Dragon Ball Fusions is a role-playing video game common in Nintendo 3DS. The franchise revolves around Dragon Ball. This is somehow new for it was only launched in 2016. A localised version was also launched in North America in that same year. After that, another one was released in the Middle East, Australia, and Europe. All of which happened in 2017.
The idea of Dragon Ball Fusions is to enable players to create their own characters and build their own team. Furthermore, they also have to collect Dragon Ball which they will eventually fuse during the battles. This is also an opportunity for the players to take a picture of themselves, or even with friends.
Since its release, developments were made in the game. For instance, it has been localised in North America. The swords were replaced with sticks. The change was done with no explanations. Aside from this, a Manga adaptation also took place.
Generally, the game has received mixed reviews from the public. It was commended for its graphics and gameplay. If you are interested in this, make sure that you check upon the different Fusions deals available. This is a way to get a cheap version for yourself.
Is Dragon Ball Fusions any good?
Player’s Guide: Understanding Dragon Ball Fusions
In the game, Shueisha and partners conduct a contest for the fusing Dragon Ball characters together. Basically, the best design wins. There is also a manga project in Saikyo Jump for this. Those who emerge will receive the so-called Extreme Heroes W (Double Pack).
- Features. As compared to the usual Dragon Ball games franchise, you cannot expect this version to follow a certain story from an anime or manga. Instead, it involves the exploits of a customisable protagonist, in the person of Tekka. There is also a rival there, Pinich. The later utilise the Dragon Balls. That led to the summons of Shenron who asked for a martial arts tournament. This allows the story to take place.
- Game Interactions. While not all the time, you will also be able to unlock little interactions between the many characters. The first encounter is when you go beyond the Beerus’ Planet barrier. Another is when you travel to the Hercule City. On top of this, there is also the Grandpa Gohan. After the game, you need to go to the home of Goku. That is when you will see the signature mask of Granda Gohan together with a halo around his head.
- Avatar. Teka, the protagonist of the game, is customisable. You can edit this character. As a player, you can pick among various races including Saiyan, Earthling, Alien, Offworlder and Namekian. You can select their hair style, face, gender, skin tone, height, and colour. As you are in the plot, you will also be given the right to purchase different outfits. This is when you can receive custom colours.
- Learnable Moves. Most characters can learn Special Moves. One good example is the Kamehameha. These Special Moves come with additional stats that can boost attributes like Melee, HP, Ki Blast, Luck and Defense stats. Furthermore, these are ranked from C, B, A, S and G. The latter is considered the highest. When the move is high, it only shows that it is stronger. That it has better stats.
- Passive Moves. Aside from the Special Moves, every character comes with passive skills that will give bonuses or effects. This adds auto HP restoration. There may also be immunity to different moves like the Devilmite Beam and the Body Change. There are also characters that can be revived even after a KO.
- Fusions. In the game, The Fusion Dance is also another. This is done by playable characters in the midst of battle. However, it only has a limited duration in the series. Basicaly, the new techniques like the component warriors will not be allowed to be used by themselves. But then, there are still many pairs available such as: Goten + Trunks = Gotenks; Goku + Vegeta = Gogeta; Piccolo + Krillin = Prillin, among others.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as eBay, Amazon, and Argos have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of Dragon Ball fusion generator, and Dragon Ball fusions game.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Dragon Ball fusions 2, Dragon Ball fusions rom, and Dragon Ball fusion dance from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Dragon Ball fusions 3ds rom, and Dragon Ball fusions download is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Dragon Ball fusions all fusions, and other Dragon Ball fusions deals.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Game, Coolshop, and Tesco, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap Fusions, and Fusions deals when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Fusions discount code of your choice upon check out for the best Dragon Ball fusions price. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!