A pearl is produced in the mantle or within the soft tissue of a living shelled mollusk. It is a hard glistening object that is of high value. A pearl is composed of aragonite, calcite, and other calcium carbonate compositions just like the shell of the mollusk.
The crystalline form in the mantle which is deposited in concentric layers. Pearls that are smooth and round are the ideal pearls. Those that are oddly shaped are called baroque pearls. These items have been an object of beauty most especially for women. These are rare, valuable, and admirable.
Some jewellery is made with pearl and it can be customised depending on the wants of the wearer. Natural or wild pearls are very rare and they are the most valuable. Most of the pearls that we see today are farmed or cultured from freshwater mussels or oysters.
There are also imitation pearls that are used for fancy jewellery. Natural ones are used in many industries including, paint formulation, medicine, and cosmetics. If you are thinking of buying one, you should get only authentic and natural pearls to give more value for your money.
Importance of Pearls
Pearls are often sourced from exotic places and they are very hard to find. They come in various shapes and sizes that can be placed or used in jewellery. It ranges from highly expensive masterpieces to inexpensive fashion jewellery. Some people are fond of wearing jewellery that has natural stones and there are some that love to wear pearls.
Pearls are a thing of beauty and often times can also be a status symbol most especially if you are wearing the rare variety. Pearls also enable people to appreciate the beauty and this will also boost the confidence of the wearer.
Formation of a pearl
Most Sought After Pearl Jewellery
- Assael Treillage Bangle. These are 22 South Sea Cultured Keshi Baroque pearls that are inserted into strands of 18k yellow gold. This is a luxurious bracelet that will make you stand out from the rest.
- Jewelmer La Mer en Majeste Ring. This is part of the collection of a French-Filipino pearl company. This ring comprises of a South Sea golden pearl, 18k white gold, blue sapphires, and diamonds.
- Neha Dani Orabella Ring. This was sculpted by one of the most skilled Indian jewellery designers. It features a Tahitian grey pearl which is surrounded by grey rhodium and diamond pave. this is surely a hand-crafted masterpiece.
- Mizuki Double White Pearl Fluid Gold Cuff. This is a double pearl cuff that is a combination of white freshwater pearls. The 14k gold also adds value to this particular piece.
- Mastoloni 3-row Tahitian Pearl Strand Bracelet. This bracelet features an 18k white gold clasp with three rows of multi-colored pearls. It has a somewhat traditional design which makes it more elegant.
- Renna Venus Pearl & Diamond Ring. This is a beautiful 18k yellow gold and diamond pave ring with a luxurious pearl that is perfect to be worn by sophisticated women. It is really a thing of beauty that everyone will adore.
- Yael Sonia Twist Ring. This contemporary ring features an 18k gold with 11mm Tahitian pearls. What makes it extra special is that addition of sparkling diamonds which makes it more attractive.
You may be interested in buying pearl jewellery for your special someone. Luckily for you, there are lots of items that you can choose from instore and online. Our massive community of bargain hunters will provide you with the best cheap pearl offers, deals, and voucher codes.
There are online retailers that provide product warranty on selected items. Whether you are looking for any kind of pear engagement rings, never miss the opportunity to save more when you use voucher codes.
We bring you cheap deals you can ever find online so you and your loved ones can enjoy great savings and discounts. You can take advantage of free deliveries, voucher codes, and special offers from your favourite retailers. There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online.
Get access to the most affordable pearl strands that you are looking for. Most UK sellers have promotional sales and seasonal clearance sales that you can take advantage of. Check the Latest Deals site frequently to know about the latest silver pearl ring and gold pearl ring bargains.
Here is a list of the UK retailers where you can get cheap pearl bargains and deals:
Whether you are looking for any kind of modern pearl necklaces, you are sure to find something right within your budget. You should take advantage of the special sales where selected items are being sold at very low prices.
You can check limited offers from various sellers and get a discounted rate for your purchases. Our savvy money-saving experts will provide you with useful tips for you to save money. You won't have to leave home to use the latest voucher codes and go buy the freshwater pearl necklace that you want to buy.