Ibiza is an island located in the Mediterranean Sea off the eastern coast of Spain. This is the third largest island in the Balearic which is an autonomous community of Spain. It is around 150 kilometers from the city of Valencia. The highest point of Ibiza is called Sa Talaiassa which is 475 meters above sea level.
Ibiza well known for its nightlife and electronic dance music. This is a famous tourist destination for its summer club scene that attracts large numbers of people. The government is very serious about promoting family-oriented tourism and they are very strict in closing down clubs that play loud music in the late night hours.
It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ibiza together with Formentera which is an island nearby is called the Pine Islands or Pityuses to the locals. The official name of the island is Catalan Eivissa.
In the 18th and 19th centuries, this island was known to the British and the Royal Navy as Ivica. The island is a wonderful tourist destination where you can find plenty of scenic spots. It also has a rich culture that people yet to discover.
How to Get Cheap Ibiza Deals Online
Ibiza is one of the top tourist destinations in the world because of its beautiful scenery and amazing people. Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with cheap Ibiza deals that you can take advantage of.
Stick to your budget when you use Ibiza clubbing holidays voucher codes from your favourite retailers to maximise your savings. Deals and voucher codes that you can use at On The Beach, Expedia UK, Thomson Holidays, GoGroopie, and other reputable online UK sellers will certainly not disappoint you.
Get big discount rates against the regular price of the vacation packages that you want to buy. It is highly advised that you make your research about the tourist spots that you can visit on Ibiza so that you will maximise your vacation and have a great experience. You can bring your family and friends with you. The more people you bring, the more savings the UK retailers will give you.
Our massive community of bargain hunters will provide you with the best Ibiza flights and hotel offers, deals, and voucher codes. It is highly advised that you get your Flights to Ibiza in advance so that you can play your schedule ahead of time.
Experience Ibiza family holidays and make lasting memories. Take this wonderful chance to find the cheap Ibiza hotels that you are searching for and get your rooms at very low prices. This is a great opportunity to get the bookings that you are looking for because of the special offers available.
Take advantage of special offers and enhance your vacation and travel experience from the best options. You can save as much as 20% on your bookings when you use the appropriate voucher codes at eBay, Holidayhypermarket, Ryanair, and other UK retailers. Make your bookings now and enjoy a vacation with your family.
Ibiza has nearly a hundred beaches and coves spread along its coast. Places where locals and tourists gather to relax on the beach and enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean.
Best Places to Visit in Ibiza
- Sant Josep de sa Talaia. This is located on the southwest of the island. When visiting this place, you should see The Salines Nature Park and the Vendranell Nature Reserve.
- Sant Antoni de Portmany. This is recognised as the top nightlife destinations in Ibiza. Go to the Sunset Strip where you can choose from several cafes and bars where you can chill.
- Es Vedra. This is located just off the coast of Cala d’Hort. This place offers amazing scenery of surrounding landscapes.
- Portinatx. Here you can see a resort with three amazing beaches. You can relax on the beach anytime you want. It is a popular spot for divers and snorkelers because of its clear waters.
- Es Canar. It is a beach resort on the eastern side of the island. They also provide outdoor recreation activities. You can also do water activities such as windsurfing and parasailing.
- Ibiza Town. This is the largest destination on the island. Walk around the streets of Ibiza and explore its beautiful surroundings. The town has a wide selection of world-class restaurants and bars.
Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibiza
When you visit Ibiza, you will definitely not have a shortage of beautiful beaches. You can walk along the stretches of golden sand. You will feel recharged after a few days s of spending time in this wonderful place.
There are also fashion boutiques and thrift stores where you can do your shopping. Get great bargains in their flea market and have a great experience. It is also a great opportunity to scuba dive with the dolphins. Ibiza is a family-friendly destination and a very safe place to have your vacation.
There are water trips, jeep safaris, and boat trips that your family can try out. There is also an abundance of artists on the island where they feature their best works. Visit excellent contemporary art galleries and they are available whole year round.