10% off Selected Paddington Bear Coin Orders
Paddington Bear Plush Toy - Free Prime Delivery
Paddington Bear Fat Quarters 5pk
Cheap Paddington Bear Just Got His Cuddliest Make-over yet at Hamleys
Hardback Book of 7 Paddington Stories - Only £7.00!
Best Price! M&S - Paddington Bear Plush Toy (33cm)
Get 10% off Select Paddington Bear Coin Orders
10% off Paddington Bear Range at the Royal Mint
M&S Paddington Bear Plush Toy - £12 With Free C&C
*SAVE £36* Royal Mint Paddington Bear Royal Mint Collection Box - Silver
Paddington Bear Children's Luggage
Hamleys - 25% Off Over 1000 Toys + Extra 10% Off Code - £7.43 R/C Cars!
Trunki Paddington Bear - Save £12
Special Offer! Paddington Bear - the 8 Book Collection
15% off the Paddington Bear Collection Today Only
Paddington Bear Cycling Plush
Cheap Boys Paddington Bear Wellies at Studio, Only £5.6!
Trunki: Paddington Bear
Cheap Paddington Bear Backpack - Save £7.05!
20% off Paddington Bear at Spineless Classics
Paddington Bear Cycling Plush
Unique Paddington Bear Bag
Paddington Bear Shopper
Paddington Bear Backpack for £3.95
10% Paddington Bear Biscuit Collection
Paddington Bear Cycling Plush, Blue, 24cm
Paddington Bear Backpack - Save £7.05
Paddington Bear Talking 21cm Tall Soft Toy £4.99
Lovely Dinner Set for Any Little Paddington Bear Fan
Paddington Bear University Games Movie Board Game - 61% Off
Paddington Bear Board Game Just £5.89, over 50% Off, RRP £21.99
Paddington Bear - for Baby Booties
Rainbow Designs PA1449 Studiocanal Paddington Bear Cycling Plush, Blue, 24cm
Paddington Bear Wellington Boots Classic Soft Toy
Paddington Bear - in London DVD 12 Episodes Postage:FAST & FREE
Paddington Bear is a fictional character who first appeared on October 1953 in a children’s book entitled “A Bear Called Paddington.” It is known as the bear with old hat and buttered suitcase together with duffle coat.
Paddington Bear was illustrated by Peggy Fortnum and characterised by Michael Bond. This British bear has received love all over the world and made its book translate into 30 languages. The Paddington Bear Soft Toy also made history by becoming the first item to cross the French counterpart when the Channel Tunnel was linked in 1994
5 Facts about Paddington Bear
- It started with a Lonely Teddy Bear. Creator Michael Bond was meandering Selfridges retail chain on Christmas Eve in 1956 searching for a present for his significant other when he went over a forlorn teddy bear in solitude on a rack. In spite of the fact that Bond acquired him, the possibility of the deserted bear stayed with the eventual creator. He started composing anecdotes about it, generally for his own diversion, at that point acknowledged he may have something kids would be keen on.
- Paddington isn’t His Real Name. Paddington isn't this darling bear's genuine name. He has a Peruvian name, Pastuso, which his supportive family that nobody would probably comprehend it. They choose to call him Paddington, which is the name of the railroad station where he was found.
- He Once Traded In Marmalade for Marmite. Obviously Paddington worships jelly, and no reason is ever given for that. Despite the fact that he had been getting a charge out of preserves for the 49 years earlier, it was evidently the opportune time to take a stab at something other than what's expected, and he finds a Marmite and cheddar sandwich to be "fairly good."
- It Took 15 Years for Paddington's Wellies To Become Famous. Paddington's celebrated Wellies weren't that popular until the extravagant adaptation of him turned out in 1972. The proprietor of a private company called Gabrielle Designs chose to make a Paddington toy for her kids in light of the fact that there wasn't one available yet. The Wellies were set on the stuffed bear's feet just to enable him to stand, and he ended up known for his beautiful boots when the toy turned into a business success.
- The Rest Of His Signature Outfit Has Its Own History. The blue duffle coat was obtained for him by the Browns not long after he came to live with them. The old cap was passed on to him from his uncle, who is still in Darkest Peru with Aunt Lucy. Auntie Lucy is the person who set the "Please Look After This Bear" tag around his neck.
Paddington Bear Toys & Games To Buy On Black Friday
3 Most Valuable Paddington Bear Memorabilia
Paddington Bear is not just your ordinary bear. This vintage bear name’s can already cost you thousands of pounds. Here’s a list of three most valuable Paddington Bear:
- Vintage Paddington Bear books. Copies of Paddington Bear books are in no short supply. Your normal Paddington soft cover, tragically, isn't worth much at present. Unless, on the off chance that you have the first release of A Bear Called Paddington stowing away in the storage room, at that point you could be perched on a little fortune.
- 60th commemoration Paddington Bear coins. It was difficult to miss the reports of a person who sold a Paddington Bear 50p for an incredible £16,000 on eBay prior this year. Jordan Mcilquham claims she discovered it in her change while shopping. It has since been affirmed that it was a coincidental discharge by the Royal Mint. The Paddington Bear mint pieces won't be discharged into general course like other memorial structures that have proceeded to end up collectible. For the time being, they're effectively accessible through the Royal Mint. Costs begin at £10 for the cupro-nickel coin, or from £60 for the silver confirmation coins. This makes them worth altogether more than their 50p division, however it's a long way from £16000!
- Paddington Bear statues. If you visited London in the fall of 2014, you most likely encountered a statue of Paddington Bear some place on your visits. These statues were a piece of the Paddington trail, a city-wide workmanship venture that highlighted 50 statues each made by originators, famous people, and craftsmen. The statues were then set in spots all through London known to be top choices of Paddington himself. Specific bears of note included Kate Moss' gold-covered bear, the Bear Grylls Boy, Scout bear and Stephen Fry's British bear.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Smyths, Aldi, Home Bargains, and Marks & Spencer have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 40% off on a wide array of Paddington Bear toy original.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Paddington Bear toy Hamleys from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Paddington Bear original products is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Paddington Bear eBay special offers, Paddington Bear toy Smyths bargain deals, and M&S Paddington Bear price drops.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified Paddington Bear Toys R Us discounts, as well as promo and voucher codes from Tesco, Debenhams, Argos, Very, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Paddington Bear keyring, suitcase, clothing, boos, and more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Paddington Bear discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!