Peanut butter is also a food paste or spread which originates from ground dry roasted peanuts. It normally has additional ingredients in which the texture and taste can be modified. Thus, you can add salt, sweeteners or emulsifiers in it. Today, peanut butter is still famous in many other countries out there.
There are various ways to serve peanut butter. It can be for a spread on a bread, cracker or toast. It can also be used for sandwiches. Furthermore, it also goes with a good number of confections including peanut-flavoured granola bars or even croissants for most pastries out there. Aside from this, there are also kinds of nut butter sold including almond butter or cashew butter.
There are two main types of peanut butter - crunchy and smooth. In a crunchy peanut butter, you will feel the coarsely-ground peanut fragments that add extra texture. On the other hand, the peanuts in smooth are uniformly grounded creating that creamy texture. You can also buy peanut butter cups, peanut butter clusters, ice cream, puffs, biscuits and many more.
How to Get Cheap Peanut Butter Deals in the UK
You do not need to burn a hole in your pocket for a Meridian peanut butter 1kg. With us, you can compare peanut butter prices to end up with the right feature. Start by reading a Meridian peanut butter review as a guide to your shopping.
From natural peanut butter to Meridian peanut butter Tesco, there is always a bargain deal waiting for you here at Latest Deals. Our massive community of bargain hunters find the best deals for peanut butter. We can also give you other inspirations when it comes to peanut butter items.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can save up to 20% - 50% off on a wide array of peanut butter products. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest peanut butter item discount codes we have here. We also have peanut butter voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of other online UK retailers where you can find the best peanut butter deals:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Favourite Peanut Butter by Brits
If there is a spread that is well-loved by kids and adults, peanut butter would surely top the list. The best peanut butter brands present in the market will give you options to pick from. They have benefits that your body will love too.
One of the reasons why many are fascinated with peanut butter is because it can suppress filling. Meaning, if you are trying to lose weight, and then you can add this to your menu. Another point is that this is also the best for your heart. If you are experiencing cardiac complications, and then having a peanut butter can be just right for you.
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. Based on most peanut butter brand reviews, this is the answer to your freshly roasted peanut taste craving. You can be assured that this has no milk, meat or any derivate. Another good news is that this is gluten-free and cholesterol-free in nature. You can just spread it on toasts and you are surely complete and good to go!
Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter. Make this a part of your breakfast spread. This is made up of sugar, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, salt and roasted peanuts. Many would like to claim that this is something to die for. For the last couple of years, this brand does not disappoint in introducing varieties. The packaging is also interesting because you can reuse and recycle it.
Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter. The Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter does not have any preservatives or sugars found in the butter. Hence, this does not have any vegan, GMO or gluten. This has always been a true and natural peanut butter, not only a plain spread of peanut butter. This can be perfect for both adults and kids.
Skippy Peanut Butter Spread. This does not have any artificial flavours, preservatives colours. That makes Skippy the best peanut butter then. Per serving, you can also get protein. This is enough to provide you with energy for the whole day. The creamy formulation of this does not require any stirring. Thus, it will not leave any messy oil on the spread or sandwiches. Other ingredients such as salt, sugar and roasted peanuts are also present.
Earth Balance Vegan Gluten Free Nut Butter, Creamy Peanut. What makes this unique from the usual peanut butter brands out there is that this is made of roasted peanuts until it has been grounded to perfection. This is also completely vegan and it does not have any gluten at all. It also does not have any trans-fat nor GMO. This is why this is verified. If you are one who is pursuing a plant-based diet, this brand may suit your needs.
How peanut butter is made
Peanut Butter Health Benefits
- Peanut butter is high with monounsaturated fat. This is one of the reasons why it is good for the heart. Furthermore, peanuts have high concentrations of polyphenolic antioxidants. They would reduce the risk of stomach cancer because you are unlikely to form any carcinogenic nitrosamines in your body.
- Peanut butter can help you with weight loss. If you are trying to lose some weight, you should not forget to include peanut butter in your daily menua . As a matter of fact, when you eat peanut butter, you control your hunger. When this happens, you are unlikely to gain weight.
- Peanut butter supports your heart. Women who eat peanut are most likely to reduce the chance of getting colon cancer. Staying healthy becomes even more possible then.
- Peanut butter prevents gallstones. In most studies, it has been proven that people who eat at least five to more servings of nuts weekly have lower risk of acquiring gallstones. While it is true that peanuts are a legume, they are still nuts in most experiments. They should be okay then.
- Peanut butter is packed with valuable nutrition. Since peanut butter comes with protein and potassium, it can free you from various many kinds of health problems including stroke, pressure and even heart disease. Aside from this, it also goes with fibre which will contribute to your bowel health. Expect for your muscles and bones to benefit from all these.