Cheap Lip Balm
Lip Balm Deals, Voucher Codes and Special Offers
If you want to have smooth and kissable lips, you should use a quality lip balm. Purchase them from popular UK retailers such as Fragrance Direct, Superdrug, and Argos. They have a wide selection of lip balms from various brands. You do not have to spend a lot of money in taking care of your chapped lips. Just use the latest cheap lip balm UK voucher codes and save as much as 60% on selected items. When buying personal care products online make sure to check the ingredients of the product most especially if you have allergies.Read more
Keep Your Lips Moisturised
If you are among the millions who suffer from sore chapped lips, then you know pretty well how important a lip balm can be. Lip balms were specifically made to provide solution to dry lips caused by various factors. It seals in the moisture to your lips and also provides it with the protection it needs. There are different kinds of lip balms available in today’s market –there are those lip balms that come in a tube like a typical lipstick, and there are those that comes in special containers like tins and small jars. Aside from its packaging, they also come in different scent and flavour.
We tend to overlook the importance of lip balms and how it can be a total day saver. It’s small and can absolutely slide into almost any pocket size. What’s not to love about it? That’s why our group of bargain hunters love to look for awesome deals as much as we love lip balms. Find various money-saving offers on lip balms and take advantage of the upcoming sale announcements posted here at Latest Deals. Our community of penny-pinching experts have found, verified, and shared loads of voucher codes, coupon codes, discount codes, and special offers on lip balms.
So don’t get left behind, and hit that bookmark icon to stay in tune with the newest cheap lip balm deals you can’t afford to miss.
Things to Consider in Purchasing a Lip Balm
- Moisture. The majority use lip balm because they don’t want dry and chapped lips. I mean, who would? In purchasing a lip balm, you should check if the product contains ingredients that can provide thorough nourishment to your lips. One of the most common ingredients that keeps your lips hydrated is shea butter. Aside from wearing lip balm for protection, you should also see to it that it feels smooth and soft all throughout the day. A moisturising ingredient is something you need to look for.
- Colour & Shine. Add a bit of fun to your daily essential, and put a splash of glam to it. There are various types of lip balms, and others come with tints. Putting on a lip balm that does not only protect your lips, but also adds life with the help of colour and shine can surely go a long way.
- Protection & Repair. When you feel that your lips are a bit dry, it is advisable to drink a glass or two of water. Your body is basically screaming to be rehydrated. Protect your lips from dryness by swiping a lip balm that features intense hydration.
- Sun Protection. Sometimes, we underestimate the damage the sun can cause to our skin, including our lips. That is why it is a must to keep your vulnerable lips protected from the damaging UV rays of the sun. When you choose a lip balm for purchase, it is beyond helpful to pick one that has, at least, SPF 30+ protection.
Best Budget Lip Balm
Sure, there are expensive lip balm options in the market today, but do you know that there are affordable and effective lip balm options too? Here are some of the best-budgeted lip balms we have found online:
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm. Go all natural with this moisturizing lip conditioner. Burt’s Bees has been in business since 1991, and they have been providing the market with natural solutions in soothing dry lips. It is enriched with antioxidants and vitamin E with just the right amount of peppermint hint.
- Lucas Papaw Ointment. This import from Australia is an effective all around solution for dry skin. It is widely used as a lip balm, but can also be used as a soother for sun dried skin and as a skin moisturizer. This ointment is mild and nourishing that it can even be used on baby’s delicate skin.
- Nivea Sun Protect SPF 30 Lip Balm. This tube contains a formulation that has the right balance of shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and other natural ingredients. This lip balm is intensified by sunflower extracts. So it does not only lock in moisture on your lips, it also provides great sun protection.
- Vaseline Original Pure Petroleum Jelly. This multipurpose jelly is the go-to remedy for almost any skin problems. Its formulation is specifically made to provide protection to the skin and to keep it healthy. This is an effective solution especially for chapped dry lips.
- Malibu Lip Care Balm SPF30. This comes in packs of three. Each lip balm provides sunscreen protection to your lips, and is even suitable for children. Their water resistant and sun resistant lip formulation comes in three yummy flavours: mint, vanilla, and watermelon.
Where to Find the Best Deals on Lip Balms Online
Lip balm is essential in keeping our lips protected and hydrated. Merchants have picked up on this need, and continue to treat consumers with their amazingly low deals on lip balms. Here are some of the UK retailers who offer cheap affordable lip balm of all kinds.
Superdrug. Superdrug offers a wide range of lip balms. Get to find lip balms from top brands such as Carmex, EOS, Lip Smacker, Maybelline, MUA, and more. They have over a hundred of lip solutions for you to choose from. What’s cool is that they often hold promotions that can help you save on your lip balm purchase. Their website is user-friendly that you even have the option to filter out which promotion you’d like to browse, and the deals will then be narrowed down. Discover 3 for 2 offers, save 1/3 on Nivea, Lypsyl, and Vaseline lipcare offers, and more. Take advantage of free standard Order and Select in store at no minimum order.
House of Fraser. For intense lip protection, check out House of Fraser’s extensive range of lip balms. Discover amazing lip balm deals from top brands such as Dior, Clinique, Kiehls, Benefit, Acqua Di Parma, and Tom Ford. Get to save up to 30% on select lip balms and take advantage of their free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Tesco. Discover a wide range of cheap lip care products at Tesco. You can find special offers and, most importantly, take advantage of them while they’re still up. Find offers such as ‘any 2 for 2’, ‘Get 1/3 savings’, and the like. Find lip balms from top brands such as Nivea, Pepsi, Blistex, Derma Intensive, Carmex, Burts, etc.
eBay. If you are in to different kinds of deals such as ‘Buy 1 get 1 at 20% off’, ‘Any 3 for £3.99’, and the like, then you might want to check out Ebay’s lip balm range. Discover deals on top brands like Burt’s Bees, EOS, and Nivea. Get to find individual lip balms, cheap lip balm sets, and even novelty lip balms such as Novelty Cocktail Flavoured Lip Balms, Lip Balm Japanese Kimono Dolls, and Novelty Ice Cream Lolly Lip balm at Ebay.
Boots. Boots’ lip balms and cream range has amazing offers for lip protection. Not only can you find over 200 lip balm products, you can also have them filtered depending on your budget. Believe it or not, you can find lip solutions for less than £1 at Boots. Discover awesome deals and offers like “3 for 2 on select products’,’Buy 1 get 2nd for half price on selected Maybelline lipcare”, and 50% savings on select lip balms.
Best lip balms for everyday use. Lips are very sensitive and can be easily chapped. Soft pink lips denote health but harsh winters make it difficult to maintain them. The skin on our lips is very thin and it doesn’t have any oil glands to produce oils naturally. This is why, lack of proper hydration leads to chapped and dry lips.Winters are extremely rough and you need to moisturize your lips to protect them from harsh cold.