Casio released the G-Shock in April 1983, to fill the demand for durable watches. The popularity of G-Shocks increased throughout the 1990s. By 1998 Casio released over 200 G-Shock models. By then Casio had sold 19 million G-Shocks worldwide. In 1991, the company released the Baby-G series for women. G-Shock Mini are 70% the size of a G-Shock, for people who have smaller wrists. They are available in Japan and can be shipped worldwide. On September 1, 2017, Casio celebrated its 100 millionth shipment of G-Shocks worldwide.
Reasons Why G-Shock Watches are Favourite of All
- Durability. G-shock is perhaps the only watch that comes with a triple 10 guarantee which means it is set to 100 meters water resistance, 10-year battery life and can withstand 10-meter fall.
- Multiple features. G-shock isn’t only meant for timekeeping. Some models come with features such as altimeter, world timer, navigating compass, and Bluetooth connectivity. So it is more of your everyday use and whatever occasion you may need to be. From sports to meeting with clients.
- Accuracy. Due to its accuracy, G-shock are favoured by armed forces as it is also rugged and durable at the same time.
- Survival-ready. Due to its features like temperature check, location finder, water depth measurement and other features will definitely help you survive whatever service you may have as it already provides you the information you need.
- Celebrity-pick. Whether it is Justin Bieber or Bradley Cooper have been spotted wearing their favourite G-shock watches. It’s just when they wear it, you know it’s classy.
- Sporty. Again, let’s fall back to what features it offers including waterproof, shatterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. No matter how tough work you are doing and even if your G-shock go through it with you it will still give you a solid performance. Stylish. Aside from its boastful features, G-shock does not compromise its style where it comes with different colours and styles.
- G-Shock DW-9052-1CCG. The DW-9052-1CCG is based on the popular DW-9052 favoured for military use and has a stealthy reverse LCD display.
- G-Shock DW5600E-1V. The DW5600E is always one of the top selling G-Shock watches and also one of the most affordable. The DW5600 is modeled after the original G-Shock watch from 1983 and has a timeless design that never goes out of style.
- G-Shock GA100-1A1. This large 51.2mm-wide analog-digital hybrid watch is a modern classic that revived the G-Shock brand in the 2010s. This model is a simple stealthy black with high-contrast white hands and is a popular choice for law enforcement.
- G-Shock GG-1000-1A5 Mudmaster. The GG-1000-1A5 is a slightly smaller and more affordable Mudmaster model featuring the Twin Sensor (thermometer and compass).
- G-Shock G100-1BV. The G100-1BV is a basic mid-sized analog-digital model and is a good choice as a weekend watch for outdoor activities.
- G-Shock GD100-1B. The GD100-1B is a large-case digital model with a stealthy reverse LCD display and an impressive 7-year estimated battery life.
- G-Shock GW-9400-1 Rangeman. The GW-9400-1 Rangeman is one of the most rugged and advanced G-Shock watches with Tough Solar/Multi-Band 6, mud resistance, and the Triple Sensor (altimeter-barometer, compass, thermometer). It is also one of the best values for a G-Shock watch.
- G-Shock DW6900-1V. The DW6900-1V is a classic model from the 1990s that has a front-facing EL backlight button. It is a popular choice for military use and is the successor to the DW-6600 “Navy Seal G-Shock.”
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, eBay, and Very have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 60% off on a wide array of mens and womens G-Shock. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Casio G Shock gold from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on cheap G Shock watches is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for G Shock Argos special offers, H Samuel G Shock bargain deals, and price drops on classic G Shock. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from G Shock Outlet, Watch Shop, TK Maxx, John Lewis, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Casio G Shock GA 100 and G-Shock G9300 when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest G-Shock discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!