iPhone 6s Deals
Cheap iPhone 6s Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Getting access to quality but cheap iPhone 6s online have been made so much easier. Here is where you can find limited and the most awesome cheap iPhone 6s deals online. We have brought together the most excellent deals online so you can choose the best one to fit your budget. You can save as much as 40% when you buy from Amazon, Very, Wowcher, and other UK retailers. These deals and special offers are gathered by our supportive team of bargain hunters so you can obtain the best value for your money.Read more
The iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are smartphones that were designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the ninth generation of the iPhone. They were announced on September 9, 2015 with pre-orders beginning September 12. Its official release was on September 25, 2015.
The mobile phones were succeeded by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus the following year, and were discontinued with the announcement of the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR on September 12, 2018.
The iPhone 6S set a new first-weekend sales record, selling 13 million models, up from 10 million for the iPhone 6 in the previous year. However, Apple saw its first-ever quarterly year-over-year decline in iPhone sales in the months after the launch, credited to a saturated smartphone market in Apple's biggest countries and a lack of iPhone purchases in developing countries. When it comes to design, it is similar to the iPhone 6 but includes an updated hardware, including a strengthened chassis and upgraded system-on-chip, as well as upgraded features, and had a positive reception from Apple fans. Its performance and camera quality were praised by most reviewers. However, the addition of 3D Touch got a mixed reaction from critics for not providing users with an expected intuitive response before actually using the feature
The iPhone 6S originally shipped with iOS 9; the operating system leverages the 3D Touch hardware to allow recognition of new gestures and commands, including "peeking" at content with a light touch and "popping" it into view by pressing harder, and accessing context menus with links to commonly used functions within apps with harder presses on home screen icons. The camera app's "Retina Flash" feature allows the display's brightness to be used as a makeshift flash on images taken with the front camera, while "Live Photos" captures a short video alongside each photo taken.
Specs of iPhone 6s
- Weight: 143g
- Dimension: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1mm
- OS: iOS 9 (upgrades to iOS 12)
- Screen size: 4.7-inch
- Resolution: 750 x 1334
- CPU: Apple A9
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16/32/64/128GB
- Battery: 1715mAh
- Rear camera: 12MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Design. The iPhone 6S is almost identical to the 6 in every way when it comes to the chassis. There are some very subtle differences, such as a slightly thicker frame and a little more heft, but it's so slight that I kept getting the two mixed up when doing a side by side comparisons. All cases fit both phones just fine too so, apart from a small S logo on the back of the phone, nobody is going to notice you've got the latest iPhone.
- Screen. The screen on the iPhone 6S seems to be identical to the iPhone 6's, we're talking a 4.7-inch affair with 750p resolution, which keeps it firmly in the 'Retina' range that the firm debuted all the way back with the iPhone 4.
- 3D Touch. Apple's been hard at work integrating the Force Touch technology from its Watch and new MacBook Pro into the iPhone 6S but has decided that it needed to give it a new name: 3D Touch. In terms of all the changes offered by the new iPhone, this is definitely the one you should pay most attention to. Not just because it's the most multi-faceted, but also because it's the only change that I feel confident in stating will alter the way we use our iPhones forever.
- Mighty pad. There's greater control over your cursor when typing too, with the inclusion of iOS 9 on the iPhone 6S allowing you to use 3D Touch for precision placement. Hold down on the keyboard and the characters will fade away, leaving you with a trackpad to expertly line up the blinking vertical line. It brings a new level precision to editing text, something which has been a little hit and miss on previous iPhone and iOS incarnations.
- Live Photos. While I'll cover this in greater depth in the camera section, it's worth talking about the new function in the new iPhone 6S. While the camera has been upgraded to 12MP, it will now grab a chunk of video before and after the snap (1.5 seconds to be exact) and turn that into a little video.
- A9 chipset. As usual, Apple has upgraded the engine in the middle of the iPhone, bringing the 6S into 2015 with it fastest chipset yet. The A9 has myriad upgrades, with A9 chipset As usual, Apple has upgraded the engine in the middle of the iPhone, bringing the 6S into 2015 with its fastest chipset yet. The A9 has myriad upgrades, with things like the M9 coprocessor enabling the phone to record even more motion without impacting on the battery life.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Very, Currys PC World, Amazon, O2, Three, and Carphone Warehouse have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 20% off on a wide array of cheap iPhone 6S deals. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like iPhone 6S unlocked, unlocked refurbished, and unlocked new from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible iPhone 6S price in the UK is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on iPhone 6S original. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified CEX iPhone 6S discounts, as well as promos and voucher codes from Argos, Ebuyer, Groupon, John Lewis, Laptops Direct, eBay, Music Magpie, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on iPhone 6S upgrades, plan, and contract deals when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest iPhone 6S discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!