EINHELL GE-CH 1846 Li Kit Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Black & Red
*SAVE over £25* BOSCH UniversalHedgeCut 50 Hedge Trimmer - Green & Black
*SAVE over £12* Powerbase 550W Electric Hedge Trimmer 55cm
Corded Hedge Trimmer - 400W
Sprint 1697233 18V Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer Body - Only £29.90!
Sprint 18V Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer Kit - Only £69.90!
Sovereign 400W Hedge Trimmer 38cm
Powerbase 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer 52cm SKU: 577166
Bosch EasyHedgeCut 45-16 Hedge Trimmer Only £50 + Free C&C at Homebase
Bosch ISIO Cordless Shape & Edge Hedge Trimmer
45% OFF- Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 5020 LI
Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 5020 LI
Save £15 ! Black and Decker 420w Corded 45cm Hedge Trimmer & 2 Yr Guarantee
Bosch AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450mm Blade Length
Einhell 18v Cordless 55cm Hedge Trimmer
Makita EH5000W 50cm 22.2cc Petrol Hedge Trimmer (8647X)
Amazon Garden Week - 100+ Offers
Bosch AHS 50-16 Electric Hedge Trimmer 50cm
Save £19.99 - Bosch AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450 Mm Blade
Einhell 900W Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Cordless Hedge Trimmer 46cm (18 Inch) Cutting Length
Powerbase 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer 52cm
CHEAP! Makita EH5000W 50cm 22.2cc Petrol Hedge Trimmer (8647X)
SAVE £30 - Bosch CORDLESS Hedgecutter AHS 55-20 LI ***4.7 STARS***
Bosch ISIO Cordless Shape & Edge Hedge Trimmer
Krcher 18 v Hedge Trimmer
Mountfield MHT 20 Li Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Einhell GE-CH 1855/1 Li Cordless Hedge Trimmer Kit
DEAL STACK - Electric Hedge Trimmer + 10% Coupon
Homebase - Massive Garden Clearance Sale!
Black and Decker 420w Corded 45cm Hedge Trimmer
Best Price! Powerbase 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer 52cm
Makita DUH523Z 18V Li-Ion LXT 52cm Hedge Trimmer
Flymo EasiCut 520 Electric Hedge Trimmer
£100 off Cordless Hedge Trimmer Orders at Gtech
Using a hedge trimmer is more convenient when cutting the grass on your garden. This is a great opportunity to purchase the hedge trimmer that you are looking for because of the special offers available. These deals and offers are tested for you so you can get more by spending less. Get big discounts when you buy from Amazon, Wowcher, and other UK sellers. Get access to the most affordable hedge trimmers that you are looking for. You can stack up your savings when you use voucher codes so you can shop wisely.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationTypes of Hedge Trimmers
Trimming your hedges and trees is a lot of work. If you try to get it done with shears, you’ll find yourself spending a significant amount of time and wearing yourself out needlessly. One simple purchase can make a huge difference in how much time and energy the job takes, and most people who make the investment are glad they did. Hedge trimmers allow you to get your hedges and shrubs looking just right without it taking up too much time or energy. The right hedge trimmer makes the work efficient, safe, and fast. If you’ve realized it’s time to invest in a hedge trimmer, or you’re ready to replace one that’s getting old, here are the main things you need to know to find the right one for you.
For most home users, electric hedge trimmers will be the best choice. They’re more lightweight and thus easier to use. They’re more affordable. They’re quieter. And they’re easier to start and maintain than gas models. The main area where electric hedge trimmers fall short is when it comes to power, for especially big or tough trimming jobs, the work will be slower and more difficult than with a gas hedge trimmer. Electric hedge trimmers come in either corded or cordless options. With a corded hedge trimmer, you’ll have to do deal with extension cords as you work and stay within a set distance from the outlet the whole time, which is inconvenient. Corded hedge trimmers make the work easier as you can go as far from the outlet as you need, don’t have to trail cords behind you, and can use the trimmer for as long as the battery charge lasts.
If you have a larger yard with big hedges, then a gas hedge trimmer may be worth the buy. They cost more, weigh more, and are harder to use (especially for beginners), but they can take on tougher jobs faster. If you’ll be using your hedge trimmer for commercial purposes, or if you have hedges that are particularly large, thick, or unruly, then a gas hedge trimmer will make the work easier.
Features to Lookout for
- Cordless. A cordless electric hedge trimmer is easier to use and makes it possible to go further from the house as you work without issue.
- Tooth Extensions. Tooth extensions put more distance between the hedge trimmer’s blades and your body, decreasing the risk of getting cut.
- Dual Switches. Dual switches require both hands to use the hedge trimmer, which increases the safety.
- On Lock. An on lock makes it easier to use the trimmer for long periods of time, since you don’t have to hold the trigger down the whole time.
- Off Lock. An off lock reduces the risk of someone accidentally turning the hedge trimmer on and is particularly recommended for anyone with kids in the house.
- Wraparound Handle. A wraparound handle makes it easier to hold the hedge trimmer more comfortably while you work.
- Blade Types. Single-sided blades are safer and easier to maneuver with since you can easily keep the side of the trimmer with the blade faced away from you.
- Warranty. A good warranty tells you the manufacturer stands by their product and provides peace of mind that you shouldn’t have too many problems.
Factors to Consider When Buying Hedge Trimmers
Once you’ve determined the needs of your particular yard and figured out the best type to go with, you’re ready to think about the other various factors and features different hedge trimmers have to offer. Here are the main things to take into consideration during your search.
- Power. Hedge trimmers are powerful tools, but the amount of power you can wield with a trimmer varies by product. The main indicator of power is the power source. Gas hedge trimmers will bring a higher level of power to hedge trimming than electric models. But electric models offer a variety of power levels as well. Those with a high voltage can tackle harder jobs faster than some of the more affordable models that come at a lower voltage. The level of power you need is entirely dependent on the types of hedges you’ll be trimming, their size, and the amount of power you’re comfortable wielding.
- Cost. With hedge trimmers, the main things you’ll pay a premium for are higher power and greater convenience. The most affordable hedge trimmers will be corded, lightweight models that are best for simpler jobs. Things like a higher-powered battery, longer blade, and faster charging time can all add to the cost, but make bigger jobs easier.
- Length. Hedge trimmers come with a range of blade lengths. Longer ones can make it easier to trim your hedges more evenly, or they can be difficult to manage and unwieldy if you’re working in a tight space. For most typical hedges, an 18” blade will work just fine. If your hedges are larger than usual, a 20” blade or larger might make the work easier, if you have the room to maneuver it. If you’re new to hedge trimming, starting with a shorter blade is recommended, as it’s safer when you’re still getting used to the work.
- Weight. The weight has a big impact on its ease of use. Heavy hedge trimmers are harder to hold aloft and can wear even experienced users out quickly, but they tend to be more powerful. Lighter models will be much easier and safer to use in general, particularly for anyone new to using a hedge trimmer.
- Ease of Use. Gas models require more maintenance and can be harder to control, while electric models are more lightweight and easy to start. Cordless electric models provide even greater ease of use, since you can take them anywhere without having to keep up with a cord.
- Maintenance. No matter what type of hedge trimmer you buy, it’s important to read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure safe use and a long life for your hedge trimmer. All hedge trimmers will require some maintenance, but the amount of work you have to do will vary based on a few factors.
- Safety. With a tool as powerful as a hedge trimmer, safety has to be a top concern. High-powered blades are nothing to take lightly. Anyone new to using a hedge trimmer should take care to go with a lightweight model with good safety features and follow all instructions carefully. Even those who have been using hedge trimmers for years should be careful not to get complacent and always treat the blades with care during use.
- Noise. Electric hedge trimmers are often far quieter than gas-powered ones, which is a big benefit to users that hate loud noises and want to avoid upsetting their neighbors.
- Durability. Ideally, you want to choose a hedge trimmer you can count on for years to come. Powerful machines like this have a lot of parts that can potentially break and your best bet is to look for a brand with a strong reputation that provides a good warranty on their products.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, eBay, and Wowcher have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of electric hedge trimmer and petrol hedge trimmer. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Stihl hedge trimmer from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on best hedge trimmer is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for hedge trimmer sale, special offers, hedge trimmer Aldi bargain deals, and price drops on long reach hedge trimmer, telescopic hedge trimmer, and pole hedge trimmer. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from B&Q, Wickes, Domu, Tesco, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on all types of hedge trimmers when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest hedge trimmer discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!
Hedge Trimmer Offer Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£89.99 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||22|
|🏷️ Lowest Price:||£25|