Kenwood is a kitchen appliances manufacturer, operating in 44 countries. It is owned by the De’Longhi Group. Kenwood designs, produces and sells kitchen appliances including stand mixers, blenders, food processors, kettles, and toasters. The company was founded by Kenneth Maynard Wood in 1947 in the town of Working at 79 Goldsworth Road. In 1962 the company moved to Havant where they currently maintain operations.
Today, Kenwood produces many different types of home appliances such as the following:
About Kenwood Chef Mixer
The Kenwood Chef is a food mixer developed by Ken Wood in Britain. It is a single machine with a number of attachments that allow it to perform many functions. The Chef, based on the earlier A200, was introduced in 1950. Kenwood mixers, along with most other Kenwood products were originally manufactured in the UK by Kenwood Limited (not to be confused with the Japanese Kenwood Corporation which manufactures audio equipment).
Through globalisation and changes of ownership, eventually production of all products except the Chef and Major mixers were transferred overseas; but even the mixers are all now made in China rather than in Havant. The Chef Mixer was an instant success in the UK and is still Kenwood's top seller today. Kenwood Ltd has been owned by the Italian company De'Longhi since 2001.
Kenwood Cooking Chef
Best Kenwood Chef Mixer
Plenty of people have an idea of the brand of stand mixer they want to buy, and in many cases it revolves around choosing a Kenwood. The right food mixer could mean the difference between perfectly baked cakes or lumpy cake batter, and whisked egg whites that are more flat than fluffy.
Here are four of the best food mixers from the Chef Mixer line of Kenwood:
- Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier. It has a powerful, durable 1000W motor, and three power outlets making it a true kitchen machine. The die-cast aluminium body is stunning and doesn’t add too much weight and includes a flexi-beater (also known as a flexible creaming beater).
- Kenwood KM330 Classic Chef. The lowest priced Kenwood Chef with three different power outlets with over 20 additional attachments. It’s basically the same machine as the more expensive KM336. A top-quality stand mixer that should last you for decades.
- Kenwood KMC010 Chef Titanium. t’s the model we all dream of. It’s Extremely powerful with exceptional quality.
- Kenwood KM336 Chef. Fantastic value for money with three power outlets to fit a wide range of attachments. It’s a quality stand mixer from the most trusted brand.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, Very, and Debenhams have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap Kenwood products. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select Kenwood mixer attachments.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of Kenwood mixer offers from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the Kenwood mixer best price on models such as Kenwood KMM710, KMX52, and more is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Kenwood mixers for sale, special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Kenwood Chef Classic, Chef XL, and Kenwood Chef attachments.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of Kenwood hand mixer from Wowcher, AO, Currys, Home Bargains, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Kenwood KMix stand mixer and more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Kenwood discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
- Once, I bought a Kenwood blender with glass jug. It was not a cheap product even if there are a lot of deals you can take advantage of from online voucher codes. One point the glass jar cracked and it not meant to be, because in this blender anyone should be able to make soup. Contacted customer services and all they told to me, that I put too hot liquid in the jar and that is why it cracked. I was looking for replacement jar, but it cost as much as a new blender, so I decided to get a Philips blender with plastic jar from the money and it is working. And never buy Kenwood again! AgnesFaludi