Monster Hunter: World is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom. A part of the Monster Hunter series, it was released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in January 2018 and a Microsoft Windows version in August 2018.
In the game, the player takes the role of a Hunter, tasked to hunt down and either kill or trap monsters that roam in one of several environmental spaces. If successful, the player is rewarded through loot consisting of parts from the monster and other elements that are used to craft weapons and armour, amongst other equipment.
The game's core loop has the player crafting appropriate gear to be able to hunt down more difficult monsters, which in turn provide parts that lead to more powerful gear. Players may hunt alone or can hunt in cooperative groups of up to four players via the game's online services. Are you the kind of gamer who prefers to have a battle within the arena? Then, this game is the perfect one for you. In combat, the player must watch their health — if it falls to zero, they faint and are taken back to camp but then can set out again at a reduced reward; however, fainting three times will cause the quest to fail. While it might traditionally be more popular in its native Japan, Capcom's Monster Hunter is nevertheless one of gaming's most lucrative franchises. Since its inception in 2004, the series has become a particularly profitable revenue stream for Capcom, generating million-selling games, piles of merchandise and even its own theme park.
Monster Hunter: World - Before You Buy
Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armour upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems.
The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and skill to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the ultimate hunter! Here are some of the games best features:
- Welcome to the new World. Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world" as they venture on quests to discover more about this mysterious land.
- Living and breathing ecosystem. Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage. For example, pit monsters against one another to lure the main target creature to the right place, but be careful not to become hindered by the hazards they present.
- Online drop-in multiplayer. When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up an SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates.
- Hunt to craft new gear. Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain. Selecting the right loadout can help exploit enemy weaknesses to gain an advantage in battle.
- Master the beasts. A variety of ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos and the all-new Anjanath. Players can mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster's body and deliver locational damage.
- Seamless gameplay. Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, The Game Collection, Base, 365games, and Game have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of PS4 Monster Hunter World and Xbox One Monster Hunter bundle. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Monster Hunter world G2A and Monster Hunter World PS4 code from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Monster Hunter World games and console bundles is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Monster Hunter World PS4 special offers, Monster Hunter World PS4 digital bargain deals, and price drops on Monster Hunter World addons Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from CEX, Games Centre, Grainger Games, Shopto, PlayStation, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on when you buy Monster Hunter World PS4 or Xbox One games both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Monster Hunter discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!