Cheap Mario Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Do you love Mario? Find the biggest price drops for Mario video games on the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U. Our deal hunters look for the latest Mario deals and share them here to help you save money. Super Mario Land, Rabbids, Odyssey and more, plus Mario merchandise such as t-shirts and bags. Every day we look for the best deals for this much loved character. You may also be interested in cheap Minecraft deals.Read more
Super Mario has been around as long as the modern era of video games has and in some ways, is responsible for the gaming industry being the success it is today.
If you’ve been even remotely interested in video games or gaming culture at any point within the last thirty to forty years, you will undoubtedly know at least a fair amount about Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom dwelling friends. At this point, introductions are very, very rarely necessary.
Mario is one of the world’s most instantly recognisable gaming figures, an icon up there with the most notorious of the bunch and that is thanks in no small part, to the extent of Super Mario merchandise available out there in the world. Everything from tshirts and mugs to art prints and lights is available in Super Mario themed variations, so you’ll never be disappointed when you want to show the world your love for Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and all the other Mushroom Kingdom folks.
Where can I find Cheap Mario Deals?
Super Mario Odyssey price comparison
Enjoy fantastic savings on a wide range of Mario deals here at Latest Deals. Our team of money saving experts and community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best Mario deals from classic Nintendo merchandise to Mario Kart merchandise as well as personalised Mario gifts, Super Mario pyjamas and Super Mario toys. Get the latest sales, free delivery, offers, promos, promo codes and discount codes from Mario merchandise store online such as Amazon, Toys R Us, Game, I Want One Of Those, Smyths, Argos, Currys, Base and more. You can also find the best place to buy Mario Odyssey and even compare Super Mario Odyssey best price to ensure you’re getting only the best savings around.
Super Mario and Nintendo Merchandise
Mario Merchandise Store at Nintendo UK
Whether you'd be caught dead wearing your own Mario flat cap in the street or not, there's something amazing about having a growing collection of Mario merchandise, especially with the release of Super Mario Odyssey. And there's plenty of it about whether you want to shout your Mario adoration from the rooftops or not.
Here are the absolute best Super Mario gifts and merchandise you can buy right now.
Super Mario Clothing Merchandise
- Mario & Luigi Bathrobes, £35 to £40 at Amazon. Make your bedroom and bathroom style have an extra special Nintendo theme with these Mario and Luigi bathrobes, featuring the iconic colour scheme of either of the aforementioned Mario Bros.
- Mario Red Hoodie, £35 at Amazon. This eye-catching hoodie, styled in the official Super Mario colour scheme of impeccable red features the Mario insignia emblazoned across the front.
- Super Mario Bros. All-over Hoodie, £25 at Amazon. This black hoodies is entirely covered in various Mario universe characters.
- Mario & Luigi Costume Hoodies, £15 at Amazon. Designed to replicate the outfits of both Mario and Luigi as best they can. Perfect for costume parties, lounging around the house or making a serious statement on the streets.
- Super Mario Bros Mario T-Shirt, £15 at Amazon. This shirt echoes the classic look of the SNES-era Mario franchise while also bringing in a stylish Eastern feel.
- Super Mario Bros. and Friends All-Over T-Shirt, £20 at Amazon. For those who want to shout about their passion for all of the Mushroom Kingdom’s creatures, you can pick up this all-over tee featuring many of the Mario characters in their 80s-era art style.
- Super Mario Bros and Friends Leggings, £18 at Amazon. In Nintendo’s quest to get the Mario brand out there in any and every possible way, it was only a matter of time before Mario and Friends made their way onto a set of leggings.
- Super Mario Bros Characters Lightweight Scarf, £18 at Amazon. This lightweight Super Mario themed scarf is good for both the winter weather as well as looking mighty fine in the summer time.
Super Mario Gifts, Gadgets and Toys
Super Mario toys
- Mario Nendoroid, £32.54 at Amazon. The brilliant range of Nendoroid figurines from Good Smile Company also includes a posable Mario. You get different expressions, a couple of enemies and other props with which you can create you very own scene.
- Hasbro Monopoly Gamer, £19.76 at Amazon. Never have Monopoly and Super Mario come together more perfectly than they do in Monopoly Gamer. It replaces money with coins, and gone are the classic iron and top hat in favour of Mario and his pals. Each of the characters, from Mario to Peach, have their own unique powers that you'll use to battle for points and defeat Bowser.
- Super Mario Build a Level Mug, £8.08 at Amazon. Show off your blocky creativity at work by having this pride of place on your desk holding your precious hot beverage.
- Super Mario Level Builder Fridge Magnets, £5.81 at Amazon. Go one better and adorn your fridge with these Super Mario magnets, making teeny tiny versions of your favourite levels complete with teeny tiny little Mario and Luigi figures to leap across them.
- Super Mario Mini Question Block Light £9.49 at Amazon. You might not be able to tap it on your head to unlock unlimited coins, but it does light up and make all the right noises from the Super Mario franchise, so it's close enough.
- Mario Tanooki Soft Toy, £13.99 at Nintendo Store. Who wouldn't want their very own Mario Tanooki sitting on their shelf, or snuggled in your bed?
- Mario was created by Shigeru Miyamoto and appeared in the game designer's first ever title, the 1981 arcade platformer, Donkey Kong.
- Mario was originally known as Jumpman.
- Mario was originally a carpenter, not a plumber.
- The look of Mario is all about the graphical limitations of the hardware at the time. He has a hat, because realistic hair was difficult to portray, a moustache to accentuate his nose, and dungarees to make his arm movements more noticeable.
- The naughty version of Mario – Wario – first appeared as a nemesis in the Game Boy title, Super Mario Land 2.
- The first Super Mario Bros game has sold 40.24 million copies.
- The 1993 movie, Super Mario Bros, was Hollywood's first attempt to create a video game tie-in.
- The Wii hit Super Mario Galaxy was inspired by a tech demo known as Super Mario 128 shown at the Nintendo Space World event in 2000.
- The Super Mario bros series is in the Guinness Book of Records as the most successful gaming franchise of all time. It now boasts global sales of over 240 million units.
- Mario has appeared in over 200 video games.