- Pepsi Max. The original variant contains no sugar but will provide you with maximum taste.
- Pepsi Max Raspberry. It does not have any strong artificial sweetener and has a pleasant raspberry taste. It also has a fairly subtle yet not too modest fruity taste.
- Pepsi Max Cherry. This variant features a refreshing blast of cherry flavour. It takes the combination of cherry flavour and the great taste of cola to a new level with zero calories.
- Pepsi Max Ginger. The ginger flavour gives this Pepsi cola a touch of spicy warmth and a little sweetness but still maintains its cola taste. It has a spicy aftertaste but not as blazing as ginger beer.
Pepsi Max is available cheaply at B&M, Asda, Tesco, and other well-known UK retailers. You can save more money when you shop using the Pepsi Max promo and discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. We make sure to stay on top of the savings game by bringing you only the best voucher codes in the UK from top brands and retailers across the country that can provide you with amazing value for your money.
So if you want to take advantage of these, do not forget to bookmark our website so that it'll be easier for you to access all these fantastic promos. Also, you may want to sign up and subscribe to our newsletter to receive even more exclusive offers and deals.
What does Pepsi Max taste like?
All variants of Pepsi Max are similar. However, they differ in the number of sweeteners and other add-on flavours. Additionally, the carbonation of Pepsi Max is different. It has smaller bubbles which will provide you with a feel of a much smoother fizziness. Your brain will also associate this with a better taste as well as a sensation of sweetness.
What does Pepsi Max contain?
Pepsi Max contains the following ingredients
- Carbonated Water
- Colour (Caramel E150d)
- Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K)
- Acids (Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid)
- Flavourings (Including Caffeine)
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
It hs an aspartame content is 125 mg.
Does Pepsi Max in the UK contain caffeine?
Pepsi Max does contain caffeine and the company has also included it with ginseng. Also, its formulation varies in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries. This means that the amount of caffeine may vary as well.