In the olden days, we all trusted the deep fryer for crispy food that borders close to restaurant quality. However, more and more people are jumping on the healthy bandwagon and improving the quality of their health through what they eat. This has spurred professionals into designing the fryer to make crispy food possible without all of the health drawbacks.
Deep Fryer vs Air Fryer
Deep frying also referred to as deep fat frying is a cooking method in which food is submerged in hot fat, most commonly oil, rather than the shallow oil used in conventional frying, done in a frying pan. Normally, a deep fryer or chip pan is used for this; industrially, a pressure fryer or vacuum fryer may be used.
Deep frying may also be performed using oil that is heated in a pot. It is classified as hot-fat cooking method. Typically, deep frying foods cook quickly: all sides of a food are cooked simultaneously as oil has a high rate of heat conduction.
The air fryer is a countertop appliance used for cooking nearly everything from fries to meat to veggies. You’ll find the settings, heating element, and fan on top, and a basket at the bottom that pulls out like a drawer.
The air fryer blows heat around the space, which crisps up the outer surface of food. Deep-frying makes your food taste amazing, but health-wise, hot oil ruins everything it touches. The sheer heat oxidises the frying oil itself, then you drop your food in it to destroy the nutrients of your meat and vegetables, while the food soaks in the oxidised oil to the core. Damaged, oxidised oil is a major contributor to heart disease.
Best-selling air fryers in Amazon UK
Best Air Fryer
- The Tefal Actifry Airfryer. A standout option that will air-fry foods perfectly without breaking the bank. The most unique aspect of its design is a rotating “arm” that moves the food around inside the fryer while it’s cooking, which ensures all sides get equal exposure to the hot air and equal crispiness. While some users may see this as a pro, others will find that the arm ends up mangling more delicate foods, such as fish.
- Tower T17005. This lives up to its promises. This fryer includes some fantastic features and lets you cook food with very less amount of oil and in very less time. For people who need to maintain a healthy diet but wont love to get their hands on some crispy chips or juicy chicken legs, then you need to invest in the Tower T17005 air fryer.
- Swan Air Fryer. This mini fryer is the healthy, energy-efficient solution for all your home frying needs. It allows you to prepare food with little to no oil (using at least 80% less oil than conventional cooking methods.) Perfect for family favourites such as chunky chips, fresh fish, Sunday roasts, BBQ ribs and much more.
- Russell Hobbs Deep Fat Fryer. Sometimes just a little taste is all you need. If you don’t always cook for the whole family then this compact deep fat fryer is ideal for avoiding wastage. Not only is it very reliable, but it doesn’t require as much oil as a standard fryer and it can make friends in less than 10 minutes.
- Delonghi Deep Fat Fryer. Want the yummy food but not a fan of the clean up? This deep fat fryer has a non-stick coating and an easy clean system which means you barely have to lift a finger. One of the best deep fat fryers for an even cook, the machine has a rotating fry basket and you can simply set the programme to cook and then it'll notify you when it’s ready.
- Tefal Deep Fat Fryer. This is one of the best deep fat fryers for chips, so whether you want chip shop style thick cut chips or thin fries, you can expect good things from this slim design. It holds around 1.2kg of food, and the process is quick, easy and clean.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, eBay, Very, and Currys have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 40% off on a wide array of mini fryer and best deep fryer out there. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select accessories and attachments.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of the best air fryer in the UK from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on affordable quality fryers is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Tefal Actifry and Swan air fryer.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified Tower air fryer Argos discounts, as Currys air fryer promos, as well as voucher codes from Ebuyer, B&M, HomeEssentials, Wilko, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Tower T17005 air fryer, Russell Hobbs deep fat fryer, and Delonghi deep fat fryer when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest fryer and Delonghi deep fat fryer discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.