Cheap Nus Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
This is where you will find the latest cheap Nus deals and offers found and shared by our community of avid bargain hunters. Discounts and voucher codes that you can use at reputable UK retailers await you. Save as much as 70% on selected products when you buy from Superdrug, Groupon, and other UK sellers. Whether you are looking for any kind of frozen meals, you are sure to find something right within your budget. Deals from popular UK retailers would likely be on top of your options but you can also look for other great offers.Read more
Find the best NUS deals and discount on your favourite retailers here at Latest Deals!
The goal of this organisation is to shape education for the years to come. That is its way to create a better world as well. It is known to many that education has always played a big role in the creation of a bountiful and fairer society. Thus, students should be hopeful of it.
NUS focuses on the promotion, defense and extension of student rights. Thus, its combats isolation, discrimination and injustice as well. This is achieved with their targeted action. In order for this to take place, student movement is assembled to provide practical information on various issues that are crucial to the students. This is only a card away.
With the NUS Extra Card, students are able to save money so that they can have commercial influence instead. On top of this, it also has evidence-based campaigns and student-led democracy as well.
Through your NUS membership, you will be entitled to enjoy discounts on beauty, food, entertainment, fashion, finance, health & fitness, music & technology, supermarkets, travel and uni essentials. Be a member to know more about this!
How do you become a part of NUS?
As established, there are many benefits of being a part of this UK based students’ union. This is an institution that provides training and education to leaders. As a community, this provides private training, charity, college education and many more.
The big question is - how do you apply? These are some you have to secure:
- Accomplished application form
- Constitution copy
- Financial statement of the union copy
- Institution’s prospectus
The history of NUS
How to Make the Most of NUS
Everyone can surely relate - to be a student means having to live on a tight budget. By working with NUS extra, through TOTUM for example, this can be addressed. Thus, it features a wide array of student-only discounts which will only cost £12 annually.
Aside from almost 200 UK discounts from weekly shops to fashion, it also has a free one-year ISIC or the International Student Identity Card subscription. This enables the holder to have international discounts as well.
If you are new to this, here are 10 ways to use it too:
- Cheap Pizza. NUS extra is serious most especially to supporting students when it comes to their love for pizza. There are good deals around that you can utilise for this. Among them are 30% off at PizzaExpress and Zizzi. Aside from this, there is also a massive 40% discount for Italian.
- Train Discounts. The 16-25 railcard is not new to many. To own one means that you can save money on your rail travel. Indeed, this can be an efficient investment. This is wise if you have to travel back and forth from the university through train.
- Affordable Clothes. With this membership, you can access limitless clothing without guilt. There are great deals from Animal, Missguided, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Accesorize and Warehouse. Enjoy the 10% off purchases.
- Living Healthy. When you are at uni, it is common that you forget your health. That should not occur. To keep yourself in shape is vital. It is also advantageous to your mentality. When you do so, will find it simple to fight stress and take your mind off homesickness, among others.
- Subscription Savings. If you have current events, you can find this useful indeed. Upon signing up, it will be easy to own 12 issues of The Economist. Reading ahead on news worldwide becomes even more accessible with this.
It does not matter whether it is for student fees, protection of the environment or the promotion of equal rights, NUS always takes action. If you want to do something, it is about time that you get a NUS Extra Card or Totum card.
Getting involved can be easy. Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the best student discount UK offers and student discount restaurants.. From student beans, NUS card number to other student discounts, we have got you all covered. Furthermore, we also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential buying tips and tricks that can assist you to get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases.
Most UK retailers such as ASOS, Prezzo, Superdrug, Surfdome, and The Co-Op among others often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as 40% on NUS. You can also further your savings during Black Friday and Boxing Day. if you want to maximise your discounts, make sure to use the latest NUS discount codes whenever possible.
The offers you can find here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to grab them right away before they expire. Also, do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on amazing savings, discounts and every day low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!