Lepro Smart Bulb, B22 Bayonet Smart Light Bulb, Colour Changing WiFi LED
Diall E27 12W 1521lm Globe Warm White LED Light Bulb
TP-Link Tapo Smart Bulb, Smart WiFi Light Bulb Dimmable , E27 TWIN PACK
Koopower 100W LED Grow Light Bulb for Indoor Plants with 3 Modes + Remote
E14 LED Light Bulb, P45 4W 550LM, Warm White 2700K
M&S - Up To 50% Off Homeware - Prices From £5.50 + Free C&C
DEAL STACK - Energy Saving LED Light Bulbs + 30% Coupon
Tcp 1 Bayonet B22/805 Smart Light Bulb
DIY Vintage Basket Cage Lamp Shade Multiple Shape Pendant Table/Ceiling/Floor BL
Yeelight 1S WiFi Light Bulb,16 Million Colors Music Sync - Only £9.99!
LAP GU10 LED Pack of 10 Light Bulbs
Diall E27 9W 250lm GLS LED Light Bulb - Only £1
Diall E27 10W 806lm Globe Cool White, RGB & Warm White LED Dimmable Light Bulb
DEAL STACK - LED Flame Effect Light Bulbs + 30% Coupon
DEAL STACK - LED 5W Small Edison Screw Candle Light Bulb, Pack of 6 + £3 Coupon
LIGHTNING DEAL - Winees Dimmable Wi-Fi RGBW LED Alexa Smart Light Bulbs
Philips LED Classic Light Bulbs
DEAL STACK - Globe Festoon String 27Ft G40 Indoor outside Light Bulb + £2 Coupon
LAP SES R50 LED Light Bulb 470lm 4.9W (648KJ)
WIZ CONNECTED A60 Tunable White Smart Light Bulb - B22
7W E27 LED Vintage Light Bulbs - Only £11.39!
WHITE or BLACK Three-Layer Shelf Floor Lamp Storage - Free Delivery
Philips LED B22 Frosted Light Bulbs, 13 W (100 W) - Warm White, Pack of 6
Philips LED B22 Frosted Light Bulbs, 8 W (60 W) - Warm White, Pack of 6
10 Pack AcornSolution 40W 240V Classic Mini Globe Light Bulbs E14 Small Screw
LIGHTNING DEAL - Winees Smart Alexa Dimmable Wi-Fi RGBW LED Light Bulb
E27 Smart Bulb, Edison Screw WiFi Alexa Light Bulbs
5W 450lm Energy Saving Light Bulbs
Fulighture G9 Halogen Light Bulbs with £5 off Coupon
Pack of 4 LOHAS E14 SES Fridge LED Light Bulb
Philips Hue White Single Smart Bulb LED (Targeted Promotion)
LIGHTNING XDEAL - LOHAS 3W GU10 LED Light Bulbs, 6 Pack
DEAL STACK - LOHAS A60 B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Pack of 4 + 10% Coupon
DEAL STACK - LEHASI Warm White GU10 LED Spot Light Bulbs + 20% Coupon
TCP Filament Candle Coat 40W ES Warm Light Bulb
InformationLight Up your Space
Gone were the days when people utilise candles and oil lamps. Light bulbs began as a crude incandescent light way back in the early to middle 19th century. However, it only had a little use. Eventually, improvements happened. There were vacuum pumps and better materials that came into place. That was when lights shone brighter and longer.
Light bulbs are used not just to light up a dark space. It is hard to run a house without a light bulb. It has many functions and purposes including as an indicator to show that an electronic device is on. It also comes in various types. The most common types are the incandescent light bulb, a gas discharge lamp, light-emitting diode and the electric arc lamp.
How to Get Cheap Light Bulb Deals Online
Are you searching for cheap light bulbs? Are you looking to save on quality LED light bulbs? Scout over our available light bulbs for sale. Here at Latest Deals, we have special offers, sales, voucher codes, deals, freebies, and discount codes that will let you own the right led bulbs.
Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the best possible deals on light bulbs. We have discount codes, deals and special offers just for you. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases.
From energy saving bulbs to candle light bulbs, you will not run out of affordable quality options to choose from. Here is a list of UK online shops where you can save as much as 60% off on a wide selection of light bulbs from brands like Philips Hue, AmazonBasics, Hive, and more:
Make sure to grab the opportunity right away once you spot a deal that you fancy and to use the latest light bulb voucher codes here to save more on your purchases. Do not forget to check out our Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day offers where prices on light bulbs are reduced to clear. Also, do not forget to bookmark this page so that you will not miss out on any great deals in the UK.
5 Best smart bulbs on Amazon UK
How to Find the Right Light Bulb for your Space
- Know the bulb size and shape you need. Lights are of various shapes and sizes. It would depend on how you intend to use yours. The standard light bulb is the A19 bulb with an E26 base. The E here stands for Edison Screw. On the other hand, the 26 is the mm across. The A means the shape of the bulb. Hence, C is for candle while G is for Globe. This is how they are.
- Understand the light you require. Learning about the wattage is not the technique anymore when it comes to a bulb. In here, you have to determine the number of lumens. This is the measurement of how much light the bulb can produce.
- Pick the colour you want. For the colour cast, white light bulbs are there. Usually, they are warm. In terms of the traditional incandescent light, yellow is the shade. If you want it cool, the blue light is perfect. It is ideal when you want to achieve a daylight-like ambience.
- Learn if you have to dim your light. Yes, this is also a thing. Not all lights are capable of dimming down. You may not be able to use a 3-way fixture with them too. This is going to be the case with your compact fluorescent and LED bulbs too.
- Pick the right type of light bulb. It does not matter what the type of the light bulb you are buying is, the Energy Star label is important. This is a certification that the light bulb has undergone testing. That it has met energy efficiency standards.
- Energy-saving incandescent (halogen). This has a low wattage incandescent bulb with a tungsten filament. It is surrounded by halogen gas as compared to the nitrogen or argon. This is one of the reasons why the efficiency is somehow better.
- Compact Fluorescents (CFLs). These are the curly fluorescents. This is the kind that will provide you with a wide array of options in colour. There are even those which are styled to mimic the traditional incandescent bulbs.
- LEDs. Many would agree that this is the most efficient choice available. As a matter of fact, it is almost 75-80% efficient as compared to the traditional incandescents many have been accustomed to knowing. On top of this, they can also last for around 25 times longer.
- Smart Bulbs. Yes, there is such a thing. These smart bulbs are connectable to a Wi-Fi. That will enable you to control your light. Your computer or smartphone will serve as your remote.