From the Kabuki Theatre to Geisha girls - who do not have an idea with Japan’s wealthy culture? Many would agree that some point in your life, you should visit this country. Starting off with its beautiful scenery, history, technology and modern skyscrapers, Japan is a world of its own.
Found in the Pacific Ocean, Japan or the State of Japan is an island country situated in East Asia. On the year 2015, the country attracted almost 19.73 million tourists from all over the world. An increase was recorded in the following year with 24.03 million. For the last couple of decades, the tourists visiting Japan had doubled. Most of the visitors are from Asia. As a matter of fact, it was the first time for it to reach 10 million in the year 2013.
The government of Japan has already initiated a Tourism Agency with the objective of achieving 20 million visitors by the year 2020. However, that target was met just in the year 2016. That caused the government to raise its aim to 40 million.
One of the many reasons why Japan is a favourite to many is its World Heritage Sites. As a matter of fact, it has 20 such as the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara, the Himeji Castle, and other famous attractions for tourists including Mount Fuji, Tokyo, Hiroshima, among others.
Indeed, the place, food, technology, culture and tourism of Japan are worth checking. You will not get bored during your stay, that is for sure. With its distinct world, an experience of a lifetime is waiting for you. Go around and indulge with what Japan has to offer. Use Japan deals to make your adventure affordable as well.
How to Get Cheap Japan Deals Online
Japan has an exciting culture with breathtaking sceneries, beautiful nature, superb food experience and more. If you are planning a trip to the Land of the Rising Sun, but you are on a budget, you have come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals, you’ll find Japan deals including holidays to Japan, cheap flights to Japan, among others.
Our community of bargain hunters are always on the hunt for the best package tour to Japan sale, special offers, discounts and price drops. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will enable you to save on your instore and online shopping.
Now, if you are into Japan products but you do not have the luxury of time to visit the place just yet, you can check on the available Japanese shop online here instead. Use that platform for a Harajuku outfit and other Japanese home accessories. They are also easy to find here like UK to Japan flights.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 30% off discounts on Japanese clothing brands and more. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Japan discount codes we have here. We also have Japan voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping for Japanese bathroom decor, Japanese fashion and others.
Here’s a list of online UK sites to get the best cheap Japan deals:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
What to do in Japan
Reasons to Visit Japan
It is an understatement to say that Japan is one of the coolest countries to visit. It has something to feature whoever you are. To make this a part of your bucket list is really a must. So what can you see from the place? These are the reasons why you will love Japan:
- Japan has the best locals. Polite, pleasant and helpful - these are the qualities that describe the locals of this country. They always greet and thank you. Even if they cannot speak English, they will definitely do everything for you. Hence, you are unlikely to feel unsafe when they are around.
- Beautiful nature. Modern cities, neon signs, old temples - these comprise Japan. On top of this, you have a breath-taking nature as your backdrop. It really has an incredible choice as far as natural beauty is concerned.
- Exciting history and culture. The long timeline of Japan has made it a country deserving to be explored. The everyday life of Japan is comprised of traditional habits and ethics. Indeed, to travel it is going to be a genuine experience you surely do not want to miss.
- Tokyo. Do we need to say more? Japan has Tokyo! The coolest city in the world. This is not even an exaggeration. As a megacity, everyone must visit it at some point in their existence. The clothing stores, districts, neon signs, theme restaurants - all of these are just around the corner.
- Festivals. Japan has some interesting festivals, most especially during summers like Nebuta and Awa Odori. These are not usual. You may not be able to see them on the other parts of the world. So find time to be a part of them if possible.
- Yukata. When you participate in the events of Japan, wearing a Yukata will make it more meaningful. Yukata is a summer dress that is worn traditionally in the said country. You should not have a hard time looking for this piece of clothing most especially in Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo.
- Beach. You might have not seen this coming but beaching in Japan is also a must. If you want to relax and get tanned, or if you want to drink some beer then swim after, you are on the right place. For starters, you can go to Okinawa. This is a recommended destination. However, there are also a ton of beaches in Tokyo.
- Mt. Fuji. You can climb Mt. Fuji when it is open for hiking. It is from July to mid-September, for most of the time. Most climbers would say that you climb in August because it rains a lot in July and September. However, that can be a crowded month. Regardless, you can consider this idea already.