2 for £15 on Ticket Bookings at Grand Designs Live
FREE Ticket for Grand Designs Live
£8 Tickets to Grand Designs Live, London
Grand Designs Get 2 Tickets from Just £17,
Grand Designs Live 2019 at the ExCeL - up to 55% off 2 Tickets
Grand Designs Live Birmingham - 2 for 1 Tickets
Grand Designs Birmingham - Weekend Ticket - Save 40%
Exclusive 2 for 1 on Tickets with Bookings at Grand Designs Live
What is Grand Designs?
All the best Grand Designs deals on tickets, magazines, and DVDs online!
Grand Designs is a popular home design show in Britain. The show works with normal couples who are looking to develop their fantasy homes using a financial plan of several thousands or more. The show was created by Boundless and can be watched on Channel 4.
Grand Designs highlights uncommon architectural home structure ventures. The first episode was aired on 1999 and was a huge hit. Because of its popularity and people depending on it to create their dream home, Grand Designs Australia and Grand Designs New Zealand debuted in 2010 and 2015 respectively.
The original Grand Designs series has been released on DVD in the United Kingdom, however the DVD series numbers do not match the television series as some houses are excluded, and the DVDs do not include "revisited" episodes, where there is only a few minutes of new footage.
Five Eco-friendly Events happened in Grand Designs Live Birmingham 2018
- Embracing eco-ethos solutions. Decreasing the use of single-use plastic is one of the target of this show which pursued the suit of London in forbidding the use of plastic containers, straw, cutlery, and other plastic materials. As opposed to using plastics, Grand Designs initiatively supplanted them with biodegradable option so the objective of bringing down the plastic contamination is emphasised.
- Saw Kevin McCloud's Green Heroes in action. In case you're keen on eco-advancements, visiting Grand Designs might be the one you had always wanted. Kevin himself hand picked his Green Heroes where they exhibited their items and individuals who were there to watched it live. Lucena Design, Bamboo Bicycle Club and different organizations were in to this, as well!
- Stella Corall's sustainable art installation. Stella Corall, an imaginative craftsman displayed her in The Central Bar during a love show. She used a variety of reused bottle tops and straws to reuse the loss from NEC which has been hurled into landfill.
- Get expert advice on building an eco-friendly and sustainable home. With an eco-master present there, guests have a free 30-minute discussion. So whenever the show was live, you should need to go there and experience an alternate dimension of structure your home.
- Shipping Container House. Four shipping containers make up the structure with a budget of just £130,000. The home measures a modest 115s qm and took seven months to build.
- Straw Bale Eco Home. The site was big enough for six houses which took five years to clear. It cost £600,000 to build
- Ben Law's Wooden House. The project took eight months and cost £28,000 to build. Around 300 barley bales formed the wall. Monty's Underground Home. It cost £220,000, including the plot. The retractable roof measures 10.5sqm. Planning permission took two and a half years and tree preservation orders were issued.
- Twenty-First-Century Chalet. They bought the plot in 2006 and planning permission was granted in 2007. The house size was scaled down from 220 sqm to190sqm and building costs were slashed from £579,000 to £220,000
- Kent Water Tower. The water tower was originally built in 1915. The project took just over a year to complete and the costs escalated by £50,000
- Isle of Wight House. The owners transformed a 1970s bungalow located five minutes from the beach on a budget of £200,000. 214 sqm were added to the existing 84 sqm footprint.
- Arched Eco Home. The one-acre plot included a worse-for-wear Thirties bungalow, which the owners bought in 2006 for £353,000. It’s constructed from 26,000 handmade tiles, the arched frame was inspired by a fourteenth-century technique, and 10 tons of newspaper was used as insulation.
- Isle of Skye House. At only 90sqm it’s a modest home which the owners saved for ten years to fund the build. Completion took just nine month.
- Artists' Barn Conversion. The barn dates from around 1560 with a height of 8.5 metres while the house house measures a huge 690 sqm. The owners saved £500,000 on the surveyor’s quote of £1.3million
How to Find Cheap Grand Designs Deals Online
Grand Designs offers
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Groupon, Seetickets, and Little Bird have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of Grand Designs magazine. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Grand Designs DVD from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Grand Designs deals and even Grand Designs free items is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Grand Designs episodes. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from 365Tickets, Daily Mail, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Grand Designs live when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Grand Designs discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!