Cheap iPad Mini Deals
iPad Mini Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
Apple 2021 iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Starlight (6th Generation)
Table Mount Compatible with iPad Mini Samsung S21
OtterBox Symmetry Clear Case for Apple iPad Mini 7.9-Inch
Nillkin Write like Paper Screen Protector Compatible with iPad Mini 6
iPad Mini Case with Pencil Holder (Gray) + £15 off Coupon
AUAUA Vegan Leather Case for iPad Mini 6 with £15 off Coupon
AUAUA Case for iPad Mini 6 2021 (6th Generation 8.3 Inch) with £15 off Coupon
Apple iPad Mini 8.3'' Wi-Fi, 64GB (6th Gen) 2021
2021 Apple iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Grey (6th Generation)
iPad Mini Bundle with Optional Cover - Only £39.99!
ZAEXAE Case Compatible with iPad Mini 6 with £5 off Coupon
ZAEXAE Case Compatible with iPad Mini 6, Blue with £5 off Coupon
*SAVE £44* Apple iPad Mini (2021) 256Gb, Wi-Fi - Starlight
Ipad Mini Bundle with Optional Cover - 4 Colours & 2 Options
2021 Apple iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB) Grey (6th Generation)
2021 Apple iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) - 6th Generation
3 Pack iPhone Charger Cables Only £6.99 + Prime Delivery
Apple 8.3'' iPad Mini (6th Gen) 64GB / 128GB Wi-Fi - All Colours
38W Car Charger Only £6.99 + Prime Delivery
2 Pack Charging Cables Only £6.59 + Prime Delivery
2021 Apple iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB 6th Generation)
TOPCASE Compatible with Ipad Mini 6th Generation 8.3" 2021
2021 Apple iPad Mini (8.3-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) (6th Generation)
*SAVE £20* APPLE 8.3" iPad Mini (2021) 256 GB, Space Grey Various Colours
LIGHTNING DEAL - [2 Pack] Paperfeel Screen Protector for iPad Mini 6th 2021
Type C Charging Cable for iPad Mini 6 - Only £8.49!
DEAL STACK - JISON21 Smart Cover for iPad Mini 5 Case + 10% Coupon
DEAL STACK - JETech Case Compatible with iPad Mini 6 + 30% Coupon
DEAL STACK - JISON21 iPad Mini 5 Case 2019 7.9" Smart Cover Leather + 10% Coupon
DEAL STACK - JISON21 Smart Cover for iPad Mini 5 Case + 10% Coupon
DEAL STCAK - LUCMO Ultra Thin Lightweight Case for iPad Mini 6 + 50% Coupon
Billionn iPad Mini Gold Butterfly Case
AMOTIE PU Leather Colorful Stand Smart Case iPad Mini Wallet Case - Only £1.68!
Save £120 - Apple iPad Mini
iPad Mini 7.9 Inch WiFi 64GB
You can get the iPad Mini for cheap with these hot UK deals found by our community of bargain hunters. If you're looking for the Apple iPad Mini (black, slate, gold or other) you'll find discounts here from Argos, Ebay, Currys PC World and other retailers. The tablet is one of Apple's best selling products. Did you know our website Latest Deals is optimised to work perfectly on the iPad Mini? It makes for a great deal hunting experience.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£1.68|
|⚡ Total Offers:||129|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
There were plenty of iPad models available for a while there and Apple caught some well-earned flack for the complexity of its tablet range, most of it centered on the difference (or lack thereof) between iPads. There were several versions of the iPad Air and Mini, and that was before the company introduced the 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch Pro models.
The iPad Mini is almost flawless in so many ways and its design is still the best in the tablet category, with no Android tablet really coming close in this class. The fast processor and premium design makes it a great looking tablet, too, and the Retina display on the iPad Mini 2 and 3 is simply stunning.
It is mostly a device designed at people who are making it their first tablet. If you’ve got a full-sized iPad, the larger, clearer display is going to be better in most circumstances for browsing the web, playing games, reading books and comics, typing, word processing, editing photos, and so on.
Where can I get cheap iPad Mini?
The prices of iPad Mini don't vary much between UK retailers, and Apple itself rarely offers big discounts, but you can still get savings with the iPad UK offers for 3G or 4G models by choosing the right data plan from shops like Three Mobile and O2. Here at Latest Deals you can also get cheap iPads for sale from Currys, Argos, Tesco, eBay and more. Many older iPad Minis have also now been discounted and are no longer sold by Apple. But if you want a particular model, you may consider buying refurbished or secondhand.
Apple has strict price controls, so the major reputable retailers all generally charge the same amount for their iPads and discounts are rare. One minor option producing dividends is for those who collect Tesco Clubcard reward points.
However, our community of bargain hunters do occasionally see a new discount code, special offer or voucher code that you can get you an iPad Mini discount. When that happens, it is normally for a limited time only, but where possible, we always update this section of our page with all the details you need.
Buying Refurbished iPad Mini
Refurbished iPad Mini can save you as much as £80 and tends to have little difference in condition. Also all refurbished Apple products include the same 12 month warranty as the new ones and comes with manuals, new battery, outer shell and outer shell, as well as accessories and new packaging. Their stock regularly changes so make sure to always check back if you’re waiting for a specific refurbished model to become available.
Tesco and Argos also sell refurbished iPads through their eBay outlets, which may be cheaper. However these are refurbished by sellers and may not necessarily meet the same standards as those refurbished by Apple.
Tom’s advice: Some new iPad Mini older versions are cheaper elsewhere compared to refurbished ones by Apple, so you may want to check them out as well.
iPad Mini 3 vs iPad Mini 4
If you’re after power in a compact form, the iPad 4 will not disappoint you. An evolution of the much-maligned iPad Mini 3, it addresses all of its predecessor’s shortcomings and more: it comes with the same A8 processor as the iPhone 6, an 8MP rear-facing camera, faster Wi-Fi (802.11ac), Touch ID, and a thinner (6.1mm) and lighter (0.65lbs) aluminum exterior.
But the differences end there. It takes design cues from the iPad Mini 3, has the same quoted 10 hours of battery life, and sports an identical 2048 x 1536 pixels screen resolution.
There’s new software to consider. The iPad Mini 4’s updated silicon supports all of iOS’ multitasking features such as Slide Over, Picture in Picture, and Split View. Split View, by far the most compelling of the three, lets you arrange and interact with two side-by-side apps. You can copy and paste text from an adjacent Wikipedia article into a Word doc, for instance, or watch a video while answering email.
The iPad Mini 4 has chops in other areas. The 8MP camera packs autofocus and aperture improvements over its predecessor, and the A8 can still handle almost any graphics-intensive game thrown at it. You also get 128GB of storage.
Overall, the iPad Mini 4 can multitask, take decent pictures, and play the latest games. If those prospects excite you, go for it. But if they don’t, or if you’d like those features in a larger body, then consider stepping an iPad tier up or down. Based on the hardware, the iPad Mini 4 seems expensive compared to the alternatives.
Which iPad Mini is Best for Me?
- Gamers: Gaming is one of the most demanding activities you can do on an iPad in terms of using up its storage space. A game like Infinity Blade or Galaxy On Fire 2 can take up over 1GB of storage. If it’s your only iOS gaming device, then, you need at least 32GB of space, or you’ll constantly be juggling apps. As for the color, it is ideal to get black as a natural letterbox to help immerse you in the action.
- Professionals: If you’re a business user and the iPad mini is your first iOS device, you probably need that cellular connection, and 32GB of storage to manage all your work files and PDFs. It’s ideal to get a 32GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular as the baseline, in black, just to play it safe.
- Photography and Video: Photography, and video especially, ends up taking up a lot of storage room on an Apple gadget, and because of its 5MP camera and smaller size, the new mini is probably the best digicam replacement in Apple’s iOS line-up outside of the iPhone. If the iPad mini is your only gadget, then, it’s a good idea to start with the 32GB, Wi-Fi only. If not, you may consider a 16GB model only if you have an iPhone with a better or equivalent camera to the iPad minis. Here, it’s also ideal to opt for the black one for its natural letterboxing effect, making it easier to see your photos and videos.
- Artistic: If you’re a musician and want to write tunes in GarageBand, an editor who wants to sketch out movies in iMovie or a designer who wants to sketch out ideas in drawing apps, or if you are otherwise a creator of content, not just a consumer of it, 32GB is the least you can get away with. You need enough of a scratch disk so that you can fill your iPad with ideas, and unfortunately, the files created by many artistic apps are pretty big.
- Internet addict: If you love browsing the web and checking Twitter and Facebook, you’re going to need an iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular if you don’t have another iOS device. We say 32GB is the least iPad mini to consider, simply because apps are constantly getting bigger and 16GB doesn’t give you much wiggle room. The white model is ideal for easier reading.
- Media lover: Do you have a massive iTunes library? Have a ton of videos that you want to watch? If the iPad mini is your first iPad, you’re going to need at least 32GB to get by. Black’s the best choice here, since the black borders on an iPad mini will look like an extension of a video’s letterbox effect.