridge freezer efficient for a long period of time:
- Don't open the fridge/fridge-freezer more often than is necessary or leave the door open for long periods.
- Check door seals regularly to ensure a tight fit – the seal should be able to hold a sheet of paper firmly in place.
- Don't overfill your fridge – this restricts air circulation, making it harder to maintain the correct temperature and thus using more energy. For best results, leave it around 20 per cent empty.
- Fridges and fridge-freezers use less energy when placed in a cool environment, so don't site your fridge next to a cooker, radiator or boiler.
Under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, retailers are obliged to help customers recycle their old appliances. When you are buying a new one, ask in the shop whether they will take away your old fridge/fridge-freezer – most will charge a small fee for this service. If you prefer to deal with things yourself, then contact your council to find the nearest recycling site. Alternatively, if the item is still in working order, you may be able to find it a new home by using Freecycle.