Heineken’s rich history is a fabric that weaves through the company. It reaches across countries, across time, and includes historical events and people whose legacy we still celebrate today.
One thing to know about Heineken is their Lager Beer or simply Heineken. This is a pale lager beer with 5% alcohol by volume produced by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International. The brand is well known for its signature green bottle and red star.
Heineken is made from three natural ingredients – water, malted barley, and hops. Together with yeast, these ingredients are used in a centuries-old brewing process, to create high-quality beers enjoyed by our consumers around the world.
For some of our brands, other ingredients, such as wheat and rice which are commonly used by brewers and other food and drink producers, provide variety in taste and improve production and consistency of the beer. All of these ingredients are clearly identified on the packaging of our brands in the EU.
HEINEKEN UK: Manchester Brewery
Benefits of Drinking Heineken
You love Heineken. But do you know that drinking it can also help you to maintain your health? Here are some of the benefits you can get from drinking Heineken:
- You’ll live longer. Moderate drinking is good for you, and beer is good on that department. Everyone knows that if you drink too much, it's not good for you. But more and more medical research indicates that if you don't drink at all, that's not good for you either. According to numerous independent studies, moderate drinkers live longer and better than drunks or teetotalers. Beer is perfect for moderate drinking because of its lower alcohol content and larger volume compared with wine or spirits.
- It’s all-natural. Some people will tell you that beer is loaded with additives and preservatives. The truth is that beer is as all-natural as orange juice or milk. It doesn't need preservatives because it has alcohol and hops, both of which are natural preservatives. It is only "processed" in the same sense as bread. It is cooked and fermented, then filtered and packaged. The same can be said for Heineken.
- Improves your cholesterol. Aside from being cholesterol-free, it can also improve the cholesterol in your body. In fact, drinking Heineken regularly and moderately will tilt your HDL/LDL cholesterol ratios the right way. Beer power-flushes the system and keeps the HDL levels up.
- Helps you chill. The social aspects of moderate drinking are solidly beneficial to your health. In other words, to get out every now and then and relax with your buddies over a couple of beers.
- Safer than water. If you're someplace where you are advised not to drink the water, the local beer is always a safer bet. It's even safer than the local bottled water. Heineken products are boiled in the brewing process and is kept clean afterward right through the bottle is capped and sealed because if it isn't, it goes bad in obvious ways that make it impossible to sell. Even if it does go bad, though, there are no life-threatening bacteria (pathogens) that will live in it.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Heineken The Sub UK, Tesco, and Asda UK have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 30% off on a wide array of Heineken products.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offer on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where Heineken price 24 pack and Heineken 5 litre keg from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible Heineken beer prices and best deals is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Heineken Brewery special offers, bargain deals, and price drops.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified craft beer gifts UK discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Ocado, Waitrose, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Heineken keg, Heineken alcohol-free, and other foreign beer brands when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximize your savings by simply using the latest Heineken discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!