Mascara is used to emphasizing your eyelashes. It is a part of cosmetics that can thicken, darken, lengthen or define your eyes. Usually, you can buy this in various forms such as cream, cake or liquid. Regardless of the innovation on mascara, it is still made up of the basic ingredients such as preservatives, waxes, pigments and oils.
The first use of mascara was attributed in ancient Egypt. As a matter of fact, there were records way back from 4000 BC that referred to it as kohl. This was a substance for darkening the eyebrows, eyelids and eyelashes. Before, it was meant to mask the eyes. They used to believe that it was going to ward off some evil spirits so that your soul is protected. This was observed by both men and women. Today, mascara is almost a part of a lady’s daily life.
How to Get Cheap Mascara Deals Online
Are you looking for budget mascara? Today, it is possible to find the best mascara on the market without burning a hole in your pocket. Here at Latest Deal, we have special offers, sales, voucher codes, deals, freebies and discount codes for the best mascara under £10 and more. Visit this page from time to time to get updates on these deals.
We have a massive community of bargain hunters who always share verified cheap selfie deals, discounts, and price drops from shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases.
Most UK online stores often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much as 50% off and more on a wide range of mascara. They usually reduce their prices further during Black Friday and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest mascara discount codes you can search here. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping.
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Emily Amick, a professional makeup artist, walks you through the 24 types of mascara wands you should know about. From spiral wands, hourglass wands, and cone-shaped wands, to lash primers, eyelash curlers, and lash combs -- here's everything you need to know about mascara.
Best-Selling Mascara in the UK
- Benefit Cosmetics. Overall, this has earned the most positive reviews from users. This mascara was derived from hair rollers. If you want a sexy and wide look in your eyes, you should give this brand a try. With its Hook ‘n’ Roll brush, you will be able to have short and straight lashes. The curve-setting formula is also promising and it has provitamin B5 as well.
- Charlotte Tilbury. This is a lash mascara that can work to your advantage. Thus, this luxurious multitasking mascara can separate, curl, dramatise and lengthen your lashes in just a single stroke. Its bristles are a catch for they are small and fine. Furthermore, it also has a glossy formula which results to a three-dimensional and voluptuous flutter.
- Maybelline. When it comes to your lashes, nothing can beat Maybelline mascara. This is said to be the best drugstore mascara for many. If you want to unleash girl boss lashes, this would work best for you because it is filled with volume in just a single coat. You are also safe with this option provided that it is ophthalmologist tested.
- LOreal Mascara. Achieve a 5X fuller lashes and bold lash volume with this product. For sure, you will not have to worry about the smoothness of yours anymore. It also resists clump flawlessly. If you have sensitive eyes and you wear contact lens from time to time, this should be the right brand for you. This is also waterproof so it will protect you from smudging.
How to Buy the Best Mascara
These are some of the tips you should use in looking for the most appropriate mascara for you:
- The right formula. Spaced lashes are preferred by some for the top and bottom. A light formula should be perfect for this, which is common in the Maybelline New York Great Lash. However, if you are into a special kind of effect, you must also look for a special type then. A curling mascara is an answer here. It waxes and resins to bend and lift your lashes upward. Make sure you know your lashes so that you can decide the best formula to get for you.
- Brush. The brush of your mascara will determine the direction of your lashes. If it is too bushy and big, then you can expect to have that kind of lashes too. However, if it is spiky, that is how it is going to be in yours as well. As a matter of fact, you may also get a separation from this so the brush would affect your application. Know where you are comfortable most.
- Waterproof. The reality is that this can be a struggle to remove. Apart from this, it will also leave a ring on your eyes. If you are attending special occasions, you can go for water-resistant formulas. There are water-soluble ingredients that are the best in preventing streaks.