Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company that develops and manufactures consumer electronics, computer software, personal computers, and other services related to them. Among its popular products is Microsoft Windows and their line of operating systems, which include the Microsoft Office suite, Edge web browsers, and Internet Explorer.
Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen are the flagship hardware products of Microsoft. In the year 2016, the company was dubbed as the world’s largest software maker as far as revenue is concerned. It really stood up with the meaning of its name - the combination of microcomputer and software.
Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded Microsoft in 1975. It was only intended to sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. Since then, it started dominating the market of personal computer operating system with MS-DOS, which will then be followed by Microsoft Windows in the mid-1980.
Gates was replaced by Steve Ballmer as CEO in 2000. This was also the time when the devices and services strategy was implemented. It started when the company acquired Danger Inc. in 2008. It entered the personal computer production market and launched a line of tablet computers. It also added Nokia’s devices on its products and services.
Mac vs PC - Which Is Better?
Reasons to Choose Microsoft
Most professionals would go for productivity more than anything. They love tools that would make their job simpler and easier. This is what Microsoft UK is good at. It has made user and administrator experiences more convenient. These are the reasons why:
- Familiar. The Microsoft store has many supporters because it is not new anymore. Most people use it. It includes Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, among others. These tools have the best features that you can depend on. They also have powerful capabilities in Office 365. With the access to Microsoft Store digital, you can even upgrade your subscription levels.
- User-friendly. Microsoft is user-friendly. It is straightforward and easy to use. This means that you do not have to study software jargons that you probably will not need in the future. In just a couple of minutes, you will be able to create a trial account to your advantage.
- Connectivity. The product has years of experience when it comes to delivering secured and scalable online solutions. This is why Microsoft will enhance your experience. For instance, you will be provided with a 50 GB mailbox that can handle 25 MB attachments, contacts, calendaring, online meetings, instant messaging, and many more. These features are the best most especially if you have a small business.
- Accessible. You can work anytime and anywhere you choose because Microsoft will give you a web-enabled access to relevant documents, email, contacts and calendar. You can do this to any device. At least, you can respond to any important requests immediately when it is necessary.
- Flexible. It is also possible to avail cheap Microsoft. This is the flexibility waiting for you. With this, you can only buy the service that you need. This is cost-effective for businesses out there that are just beginning to establish a name for themselves.
- Safe & Secure. You will not worry utilising the same systems used by Microsoft for the reason that they are all safe and secured. They have the power to protect your emails, documents and networks. The systems can scan your messages and documents for any malicious software or even spam all the time.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as 365games, Amazon, Cashgenerator, CDKeys, and Currys PC have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of Microsoft deals.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Surface UK, Microsoft Store Xbox, and more from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Microsoft Surface deals is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Microsoft Office deals.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from eBay, Gamivo, GoGroopie, John Lewis, Microsoft, Morgancomputers, Music Magpie, and PC World, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Surface Pro i5, Microsoft Store Xbox One, Xbox One S 1tb and Microsoft Surface Pro UK when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Microsoft discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!