NIKON D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55 Mm f/3.5-5.6G Lens
Nikon JAA829DA AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300 Mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR
Leather Camera Half Case Compatible with Nikon D5600, D5500
KINGJOY 60 Inch Camera Tripod for Canon Nikon Lightweight Aluminum Travel
*SAVE £70* Nikon Coolpix P950 83x Optical Zoom Bridge Camera
CHEAP! Nikon Coolpix W300 Compact Digital Camera - Orange
CHEAP! Nikon VOA050K002 Z 50 + Nikkor Z DX 16-50 VR + 50-250 VR
Kenko AI Flashgun AB600-R - for Nikon
*Black Friday Deal* Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera & Lens Bundle save £150*
Cheap Nikon Z 50 Body Only - Only £675!
SAVE £100 NIKON Z 50 Mirrorless Camera with NIKKOR Z 16-50 Mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
*SAVE £20* NIKON COOLPIX B600 Bridge Camera, Built-in WiFi / Bluetooth Red/Black
CHEAP! Nikon DX 35mm f/1.8G AF-S Standard Lens
Nikon COOLPIX B600 Red - SAVE £70 at Amazon
*SAVE over £30* Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P 18-55VR Lens
*SAVE £170* Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera with AF-P 18-55mm VR Lens
*SAVE £380* Nikon Z6+ 24-70 Mirrorless Camera with Mount Adapter Kit
Nikon Coolpix W300 Compact Digital Camera - Orange
Nikon Coolpix W300 Compact Digital Waterproof Shockproof Camera - Yellow
SAVE £177 - Nikon D780 Body
Best Price! Nikon Coolpix A100 20MP 5x Zoom Compact Camera - Purple
NIKON D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55 Mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
*SAVE £50* Nikon COOLPIX W300 Camera - Yellow
*SAVE £50* NIKON D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55 Mm f/3.5-5.6G Lens
Best Price! Nikon Coolpix W300 16MP 5x Zoom Compact Camera - Camo810/0816
Cheap Nikon Coolpix A100 20MP 5x Zoom Compact Camera Only £77.99!
*SAVE £40* Nikon ProStaff 3S 8 X 42 Binoculars - Black
Cheap Nikon Coolpix W300 16MP 5x Zoom Compact Camera - Black - Only £305.99!
*SAVE £50* NIKON COOLPIX B600 Built-in WiFi Bridge Camera - Black
Nikon Coolpix W150 13.2MP 3 X Zoom Camera - Blue
Nikon Sportstar 8x25 Binoculars
*SAVE £115* Nikon Coolpix P900 16 Megapixel Bridge Camera - Black
Cheap Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P 18-55VR Lens at Very
Cheap Nikon Coolpix A100 20MP 5x Zoom Compact Camera - Red - Only £81.99!
*SAVE £85* Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with AF-P 18-55VR Lens
DSLR cameras are used by everyone from beginners to professionals and enthusiasts. However, if you’ve never bought one before you may not be aware of what you should be looking for, especially if you’re on a budget. Before, choosing the right DSLR used to be a daunting task with so many models and brands to choose from. In addition, most cameras seem to look the same on the surface. Today, most manufacturers have turned their focus to the market of compact system cameras, which left consumers with fewer models to choose from. However, choosing can still be a bit tricky.
Nikon is one of the most popular brands producing high-quality digital cameras, from entry to professional level. The company offers a wide array of digital cameras such as DSLRs, compact cameras and bridge cameras. You will surely find a model to suit your camera needs.
Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with necessary information you need to know when choosing a Nikon camera from Nikon DSLR camera for beginners to best cheap Nikon camera you can find. Also to help you save money, our team of savvy bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible daily Nikon Deals from UK retailers such as Argos, Tesco and Currys. You can also find deals and on cheapest Nikon lenses online as well as accessories and Nikon cashback offers.
How to choose a Nikon digital camera
When choosing the ideal Nikon digital camera for you and your family, it is important to consider the different features offered by various types and then compare them by functionality, convenience, versatility, image quality and of course price. The range of Nikon digital cameras are divided into Nikon 1, SLR and Coolpix series.
The SLR series of Nikon comes into two categories: Professional and Consumer. Both offers some impressive models combined with an array of excellent features. DSLRs have larger image sensors compared to other series as well as highly detailed imaging and top notch optical components. The Consumer series include models in a wide range of price tags giving you numerous options for your budget while still considering functionality and quality. Nikon consumer camera features include autofocus, camera assistance, extensive video recording option, fast continuous shooting and scene recognition. Nikon DSLR range models include:
- D600: One of the most expensive and advanced models that has a 24.2MP, excellent ISO of 100-6400 which can be extended to 25600. It’s also lightweight, weatherproof, offers excellent full-frame and impeccable detailed photos.
- D7100: A 24.1MP DSLR with ISO of 100-6400 which can be extended to 25600 and comes with brilliant features such as advanced autofocus system, 6fps, high-intensity LCD screen and continuous shooting.
- D700: This very portable DSLR with a 16.2MP and ISO of 100-6400 which can be extended to 25600, has a durable design and excellent shutter speed as well as full-HD capability, 6fps and autofocus.
- D90: One of the best Nikon DSLR camera for beginners. It is priced reasonably and ideal for entry to mid-level photographers for general use. It features scene recognition, customisable mood settings, face detection and a wide editing options.
- D5200: This 24.1MP DSLR is in the middle of Nikon’s price bracket. It also has an ISO 100-6400 (extendable to 25600), advanced light metering system, 5fps continuous shooting and customisable scene modes. It comes with a lightweight and ergonomic design making it an excellent option.
- D5100: A superb Nikon DSLR camera for beginners that features variable angled monitor, full-HD capability, special effects mode, scene selector and extensive editing options. Its 16.2MP with ISO 100-6400 (extendable to 25600).
- D3200: If you’re looking for a powerful camera for general use, then this is the one for you. It’s 24.2MP with 100-6400 (extendable to 25600) and suitable for newbies in photography.
- D3100: One of the best cheap Nikon camera in the DSLR range that offers 14.2MP superb image quality, high ISO, full-HD movies combined with functionality.
- D300: Another excellent value DSLR with 10.2MP and ISO 100 to 1600. Perfect for family use, beginners and casual photography.
Nikon1 sensor comparison
These are compact Nikon digital cameras that combines precision engineering with top notch optical components in a very portable, compact and lightweight body. The models on this series are superb alternatives for casual photographers who simply want fast shooting on the mover, for beginners who want auto controls for convenience or for any individuals who want a portable camera ready anytime. However, one of the drawbacks of compact cameras in general are their image sensor which is smaller compared to DSLRs and they also don’t give the same highly sharp photos, especially in low light conditions. Models in this series include the following:
- S1: A stylish compact camera with interchangeable lenses similar to DSLR. If offers excellent image quality and features fast autofocus, user-friendly controls and creative scene modes.
- J1: Very portable and yet sophisticated point and shoot with a fast imaging processing and autofocus as well as advanced movie recording options.
- J2: Portable and small but with a fast image processing, creative scene mode detector and high-speed image sensor.
- J3: Combining the brilliant features of both the J1 and J2 but with a much better resolution and higher ISO range and a rather unique stylish body. It allows filming of full-HD movies which shooting high-res images.
- V1: An advanced compact camera which features an electronic viewfinder giving 100% percent coverage, manual controls, RAW image capture and superb image quality and functionality.
- V2: Offers brilliant resolution and ISO range combine with electronic viewfinder and manual controls making it perfect for shooting even when light conditions are difficult.
Capture everyday adventure with Nikon Coolpix
This Nikon range includes a number of models of bridge and superzoom bridge digital cameras. A bridge camera is a great choice if you want a compromise between a DSLR and compact cameras. Superzoom on the other hand offers a long telephoto zoom range. The series includes classic bridge, performance cames with the options for manual and auto controls as well as the ability to deliver amazing performance in every condition, whether for movies or still images. Coolpix include the following models:
- Life: compact bridge and superzooms with a great set of features such as anti-blur technology, angle zoom lenses, smart portrait system and customisable scene modes.
- All weather: These are durable and sturdy digital cameras for demanding conditions. They are also waterproof, dust proof, freeze proof and integrated with the shock proof technology. There are also some that comes with a built-in GPS system, world map display and electronic compass, perfect for explorers and hikers.
Where can I find Nikon deals in the UK?
Nikon deals at Argos
Nikon Argos deals include £100 off on selected Nikon DSLR range. They also offer their lowest price and great new price on a selected Nikon cameras and accessories. You can also get decent savings on selected models ranging from £4 to £30.
You can often find Currys cameras selection packed with fantastic deals. You can save £70 to £200 on selected Nikon DSLR here combined with free delivery and a 2 year guarantee. They also have Nikon deals bundled with accessories providing you with further savings.
Currys Nikon deals
If you’re looking the cheapest Nikon lenses online, Amazon is a great place to visit. The online retailer offers everything from prime lenses to lens covers at great value. You also have different buying options so you can find the best deals for your budget. Amazon Prime members can even get exclusive ranges which can range from £5 to £250 plus free delivery.
Tesco on the other hand offers a decent lineup of cheap Nikon accessories that you can choose from.