Cheap Leeds Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Get Leeds dinner bundles and food delivery at very reasonable rates. Don’t forget to use the latest Leeds voucher codes to save money on your purchases. You can actually save as much as 40% on food items when you use vouchers at Amazon, Wowcher, and other UK sellers. Our savvy money-saving experts will provide you with useful tips for you to save money. We will share to you important information to help maximise your savings. You won't have to leave home to use the latest cheap Leeds voucher codes. You will surely get great value for your money.Read more
Seven Best Things to do in Leeds
Leeds is a major centre for production and trading of wool and has one of the most diverse economies among all the UK’s main employment centres. Aside from being the largest legal and financial centre outside London, Leeds also has so many landmarks you can go to and enjoy with your family.
- Watch A Film At Hyde Park Cinema. We know the Vue cinema in The Light is convenient and the Everyman Cinema in Trinity Leeds is perfect for a special date, but it’s The Hyde Park Cinema in Hyde Park that steals the show. It’s got an old school vibe with its plush red velvet chairs, a tiny counter at the entrance where you can buy tickets and popcorn, and a schedule of films – both mainstream and indie – that you won’t find anywhere else in Leeds.
- Walk To The Cow And Calf. Now, this activity is out of the city centre but it’s worth the journey into the countryside to do this walk. Venture out to Ilkley via train or car and head up into the hills to explore the rock formation that’s locally known as the Cow and Calf. You get amazing views of the countryside from the top of the hill and as a post-walk treat, Ilkley is full of cosy cafes and pubs to grab a drink and a slice of cake after your adventure.
- Do Your Evening Food Shop At Kirkgate Market. If you’re stuck for what to do in Leeds on an evening, why not have a relaxed night in your apartment and cook up a delicious meal? One of the best places to get ingredients from is Kirkgate Market. Open since 1822, anything from deli meats and fresh fish to exotic fruit and vegetable can be found here. Whatever you want to cook, you’ll be able to find what you need under the stunning building of Kirkgate Market. Here’s a fun fact too: it’s also where the first Marks & Spencer shop opened in 1884. You can still find the penny bazaar of Marks & Spencer which was reinstated in 2012 and is located next to the Marks & Spencer celebratory centenary clock in Kirkgate Market.
- Catch The Water Taxi. Getting from A to B in Leeds on foot is an absolute joy. The city is easy to navigate and compact enough that you don’t need to get a taxi anywhere. However, if you do fancy resting your legs and getting a taxi, can we suggest getting the water taxi from Granary Wharf to Leeds Dock? This 10 minute journey isn’t on many “What To Do In Leeds” lists but it definitely gives you a different perspective on the city. It’s also a super easy way to get from the south end of Leeds Train Station to places like The Royal Armouries and North Star Coffee Shop. The best part though? It’s totally free!
- Dinner at Ox Club. One of the top things to do in Leeds is to go for dinner at Ox Club. Don’t be fooled by the casual surroundings of this place, the food is some of the best in Leeds. With an ever-changing menu based on seasonal produce, we can’t say what specific meals you can expect. What we can say is that it will be cooked over a Grillworks grill that has been imported from Michigan and your food will be absolutely delicious.
- The Casino at Victoria Gate. A casino? In the centre of Leeds? It can easily pass you by if you don’t know where to look. In the heart of Victoria Gate, there’s an escalator that looks like it goes up into nowhere. But, if you follow those moving stairs into the roof of this luxury shopping centre, you’ll come across Leeds’ brand new luxury casino. With a variety of games including blackjack and roulette, a dedicated poker room and valet service when you play, a night at the casino has all the potential to be a fun night.
- Tapped Leeds Challenge Pizza. Have you ever wanted to take part in a food challenge? Well you can do just that in Leeds. Head to Tapped Leeds on Boar Lane, boldly step in and take part in Challenge Pizza. On this challenge, you have 30 minutes to eat every last scrap of a spicy pizza where one of the ingredients is a sauce that measures nearly 7 million on the Scoville scale. You’re not allowed to eat or drink anything else while you’re completing the challenge, including the pint of milk that’s temptingly placed in front of you. If you think you can do it, book your space and see how far you can make it.
How to Get Cheap Leeds Deals Online
If you are looking for hotels Leeds City Centre cheap deals and offers on things to do in Leeds, you’ve come to the right place. You can find all the best and the latest Leeds hotels, restaurants, spa, and more here at Latest Deals. From discounts to price drops on Leeds, you will surely find the cheapest offers on Clayton Hotel Leeds, Ibis Hotel Leeds, and Queens Hotel Leeds.
We have a community of bargain hunters who are always looking out for the best possible Leeds promo codes across the UK that will provide with some serious money off on your purchases. While our team of money-saving experts are regularly sharing essential tips and tricks to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Most UK retailers regularly have sale events where you can save as much as 70% off on a wide array of Leeds packages including cheap flights. They also have seasonal sales like Black Friday Sale and Boxing Day. However, you can maximise your savings and get additional discounts by using the latest Leeds discount codes you can find here. There are even voucher codes where you can reserve and book a flight with freebies.
The promos and offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so grab them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings and everyday low prices from your favourite UK retailers.
Top 10 Bed and Breakfast Leeds
- Willow Cottage B&B
- Hillcroft Barn
- Bridge Farm Hotel
- The Midland Hotel
- The Wrens Hotel
- Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds Calverley
- Avalon Guest House
- The White Swan Hotel
- Peasehill House
- The Wharfedale Inn
Leeds is a city in West Yorkshire, England and provide something for everyone. The city is built for indulgence but at the same time welcoming families too. Outdoor types and sports fans will enjoy the action and open green spaces provided by this beautiful city. The gardens, heritage and culture attractions will spoil heritage and garden lovers from around the world. Delicious food and beverages can be found in assorted restaurants, coffee shops and cafés all over Leeds, making Leeds a city with a wide appeal.