Microsoft announces Halo 5 for the Xbox One at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013. A podcast titled Hunt the Truth marketed the game, focusing on Master Chief's backstory. The game and its related hardware grossed over US$400 million in its first twenty-four hours and US$500 million in its first week, outselling the opening sales of Halo 4, which then held the best-selling record for the franchise.
Despite this, it had the lowest opening sales of any Halo game in Japan and the UK. Upon release, Halo 5 received generally positive reviews from critics, with praise directed at its gameplay, visuals, level design, and multiplayer modes. However, the game's single-player campaign met divided responses, with criticism directed at its short length, story, writing, and ending. The game is a first-person shooter video game developed by 343 Industries and published by Microsoft Studios for the Xbox One home video game console. A lot of action games fanatics are into this game because of its addictive graphics and very interesting and exciting storyline. But did you know that Halo 5: Guardians is the second-best-selling Xbox One video game by total copies sold (5 million). Indeed, a huge hit! Video games are indeed a trend nowadays. So, manufacturers are really working very hard to create something new and create games that they think will notice in the market and 343 Industries and Microsoft Studios got a perfect slot for that because of Halo 5: Guardians.
Halo 5 Guardians Full Story In 15 Minutes
Why Should I Buy Halo 5? Microsoft-owned 343 Industries developed Halo 5 which was a soft but a definitive reset of the series that launched on the original XBox in 2001. What do you think is the reason why you get your own copy of this game now? Because it excavates the simple machinery that animated the earlier games:
- Satisfying cycles of shooting.
- Grenade-throwing, and melee.
- All set amid voluminous environments.
- Unadorned multiplayer maps.
- Where necessary, it replaces worn-out parts: sprint cool downs, stiff controls, and a lack of iron sights.
- It plays well, especially in combat involving other players, away from the main campaign.
- While the single-player (and co-op) struggles like a smoking Pelican, the multiplayer owns like a Warthog chewing through colony ruins as three Spartans haul ass and light the way with machine gun fire.
Aside from this, the following are some of the new features that you can look forward to:
- It has Two Protagonists. Halo 5 Guardians features two protagonists: Master Chief and Spartan Agent Jameson Locke. Each is aided by their own squads, Blue Team, and Fireteam Osiris respectively. As you play through the campaign, you'll switch perspectives between the two, slowly advancing each group's narrative.
- It has New Mission Structures. Halo 5 sports more variety in mission structure this time around. While some are far grander in scale, throwing you into vast, open environments and battlefields with higher enemy counts, others are more focused on story and exploration.
- Four Player Co-operative Campaign. Since both Master Chief and Agent Locke fight alongside their own team of elite Spartan squad-mates, the entire Halo 5: Guardians campaign can be played cooperatively by up to 4 players. Unlike previous games, Halo 5's co-op features cannot be played locally and will require an Xbox Live Gold membership to play.
- Each playable squad member comes equipped with their own unique loadout and special statistics, such as movement speed, faster booster recharge rate, and health and shield regeneration rates.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Game, Currys PC World, and Argos have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 40% off on a wide array of cheap Halo 5 deals. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of video games and consoles from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Halo 5 Guardians game and console bundles is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Halo 5 Guardians PC special offers, Halo 5 Xbox One bargain deals, Halo 5 Xbox 360 promos, and Halo 5 PS4 price drops. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from ShopTo, Ebay, Tesco, The Works, CEX, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Halo 5 PC and Halo Xbox One Master Chief collection when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Halo 5 discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!