- Lamb Part. Lambs are not inexpensive that is why choosing a lamb part is very crucial. If you want to get the most of out lamb, you should buy leg of lamb and lamb shoulder.
- Domestic vs Imported. Imported lambs from Australia and New Zealand are grass-fed lamb so it tends to be smaller, leaner and is less expensive than domestic lamb meats.
- Grass-fed vs Grain-fed. The lambs are bred in Australia and New Zealand primarily for wool productions while American lamb is finished on grain to increase tenderness.
- Grade Choosing a lamb has two options in the market, prime for the best quality and choice for very good.
- Lamb contains of L-Carnosine. Lamb meat is composed of two amino acids: beta-alanine and histidine which can give you an anti-antherosclerotic effects that protect against cardiovascular disease.
- Nutrient Dense. Lamb meat contains of high concentrations of bioavailable.
- Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Gives an anti-inflammatory effect
- Source of Heme Iron. Good in digestion and absorption and is an important nutrient for iron-deficiency anemia.
- Has Glutathione. Also known as the master antioxidant protects our health and internal antioxidant defense system.
Though Lamb meats have health benefits, eating too much Lamb meats also has disadvantages and one if the its risk is triggering a gastrointestinal tract due to the fact that Lamb meats are hard to digest.
This video includes practical and detailed information on how to prepare, process a Lamb carcass. Under the guidance of a master butcher we learn the best practices when handling Lamb.
What are the Best Parts of Lamb Meat?
Lambs are arguably one of the most delicious meat in the cuisine world. But knowing what part should be cook and what recipe to cook it best is the secret. So here’s a list of lamb cuts you can learn and consider in cooking or buying lamb meats:
- Shoulder. This part is full of flavours and preferred for stewing and slow-roasting.
- Rack. These are the most expensive cuts of lambs but worth your money for it is tender and delicious. They are cooked normally over a grill.
- Loin Chop. There are also known as a mini T-bone steaks good for grilling and barbecuing.
- Rump. This part comes from the back of the lamb that is lean, tender and full of flavours.
- Leg. This part has a strong flavour great for roasting the bones and get barbecued.
- Shank. This a cheaper cut than other cuts. This is where a meat is filled with collagen that gives the meat when cooked, a soft and melting texture.
- Neck. This part of the lamb is also cheap and can be cooked quickly. This is also great for cooking stew, curry and kebabs.
Lamb is a type of red meat rich in iron and rich in protein. Lamb meats are also full of vitamins containing, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc, Niacin and Phosphorus. So if you are looking a cheap lamb meat for your health, you’ve come to the right place.
You can find all the best and fresh lamb meats special offers here at Latest Deals. From Lamb shoulder to leg of Lamb price drops and whole leg of Lamb, you will surely find cheap lamb you can serve in your home that suits your needs and budget. We have a community of bargain hunters who are always looking out for the best possible and cheapest price of lamb sale across the UK that will provide with some serious money off on your purchases. While our team of money-saving experts are regularly sharing essential tips and tricks to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Most UK retailers regularly have sale events where you can save as much as 60% off on a wide range of cheap meat deals. They also have seasonal clearance, flash sales, Black Friday sale, and Boxing Day sale that you can look forward to where a lot of their products are reduced to clear. However, you can maximise your savings and get additional discounts by using the latest lamb discount codes at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can take advantage of freebies and free shipping on your purchases. The promos and offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so grab them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings and everyday low prices from your favourite UK retailers. Here’s a list of sites where you can buy whole lamb online and other lamb parts and products at low prices: