Any theme park lovers surely have Legoland on their bucket list. As the name suggests, it highlights Lego. However, it is not solely owned by The Lego Group. Instead, the Merlin Entertainments, a British theme park company, operates it.
It started on 1968 at Billund, Denmark with Legoland Billund Resort. Afterwards, the Legoland Windsor Resort in Windsor, England followed. However, there is a long gap in the establishment for the latter was launched in 1996.Furthermore, the park continued to be popular all over the world. It then opened in Dubai, Malaysia, Germany, Japan and the United States. On top of this, there are also parks being constructed in New York, South Korea and Shanghai.
The attractions of Legoland are designed for children and families. While you may also see roller coasters on the park, they are not as extreme as that of others. This is why they are still recommended for kids. Hence, there are various areas you will see in the place. However, they are still consistent for chain’s parks. For instance, there is the Lego mainland, a model village featuring distinct scenes and landmarks from all over the world, among others.
Whether for fun or educational purposes, there are so many reasons to visit Legoland. If you want to take the time off with your loved ones and have a simple adventure, it’s something worth considering adding in your itinerary.
How to Get Cheap Legoland Deals Online
Do you need a Legoland discount code for the holidays? Are you still looking for realistic Legoland tickets and hotel deals for your kids? If yes, you have come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals, we have Legoland deals 2018 that you can take advantage of.
Use Legoland offers 2018 before it is too late! Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the best Legoland tickets UK at a price you can trust. We have Legoland UK deals, discounts and special offers online that will enable you to save more on Legoland family tickets. On top of this, we also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential buying tips and tricks that can help you get some money off on your online and instore purchases.
Majority of the UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save a ton on Legoland hotel deals. You can also have a Legoland promo code that gives free passes when you buy a number of tickets. Maximise your savings! Make sure that you use the latest Legoland annual pass to make the most of your transaction.
Here’s a list of UK retailers where you can get affordable Legoland tickets and hotel deals:
Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Top 10 Rides At Legoland Windsor Resort
What You Should Not Miss on Legoland
It does not hurt to be a kid again once in a while. With Legoland, you will feel just that. If you have a child ages 2 through 2, they will enjoy the attractions for sure. Most of them are hands-on. They are fun.
So, if you are planning a trip at Legoland, here are the attractions you should not fail to see and experience. Include the following:
- Lost Kingdom Adventure. This is a dark ride that suits those who are into thrilling journeys! The Lost Kingdom Adventure will bring you back to Egypt, 1920. You will have a magical experience on the ancient ruins where you might recover stolen treasures with laser guns blasting off whenever you can.
- Driving School. If you have a kid whose age is 6 with a love for wheels, then this can be a starter! The Driving School enables children to learn about stopping, signalling and turning on electrical cars, yes - even oversized LEGOs. In the end, they can have the driver’s license from Legoland. This can indeed be training!
- Dragon Coaster. Just around the Legoland Castle, children whose height are not beyond 40 inches can still climb a dragon for a roller coaster ride they will not forget. Indeed, this has many turns, twists and hills that can be exciting.
- Pirate Reef Riders. The Pirate Reef Riders is for the entire family. The thrill is in the idea of plunging down a flume on an oversized pirate ship. Expect for screams in here as the riders battle water guns from two more duelling ships.
- Technic Coaster. For an adventurer, this is the perfect ride. This is the biggest drop there is. However, for a kid to be allowed, he or she must be accompanied by an adult. Furthermore, there is a 42-inch minimum height that has to be followed. Climb on this and discover the twist and turn that await you!
How Educational is Legoland?
As much as it sounds cliche - play should always be educational for children. Since kids are still in their foundation stage, it is crucial for parents to ensure that they are inculcated with valuable experiences, while still having fun. This is what Legoland is all about.
These are some of the advantages of letting your kids explore Legoland:
- Learn & Play All at the Same Time. Children are not merely playing. Learning through play has always been advantageous towards the development of a positive attitude. Let kids play their way in Legoland. This is a chance for them to adopt new means in expressing themselves - their ideas and feelings.
- Exploring with Miniland. The Miniland is there with a purpose. It is not only for the aesthetics. While it is breathtaking and inspiring, it is packed with information that can be the food for young minds. There are stunning models that they will be discovered there too. This can be a rare opportunity for the little ones to be knowledgeable with the famous landmarks in their respective cities.
- Experience Creative Workshops. There are creative workshops children can take a part of. Usually, they are about the basics of programming so that they can eventually become a master builder too. Throughout, they will be guided with insider tips and super tricks that will also test their analytical thinking skills. This should be the best.
- Discover the Lego Factory. Learning about Lego will not be completed without visiting the factory itself. They will be given the chance to walk among the corridors and read The Lego Story. Furthermore, they will also learn about its history and how it all began.