Lawn Mower Sale
Lawnmower Deals - Petrol Lawn Mower Sale, Electric Lawn Mower Sale from Argos, Asda, B&Q and more!
Wancala Universal Lawnmowers Handle Wing Nut and Bolt
Bosch Rotak 34R Electric Lawnmower
Prime Day - Yard Force 20V 33cm Cordless Lawnmower
Cordless Lawnmower Orders for £479.99
Order a Robot Lawnmower for £629.99
Cordless Small Lawnmower Orders - £149.99
£120 off Lawnmower CLM50 with Promo Code
Save £270 on Robot Lawnmower Orders
£70 off Cordless Mini Lawnmower Orders
PRIOCE REDUCTION Black & Decker Edgemax Lawnmower
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower
Flymo EasiLife 350 Robotic Lawnmower
Flymo EasiGlide plus 330V 33cm Corded Hover Lawnmower- 1700W
Makita Dlm382z 36v Lawnmower 38cm (Body Only)
Ram Lawn Bubble Mower Push along Toy Lawnmower
Hyundai 17"/42cm 139cc Electric-Start Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
McGregor 34cm Corded Rotary Lawnmower - 1400W
Get £250 off Selected Hayter Lawnmowers at Mowers Online
Black & Decker Edgemax Lawnmower
Flymo Glider Compact 330 AX Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower
Flymo Hover Vac 260 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower
Hyundai 12.6"/32cm Cordless 20V MAX 4Ah Li-Ion Battery Hand Push Lawnmower
P1 Hyundai Powered 41cm / 16" Petrol Push Lawnmower P4100P
Mac Allister MRM250 Cordless Robotic Lawnmower
Gtech RLM50 Robot Lawnmower
Webb Dynamic 42cm Petrol Lawnmower
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower
Black & Decker Lawnmower Blade - 48cm, Black
Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C Corded Rotary Lawnmower - 1500W
Bosch Rotak 34R Electric Lawnmower
Flymo Hover Vac 250 25cm Corded Hover Lawnmower - 1400W
Greenworks 48V Cordless 36cm Lawnmower and 25cm Line Trimmer Kit
£300 off the Cordless Lawnmower and Safety Kit at Gtech
£30 off the Small Lawnmower SLM50 at Gtech
£300 off Cordless Lawnmower CLM50 at Gtech
Purchasing a lawn mower may seem like a daunting and yet routine task. In order to ensure that you get one to best suit and meet your specific needs and especially your budget, we are here for you. Here you will find the latest lawn mower sale in the UK from retailers like Asda, Argos and Wickes.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£1.99|
|⚡ Total Offers:||964|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
If you have a garden, you’ll want that lush and leafy green lawn and to achieve that it is necessary to own a good lawn mower. It will surely keep your lawn, which is the biggest area of the garden, in tip-top condition. So it is essential to have a lawn mower of top quality that will suit the needs of your garden and grass size.
However, shopping for one can sometimes become overwhelming with so many lawn mowers on sale out there. From various sizes and types, a simple task of buying one can give you a bit of a headache. There are models which are expensive, but the additional features are hard to identify but there are also a few ones which are easy and simple to use and comes with a great tag price that can leave your law with a great finish. This article will help you find out what kind of mower is ideal for your needs and budget, from cheap lawn mowers that can do the job to large and powerful.
Before deciding on which type of mower you should buy, you need to first consider the following;
- Size of your lawn. This factor will decide whether you will get a model that can quickly tidy up a small patch or a more powerful one that can easily go through the grass in a larger area.
- Your physical size. Take a look at your height and size as there are lawn mowers with adjustable height handles for a more comfy use. There are also those petrol mowers that are self-propelled with key starts that are even easier to use compared to pull-starts or models which are heavy to push around.
- Where you will use the lawn mower. Take a look at your garden if there are slopes, ponds or trees. If so, you may want to get a model that can easily manoeuvre from these.
- Storage space. You may also want to take a look at where you will store you lawn mower. If you have a small storage, you can get a model with foldable handles that you can squeeze into a small space.
Types of lawn mowers
Cylinder. This type comes with cylindrical blades that vertically rotate at the front. It cut against a fixed blade at the bottom. Usually, this type has multiple blades and those with at least three or more works the best. You can get one at Amazon starting at £37.99. While you can get a lawn mower sale at Argos with a great new price on the Challenge 30cm Wide Cylinder Mower for £29.99.
Rotary. This mower type has a single blade rotating horizontally underneath it which looked like a plane’s propeller. This is a versatile type, can take care off of most grass types and is better than a cylinder mower when it comes to cutting rougher and longer grass. It can be powered by electric, petrol engine or rechargeable battery.
You can get a rotary lawn mower sale at Amazon at £49.99 for the Flymo Chevron 37VC Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower 1600W - 37cm. Tesco also has some good deals starting at £49.99 to £99.99 on VonHaus Electric Lawnmower and other brands.
Hover. As the name implies, this type hover above the ground, thus it’s easier to push around and skillful at mowing uneven surfaces. Hover types are the perfect option for unusual-shaped lawns and cheaper than the other types. But they don’t work well with large gardens. They are usually electric powered and have rotary blades.
You can get a great discount of £26.05 with this Flymo HoverVac Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower from Amazon at £53.94 plus FREE delivery. Another good deal is the Challenge Corded Hover Mower - 900W at Argos for £39.99 you also get 8 spare blades.
Price comparison of different types of lawn mowers including power source and features
Electric. Most lawn mowers uses electricity as a source of power. If your garden’s size is between small to medium, this is the best choice for you. This type is small and can easily be stored. But make sure to check that the cable is long enough to reach the end of your garden before buying.
It usually comes with a price tag of £100 above but you can find good quality electric lawn mower sale at B&Q for less than £50.
Cordless. This mower is hassle-free since it is battery-powered. It comes with the benefits that an electric lawn mower can offer minus the cable. However, they tend to be a bit expensive due to the battery. Modern lithium ion batteries are lighter and last much longer than traditional nickel-cadmium versions, but they are more costly.
If you’re looking to get one and on a tight budget, you can get this Flymo Mighti-Mo 300 Li Cordless Battery Lawnmower, 40 v from Amazon for just £88.32. It is used but in very good condition and you’ll even get an extra 20% off price at Amazon Warehouse. If you want a brand new one our bargain hunters found this lawn mower sale from Very for the same model at just £149.99.
Petrol powered. This type is great for larger lawns where cable is not suitable. They tend to be on the expensive side but are powerful and can really cut fast. In addition, this type is easy to manoeuvre around large objects. Self-propelled petrol lawnmower can also cost you a bit more but as mentioned if you have a huge area with rough grass this is the best choice.
If you’re looking for cheap petrol lawn mowers under £200, the Webb WER41HP 41cm 118cc Hand-Propelled Rotary Petrol Lawn Mower at £139.99 from ScrewFix can save you not just time but money as well. Another great deal is this Mountfield SP164 Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower at £194 from B&Q plus it comes with FREE delivery.
Lawn mower sale Argos
Robot. If simply thinking of mowing the lawn makes you tired, then this type is something you may want to consider. Simply set it up and it will do all the work for you. You don’t even need to empty it either and you can even schedule mowing. It is quite expensive though. A robot lawn mower can set you back at Amazon between £500 to £2,000+.
Push. This type of mower is basically a small cylinder lawnmower that you can use without the need for electricity. You simply push it around using your muscles. It’s suitable for small lawns or gardens.
You can find a brand new push lawn mower sale on eBay starting at £22.
What you need to consider before buying
- Power: Electric lawnmower is measured in watts so a higher wattage can give you more power and better performance. Petrol mowers on the other hand means you need oil and fuel to ensure it runs smoothly. While those lawn mowers using batteries uses rechargeable lithium-ion batteries which can get you to finish a couple of small lawns in one charging. Push types uses your own muscle power so if you have a small garden, you may want to consider this.
- Grass box: Grass collecting lawn mower keeps the grass clippings in one place. There are some which compact the grass cuttings for less emptying. The grass collection box capacity is measured in litres, which means your trip to the compost heap will be lessen with a larger capacity.
- Mulch: Lawn mowers with a mulch option allow you to recycle the clippings back into the lawn to help feed it. A side discharge feature also enables clippings to be discharged out of the back or the side of the mower.
- Cutting width: This refers to how wide a stripe the lawnmower can cut. A larger cutting width will reduce how much time you spend mowing the lawn.
- Cutting height: This refers to how high the grass will be when you have cut it. Most lawnmowers have adjustable cutting heights – you simply move the blades up or down. This helps you dictate the height of the grass, and leave it longer in autumn or during dry periods.
Watch this video for advice on choosing your Lawn Mower at UkMowersDirect.co.uk
What size of lawn mower should I get?
It is important to choose the ideal size of lawnmower since this will make a huge difference when it comes to ease of use. If you will get a large one for a small garden or lawn, then you will have a hard time manoeuvring it in tight corners, while getting a small mower for a larger lawn will take up a lot of your time when cutting all the grass.
The blade width is the basis of a lawn mower’s size. So if the larger the blade, the larger the lawn mower is and the more grass it will be able to cut on every pass. If you have a small lawn, the cutting width should be 300mm, medium lawn is 230-400mm and for large lawn it’s 400mm+.