EUNA Chef Knife 8 Inch Galaxy Design Kitchen Knife
Judge Utility Knife, 10cm/4, Stainless Steel, Black, 20 X 30 X 25 Cm
Judge Chef's Knife, Black, 15 Cm
Judge Sabatier IP 7.5cm Peeling Knife
JOSEPH JOSEPHRed Rota Folding Knife Sharpener
Taylors Eye Witness Brooklyn 4 Piece Cheese Knife Block Set
Bamboo Magnetic Knife Holder Wall Mounted Utensil Storage Rack Strip Knives 38cm
BEST EVER PRICE Judge Sabatier IP 9cm Paring Knife
Anysharp Knife Sharpener - Only £5!
Kitchen Knife Sets with Block - 17 Pcs Stainless Steel
Tower Marble 5 Piece Knife Set - Rose Gold
Kitchen Knife Sets with Block with £20 off Coupon
Professional Knives, Kitchen Knife Set
Speckle 5 Pce Knife Set with Chop Board
*SAVE over £11* Joseph Joseph DUO 5-Piece Knife Block Set
Richardson Sheffield Cucina 20cm Cooks Knife
Joseph Joseph Duo 5 Piece Knife Block Set - Multicoloured
Bamboo Cheese Board Serving Platter with Knife Set
Premium Kitchen Knife Set of 5, Satin Finish Blade with Hollow Handle,
Joseph Joseph DrawerStore Knife Organiser, Grey - Only £10.5!
Victorinox 11 Cm Swiss Classic Serrated Edge Tomato/Utility Knife
Tower Kitchen Knife Set with Acrylic Knife Block
Anysharp Knife Sharpener - Only £5!
Victorinox Steak Knife-Set Swiss Classic 6 Pieces
DEAL STACK - 19-Pc Premium Kitchen Knife Block Set + 10% Coupon
Victorinox 06363 Army Knife Rambler (Quatro) Red - Only £14!
Russell Hobbs Magnus 16 Piece Kitchen Knife Block Set
Cheese Knife Set of 3
DEAL STACK - Hecef Marble Pattern Kitchen Knife Set of 5 - Lightning
Hecef Cheese Knife Set of 3
Kitchen Knife Set, Stainless Steel Non Stick Black Colour
Morphy Richards Accents Knife Block with 5 Knives
Blue Kitchen Knives Block Set Professional, Stainless Steel Knife Set
Save 50% on This 8" Kitchen Chef's Knife
Acacia 5 Pce Knife Block Set Giftbox
For all the fancy kitchen appliances a person can choose from today, one of the most important items for every kitchen remains a good kitchen knife. If you do any cooking at all, a high-quality kitchen knife will do a lot to make the job go smoother.
Having one that’s sharp enough and has just the right weight and balance ensures that your chopping will be both faster and safer. To those that have used a high-quality kitchen knife, the possibility of going back to cheaper, duller versions seems outrageous. It’s the kind of kitchen addition that just feels right once you have it.
- Chef Knife. The most important knife for most home chefs is the chef’s knife. This is the tool you turn to for chopping vegetables and most types of meat prep, it has a large, smooth blade that can be used for crushing items when needed (like garlic and olives), as well as slicing and dicing almost anything you could need to cut up in a kitchen.
- Paring Knife. Paring knives are smaller and shorter than the chef's knives and good for a lot of the smaller cutting tasks that come up in a kitchen that a chef’s knife might seem like overkill for. These come in handy for cutting up fruit and small vegetables like mushrooms, as well as for any peeling tasks you’d do with a knife
- Serrated Knife. Serrated knives are the third type of knife that most kitchens will consider essential. They have long, thin blades that are serrated on the end to make it easier to cut through bread. A good serrated knife will keep you from tearing up or smooshing the bread as you cut it, and is often your best choice for softer fruits and veggies, such as tomatoes.
- Santoku Knife. A Santoku knife is used for the same types of tasks as a chef knife, but has a slightly different design. The blade is wider and straighter and some cooks prefer it for chopping vegetables, mincing herbs. The design of the knife makes it a bit easier to get thin slices of the veggies you work with.
- Carving Knife. The carving knife is a pretty specialised type of knife designed for this specific task. It’s not an essential component for every kitchen. However, if you find that you make lots of roasts, fried turkeys or honey-baked hams, then this knife can really come in handy.
- Boning Knife. If you’re a hunter or like to save money by buying meat that still needs some butchering, this is a knife that can handle cutting through bones, tendons and ligaments. As the name implies, a boning knife makes it as easy as possible to remove bones from your meat.
- Filleting Knife. A fillet knife is a type of boning knife that’s a good choice for anyone that cooks a lot of fish. This is another kitchen knife that is considered to be optional.
- Cost. If you do a lot of cooking and know the knives you buy will get a lot of use, then it’s probably worth spending some money to get the knife that’s best for you – at least for some types of knives. When it comes to a good chef’s knife or Santoku knife, finding one that stays sharp, is well constructed, and lasts will be worth the cost
- Construction. There are two main ways that knives are made: forged and stamped. Forged knives are generally considered to be of especially high-quality and cost more than stamped knives. The forging process creates a strong blade that’s less prone to bending over time. While stamped knives aren’t generally considered as high-quality as forged knives, there are plenty of stamped knives that perform well.
- Sharpness. A dull knife won’t do you any good. The best kitchen knives come sharp and stay sharp for long periods of time before you need to sharpen them. One of the main indicators of a knife’s quality is, therefore, how sharp it is and how often it needs a tune up.
- Weight. A big part of the equation of finding the right knife for you, especially when it comes to a chef or Santoku knife, is how comfortable you find it to use. And weight is a big part of that.
- Balance. Balance goes hand in hand with weight in determining how comfortable you’ll find using the knife. If the weight falls too much to one side or the other, then chopping will be more work for you.
- Handle Comfort. The final factor that makes a big difference in how comfortable holding and using a particular knife will feel to you is handle comfort. Much of this largely depends on the material used – wood, plastic, metal, and composites are the most common option – and the shape and weight of it.
- Ease of Use. Many of the categories above play a big role in ease of use. A sharp knife will make chopping things easier, and a comfortable feel in the hand will make food prep more pleasant and efficient for you.
- Maintenance, Rusting, and Corrosion. One additional factor to consider in terms of ease of use is maintenance. Some knives are more prone to rusting or corrosion than others, so if you’re not someone who tends to be on top of cleaning and drying things by hand, then you may want to spend a little less or seek out a knife that’s less sensitive to corrosion.
- Material. Most kitchen knives you encounter will be made of stainless steel, which is strong, durable, and easy to sharpen.
A good set of knives means you’re ready for anything in the kitchen. Every kitchen should have a dedicated set of knives to make food prep easier. Even the most mundane tasks, such as chopping onions, can become pleasurable when you have the right kit. Victorinox knives UK and Joseph Joseph knife set are just two of the most favourite knives set used by chefs. If you’re looking for cheap knives, you’ve come to the right place!
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as eBay, Amazon, Dunelm, and Robert Dyas have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap knife. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on selected cheap knives.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of knives and tools from Sabatier knife set and knife block to Jamie Oliver knife set from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of best kitchen knives is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on knives including pocket knife, hunting knife, flick knife and more.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of quality pocket knives like 3-inch folding knife from B&M, Lakeland, Argos, Morrisons, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on folding Stanley knife and more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest knife discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.